A Limbo thread...

Samira, I do like it! There was a fit guy at my school called Lloyd :haha: So glad you all like Leah! :)

Oooh Jessica is a gorgeous name! Haydn is a name I'd use for a boy, but is it Welsh? It's gorgeous anyway :)

I haven't got a nursery to do this time :( as baby will be sharing with her brother so we'll decorate the room once she's a bit older :) but I have everything bought, just waiting on my friend getting our moses basket and my sister getting our bath and the we're done!

xxx

Haydn is for my Grandad who is sadly no longer with us... I just wanted him to be involved somewhere :) It's welsh as far as I know :) It is more of a boys name but I really wanted to use it and thankfully DH loved it so much he suggested it for a first name at one point lol XXX

I think its nice, unique and pretty funky for a girl actually

I'll join you ladies!! Feel like I'm pretty ready to be in here! I can't believe it! Its so exciting!

Yay!! Welcome across jojosmami :) you have found yourself officially in limbo lol. It's good old fun in here :) X

im not very far in preps hun! but thing is im moving "home home" in may (long story) so i think im going to wait till then and then get right on it as have more room! at the mo all my baby stuff...i say all but its not that much lol is piled in a spare room! cant wait to get home and start the nursery! i have it all visioned in my head....but thats it hehe!

Lauki im telling you off for painting!!!!!!!!! all hard work must be done by OH lol!!!! ive told chris that I am his for"wom"man when we get home to make the house babyfied! i cant wait!!!! gona pre-buy loads of piccy frames too to cover the house in family pics!!!! canne wait! x

I love Cerys and Carys. Welsh names are so pretty :)

Nursery is done but still need to get some non fun bits like maternity pads etc!

oooooh share your nursery!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to anyone else if they have pics x

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Collections/Starry-Night-Moses-Basket(0080551)

this is the moses basket im getting xxx

I'm not allowed to paint Lo's room as we live in army quarters :( but plan on putting bright pictures up instead :)

that link doesnt work hun

aww thats a shame ceecee! but piccies will make it look lovely too! and teddys!!!!!!!

im doing a sky and aeroplane theme for my nursery and cant wait to start it! going to paint the room a light baby blue and then paint clouds everywhere and either get transfers or use a projector to paint planes on the walls! and then all the rest will be done with toys and teddys! ive got the cutest aviator teddy to start it off and then i also want those planes that you put on the ceiling and you pull the cord and they spin round and round.................but i dont know what they are called so i dont know how to find them haha! useless!!!!!!!! im hoping i will see them shopping one day in like hawkins bazarr (LOOOVE) or something! x

ps...i have worked with planes forever hence the plane theme lol! my dad has a light aircraft maintenance company so when baba is old enough he can start to learn to fly hehe! best way to get him into planes.........force it upon him in his nursery LOL! x

I usually procrastinate everything... but with baby I just feel like I NEED to be prepared in order to avoid the stress later on!

The nursery is painted (painted most of it myself! Together with DH and brother-in-law) and we put in a new floor 2 weeks ago. This weekend we're picking up the furniture (wardrobe, chest of drawers, and crib). We're getting them from friends, so it's all free :happydance: We'll still need a mattress, changing pad, bedding, etc... but our goal is to be done by the middle of May, so we've still got some time. We also need curtains and a light in the room :)

We've already bought car seat and stroller/pram, plus a play pin/bed for downstairs, and a bunch of clothes. I'm actually feeling pretty well prepared so far :)

In the Netherlands (where I live) your insurance sends you a "birth packet" (which I got this week) which includes maternity pads, sterile bandages (if necessary), etc... so I've got that too!

When do you guys start maternity leave? I only have another 7 weeks of work!! Can't wait!

Itsychik - I finish work on May 26th so only 27.5 working days left (I've booked some day off in between too!!) can't blinkin wait to leave!!

Samira - That sounds sooooooo cool!! Would you mind if I added you on facebook - I mean this in a total non stalkerish way but I like talking to you lol XXX

wow you sound so prepared!!!!!!!!!!! my maternity doesnt start till 10 june which seems an age away but im sure if will come so quick :D i hope so anyways!!!!!!!! bring on summer days chilling in the garden with a book!!!! my best friend is a couple weeks behind me due 4th august (we didnt plan this haha) and we live on the same road 2 min walk away so im sure we will be at eachothers houses every day lazing about! i cant wait! ive tried to get her onto BNB but she registered and then that was it! but she actually does work at work, i pretend to hehe!!! x

Itsychik - I finish work on May 26th so only 27.5 working days left (I've booked some day off in between too!!) can't blinkin wait to leave!!

Samira - That sounds sooooooo cool!! Would you mind if I added you on facebook - I mean this in a total non stalkerish way but I like talking to you lol XXX

corse you can hun! ive got lots of the girlies on my FB :) my journal one (which i realllly need to update) is Ickle Bean Journal and my one is samira magrabi :) x

I've sent a request hun :) I so can't wait to be on mat leave and just sit out in the back garden with a book and chill out!! I've been storing books up for the last few months so that I have plenty to read when I'm off lol XXX

Samira, that's awesome that your best friend lives so close!! Mine is in another country, but it would be amazing to have her on the same street!

CeeCee- My last day is May 27th :) We should have a BnB party when we all go on leave :haha:

Sitting outside in the sun reading a book sounds lovely! I've promised myself that on my first official day off (May 30th), I'm going to go to the beach (no matter what the weather is like!) just because I can :) It's only a 30 minute drive away.

Samira, that's awesome that your best friend lives so close!! Mine is in another country, but it would be amazing to have her on the same street!

CeeCee- My last day is May 27th :) We should have a BnB party when we all go on leave :haha:

Sitting outside in the sun reading a book sounds lovely! I've promised myself that on my first official day off (May 30th), I'm going to go to the beach (no matter what the weather is like!) just because I can :) It's only a 30 minute drive away.

Lol I'm liking the sound of a party!! Hell to the yeah lol!! Ooh and the beach... Maybe just have to take a drive there myself!! The first weekend I'm off is my dad's birthday so will be heading home for a weekend to see the family :) Can't wait :) x

Itsychick, I finish May 27th too...it cannot come soon enough!!!!

ahhh im a near beacher too! live 15 mins from bournemouth right on the coast! and of course....15 mins from the prestigious sandbanks haha! im not a big beach girl though to be honest! sand.............yuk! id much prefer lay on a field lol!

my fav place to go which is 40 mins from me is durdle door! its unreal! it feels like im in a diff country when i am there! let me get a pic! also its not sand its like tinnnnny stones so much prefer it! problem is its a heft walk up and down a steep cliffy hill to get there so i duna if its going to be visited this year!!!!

https://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3690/dorsetcoastddoor0010mid.jpg

Oh my good lordy I am so bored at work!!! I can't believe I've got another 3 hours left before home time... Need chocolate or something else to cheer me up lol XXX

ahhh im a near beacher too! live 15 mins from bournemouth right on the coast! and of course....15 mins from the prestigious sandbanks haha! im not a big beach girl though to be honest! sand.............yuk! id much prefer lay on a field lol!

my fav place to go which is 40 mins from me is durdle door! its unreal! it feels like im in a diff country when i am there! let me get a pic! also its not sand its like tinnnnny stones so much prefer it! problem is its a heft walk up and down a steep cliffy hill to get there so i duna if its going to be visited this year!!!!

https://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3690/dorsetcoastddoor0010mid.jpg

Lol I love Durdle door!! Although DH calls it Dumbledore lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"