A letter to Santa (add your Xmas wish)

Af just got me and played with my head. I have been a consistent 28 day cycle forever. Then I got pregnant and miscarried in September and even then from my day of miscarriage until next cycle was exactly 28 days. This month it was 30 days all of a sudden. You can imagine how it messed with my mind. I took so many tests because I'm NEVER late. So I figured I can't handle such disappointment and need Santa's help. I'm on cd #2 now (so it would be a slightly early Xmas gift!) how about you? I see you mc the same month as me.

I can totally relate to how you are feeling!! The highs and lows are crazy right? Well I am currently on cd 18 (only 3dpo) I started prometrium 2 days ago. My doctor wants me to test on cd 25 so hopefully this will be something we can be thankful for his Thanksgiving! We won't tell any family til Christmas though just in case we have another heartbreak. So it'll be a great present for our family. Yes I miscarried in September also. Hopefully this progesterone will. Up our problems in the budd!!

Good luck to you!!! xoxo

OOOh I hope it does work for you. Fingers crossed. I know turkey makes you sleepy. Maybe yams or stuffing are good for sticky beans. Probably stuffing since that is basically what you are trying to accomplish with your own body!!!!

I think my Christmas gift is going to be a baby. I might have melasma allready. Hmmm.. Testing next Thursday!

me too!

Santa, please oh please! I've been good all year!! maybe you'd could throw an extra in as well for double the love. :)

This is just fab jen thanks for the invite. i've come to put my name down :)

Hi Santa long time no speak, feels like a long time since ive asked for your help. normally i ask the lord all mighty him self, but seen as he's busy or got ear plugs in and as your coming down here soon it makes sence to ask for 1 wish, please help me catch eggy this christmas, i promise i want eat all the cookies this time :)

thanks big man, we both would be soo happy.

Ho ho ho, see you soon with that babydust :)

lots of love

lyns xx

This is an amazing post!! I'd love to add my name as well!!

Dear Santa,

It has been very long since I wrote you last or asked for anything for Christmas. This year I would love a miracle !! My oh and I have been trying all year to have a baby and unfortunetly I have yet to be able to carry one to term. My oh and I would provide a loving caring home and life for this bundle of joy. We have had a very rough year and have managed to overcome many obstacles and our love for each other had only grown stronger. We would love to share our bond with a baby.

Dear Santa,

Please bring me and all my TTC friends on here a lovely sticky bean (or two!) and happy, healthy 9 months and a baby boom in August 2012.

Please also see if you can find my hubby a job..he is driving me nuts lol.

And last, but not least, can you send a nice boyfriend for my 16 yr old daughter, one who will cherish & respect her and make her feel like the most beautiful girl in the world, cos she is to me!

Thank you Santa,
JM xxx

Dear Santa
Please be good to me. I think I have been really good this year. I have ate all my greens and tried not to swear as much when the :witch: arrived.
I have also cleaned the house and not been too lazy.

All I ask for in return is a bouncing little baby or babies. Please please please Santa give me a :bfp:

Muwah xxx

Lol love this thread hope u all get ur gift from Santa baby xx

Hi Santa, hope u haven't forgotten about me!!

I am stil awaitng for my BFP :(

Oh this is an awesome post!!! Hope you all don't mind if I also add my name to the list!!

Dear Santa,
I would like to say I have been a lot better this year than last and would like nothing more than to find out I'm with child before Christmas. Also my birthday is December 9th and what an awesome gift pregnancy would be! I wouldn't even ask for more than that! Hey I'd leave you whatever you want! :)

With love! :)

I am 1dpo! I was using OPK and got the surge on the 21st and and the DH did the deed the 17,19,21,22,23!!!! So hopefully we caught it :)

These are great guys!!!!! Thanks for joining me in this request.

TWWBOO-My birthday is Dec 16th! Happy early birthday to us both!!!!

I forget the username who asked for a nice bf for her daughter as well. I think that is too sweet. Isn't that something we all wish for our young girls. Too bad sometimes lessons in life involve some jerks along the way. At least it makes you appreciate the good ones, but in an ideal world it would be so great to avoid the bad ones.

It's starting to feel like the Christmas season here. Gotta start my baking!!!!! I guess for you American folk Thanksgiving first!!!! I'm kinda glad (for a few reasons) us Canadians have those 2 holidays spaced out a bit more.

Keep wishing everyone.

Well ladies, Santa must of heard my wish. Got my BFP 2nyt!!!

Hang in der ladies, he will hear u :)

Loads & loads of dust!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Aw Eve!! That's fantastic!! Congratulations!! Hope you have a H&H 9 months :)

Dear Santa,

I hope things are going well this year, I know you must be a busy man. I usually don't ask for anything but it would be a blessing if you could give me that bfp for Christmas. I would love to be able to tell our families on Christmas morning. I want nothing else. I am on cycle number 4 and it would be great if this was it! Plus hey, it's also my birthday on the 14th. It would be the ultimate present anyone could give. :flower:

Love,
Twicky

Wow we have a few bday/xmas combos here!

Eve that's fantastic. I'm sure you could even care less if you can't stomach Xmas dinner this year. Anything for a baby. That being said I do hope you still get to enjoy dinner without too much nausea! Fabulous.

Wow we have a few bday/xmas combos here!

Eve that's fantastic. I'm sure you could even care less if you can't stomach Xmas dinner this year. Anything for a baby. That being said I do hope you still get to enjoy dinner without too much nausea! Fabulous.

Thanks so much!! Ur right, i dont care bot the dinner (even tho i love it), i would go through anything as long as this baby stays in there for 9months!!

Hope santa blesses u soon! :dust:

Dear Santa: This year I only want one thing please...I want a pregnancy that doesn't end in without me holding a beautiful baby boy or girl. I have been pretty good this year. I've tried real hard to make good choices...If you can make it possible Santa, my kids would love a new baby brother or sister!
Love, Stephanie

Dear Santa,

I've tried not to bug you with too many requests in the past, but I'd like to ask for your help now. I'd like you to bring me a BFP so I can share that gift with my family Christmas morning.

You'll find all the cookies and drink of your choice waiting for you here :)

Thanks and Love,
Christie

p.s. Please drop lots of :dust: for all the other parents who are waiting for their :bfp:, as you fly around the world Christmas Eve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->