A letter to Santa (add your Xmas wish)

p.s. Santa, if a BFP is not possible for Christmas can you at least replace my CBFM? It broke this week (on the day I was suspecting I was going to get my peak reading).

Dear Santa,

Wow I can't even remember when I last wrote you, but you know I always think of you :)

This has been a rough/emotional year for me and my husband, as you know I had a CM in July and after our first round of IVF we succeeded with a lovely baby boy but lost his heartbeat at 7 1/2 weeks. We can appreciate that everything happens for a reason and perhaps the timing wasn't right but my husband may not be able to take it much more ( you saw how badly he was weeping after the D&C ). Our hurry is because of age as we certainly want to have children of our own to love and cherish and help mold them into valuable members of society who will make a difference in the world.
I (we) would really love it if you could help us on this mission. I know you can hear me and know who I am and THANK YOU for all your wonderful gifts through the years that I kept trying so desperately to find and take a peek at before time hehehe. I know I was mischievous but you know I've grown up to be better and better each day. A baby or two would so fill my heart with much needed joy right now Santa. I hope you can grant me this. You did well and found me a loving husband and I have faith you will bless us with babies too.

Thank you so much!

Xoxox and lots of milk and cookies!

Omg!!!
Well ladies I broke down and POAS it was an early pregnancy test strip and I got a very faint line!!!!! I have two more tests so I'll take one tomorrow morning and then the next morning to make sure they get darker!!!!
My bday is the 9th so I was just given the best present ever. !

Good luck ladies!!!

Omg!!!
Well ladies I broke down and POAS it was an early pregnancy test strip and I got a very faint line!!!!! I have two more tests so I'll take one tomorrow morning and then the next morning to make sure they get darker!!!!

Good luck ladies!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::baby::baby::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Dear Santa,

Wow I can't even remember when I last wrote you, but you know I always think of you :)

This has been a rough/emotional year for me and my husband, as you know I had a CM in July and after our first round of IVF we succeeded with a lovely baby boy but lost his heartbeat at 7 1/2 weeks. We can appreciate that everything happens for a reason and perhaps the timing wasn't right but my husband may not be able to take it much more ( you saw how badly he was weeping after the D&C ). Our hurry is because of age as we certainly want to have children of our own to love and cherish and help mold them into valuable members of society who will make a difference in the world.
I (we) would really love it if you could help us on this mission. I know you can hear me and know who I am and THANK YOU for all your wonderful gifts through the years that I kept trying so desperately to find and take a peek at before time hehehe. I know I was mischievous but you know I've grown up to be better and better each day. A baby or two would so fill my heart with much needed joy right now Santa. I hope you can grant me this. You did well and found me a loving husband and I have faith you will bless us with babies too.

Thank you so much!

Xoxox and lots of milk and cookies!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Omg!!!

Good luck ladies!!!

Wow!!! Let us know, won't you?? Santa was very early with that one :haha: I'm so excited for you!

Can I add my name to the list?

Dear Santa,

I know we haven't actually been TTC, but that's not due to lack of will on my part. I have been a good girl this year. It's been quite a rough year, and I'm still standing! So please, if you're on your way over, please could you drop a baby off in my ready-and-waiting uterus!!

Yours,
Blossom

PS. I'm also a December birthday - 16th!

PPS. Congrats to the BFP ladies!!!!!

Hey ladies here is my test from today, faint but there!! Its darker than yesterdays so thats a good sign!!!

Praying for more BFP for you ladies!!

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 9
Hey ladies here is my test from today, faint but there!! Its darker than yesterdays so thats a good sign!!!

You give me hope. I tested (early) today (10DPO) and I"m not quite convinced that the "line" I see is real because it's so faint. I can see the line in your picture and since it's darker than yesterday, maybe my line will get darker too and I'll actually be able to really see it. [-o<

"You give me hope. I tested (early) today (10DPO) and I"m not quite convinced that the "line" I see is real because it's so faint. I can see the line in your picture and since it's darker than yesterday, maybe my line will get darker too and I'll actually be able to really see it."

Thank you and I sure hope you get a darker line tomorrow!!!! :)

Dear Santa,

The only thing I really ask for for christmas is my BFP.

It would be the most wonderful gift I could possibly five my husband.

Christmas day would make me roughly 9dpo and it would be wonderful to give my husband my BFP FRER.

Let's make cycle 6 the best cycle this year.

Thank you and merry Christmas

xxx

I am absolutely hopeless at line spotting & even I can see that!! Congratulations!

Dear Santa,

Its me again, just reminding you about my BFP that u promised me:nope: i am still waiting and i trust u haven't forgotten about me...

please come my way soon...:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"