A Limbo thread...

Im crying too Michelle, my OH asked me if I was ok and I just cried!! Out of nowhere!! If I wanted to I could cry right now and Im fairly happy today lol.

And you are not pathetic Claire. I agree with Cee about the jokes, men just dont get it. When I was balling my eyes out in the car one Valentines Day after I found out OH had been engaged to and lived with another girl before (after nearly 4 years I never knew this, he 'forgot' to mention it to me :growlmad:) he asked if I wanted to park up somewhere for some nookie!!! WTF, do you think I really want to???

Can you not even go to your mums? I know mums are nosy but sometimes they can do ok xx

No my mum's working back shift tonight and I won't take Jayden out the house after about 8pm because it gets in the way of his sleep (yes, I'm one of those mums :haha:)

I texted him to ask if he's scared and he replied 'yes, I'm shitting myself that you, jayden and my girl will leave me, I've felt sick and been shaking all day, im so sorry xxxxxxxxxxxxx'

So now I feel guilty and have no idea why! Although I am quite a guilty person, even if I've nothing to be guilty about! Even when I walk out a shop and the alarm goes off, even though I know I've not stolen anything, I have a guilty look on my face! I dread the day I get stopped by the police :rofl: xxx

How do you feel? Do you think you want to work at it, do you think he will change? xxx

Im crying too Michelle, my OH asked me if I was ok and I just cried!! Out of nowhere!! If I wanted to I could cry right now and Im fairly happy today lol.

And you are not pathetic Claire. I agree with Cee about the jokes, men just dont get it. When I was balling my eyes out in the car one Valentines Day after I found out OH had been engaged to and lived with another girl before (after nearly 4 years I never knew this, he 'forgot' to mention it to me :growlmad:) he asked if I wanted to park up somewhere for some nookie!!! WTF, do you think I really want to???

Can you not even go to your mums? I know mums are nosy but sometimes they can do ok xx

OMG you cannot be serious?!! Men! Seriously they should engage brain before speaking! XXX

No my mum's working back shift tonight and I won't take Jayden out the house after about 8pm because it gets in the way of his sleep (yes, I'm one of those mums :haha:)

I texted him to ask if he's scared and he replied 'yes, I'm shitting myself that you, jayden and my girl will leave me, I've felt sick and been shaking all day, im so sorry xxxxxxxxxxxxx'

So now I feel guilty and have no idea why! Although I am quite a guilty person, even if I've nothing to be guilty about! Even when I walk out a shop and the alarm goes off, even though I know I've not stolen anything, I have a guilty look on my face! I dread the day I get stopped by the police :rofl: xxx

It's natural to have that guilt feeling hun. Honestly I had it so many times with my ex when he used to text me and say he was sorry and that he was scared I would leave him. You feel guilty I think because all the decisions and power are in your hands and you could end it all now if you felt that was what was right and that's one big decision to have on your shoulders. Don't feel guilty though hun, you've nowt to be feeling guilty for! XXX

I do want to work it out, I meant the vows I took when I got married. Just a shame he didn't think they meant quite the same :/ xxxx

Oooh Claire dont be feeling guilty at all!!!!! What have you got to be guilty about? Being a great wife and a fab mum to your children?

He'd better be crawling on his hands or knees begging forgiveness when he gets home otherwise I think we'll all be coming to kick his sorry ass!!!!!

Im so sorry hon xxxx :hugs:

Cee cee - good luck with your boss! You kick some ass girl :grr: xxx

Hello to everyone else ! :wave:

I know CeeCee, I actually said to him do you really think this is the time to ask that and he apologised :grr: It wasnt the fact he had been engaged before (well maybe it was a little bit :blush:) it was the fact I had gone round going wooooo I finally got him to settle down blah blah to all his family when they knew it had been engaged before. Plus he wouldnt have an engagment party but I got it out of him that he had one with her :cry: and he took FOREVER to propose when he knew I wanted to get engaged but 'she' just suggested it and he agreed :growlmad:, me and OH have a very strong relationship but it took me a while to get over that one (I had to keep reminding myself that he was 21 and I was 12 when this was happening). But enough about me...

Claire, you have nothing to feel guilty for, he should be kissing your feet!! At least he is seeming worried and good job!! Maybe he had realised that a few flirty messages are not worth losing his family over.

Oh and Im one of 'those' mums too :haha:

I agree with MrsPOP!! I'll come up there and kick his ass from here to .... well somewhere for you!! XXX

I know CeeCee, I actually said to him do you really think this is the time to ask that and he apologised :grr: It wasnt the fact he had been engaged before (well maybe it was a little bit :blush:) it was the fact I had gone round going wooooo I finally got him to settle down blah blah to all his family when they knew it had been engaged before. Plus he wouldnt have an engagment party but I got it out of him that he had one with her :cry: and he took FOREVER to propose when he knew I wanted to get engaged but 'she' just suggested it and he agreed :growlmad:, me and OH have a very strong relationship but it took me a while to get over that one (I had to keep reminding myself that he was 21 and I was 12 when this was happening). But enough about me...

Claire, you have nothing to feel guilty for, he should be kissing your feet!! At least he is seeming worried and good job!! Maybe he had realised that a few flirty messages are not worth losing his family over.

Oh and Im one of 'those' mums too :haha:

Lol I had the opposite problem. My DH can't keep a secret if his life depended on it lol he told me he'd been engaged to his ex about 5 mins into our first date. He just likes to be honest about EVERYTHING! Lol it's great because I always know where I stand but sometimes its makes me cringe as he has no tact whatsoever XXX

Aww amanda! That's a shame! Luckily I knoe OH only one or 2 other ex's before me and they weren't that serious. I don't think he's ever done anything physically with anyone else but to me that'd be easier to handle than all the mental shit I'm putting up with :growlmad: I don't want Jayden to suffer either and I'm afraid he'll pick up on tension between me and his daddy (I should say now, for all the shit I've got he's a great daddy - which makes it all soo much harder!) Oh why did I ever settle down??! More trouble than it's worth!

Ceecee your man sounds great, wish mine was like that :dohh: Lol, hold onto him tight xxx

Well my OH is usually very honest about everything too, he just cant lie. Thats why it hurt so much I think, it started off with him admitting he lived with her so I said well at least you havent been engaged before and he said yeah and then immediately told me that he lied and he had been engaged, all over our Valentines Day meal. Frankie and Bennys had a good show that night of me storming out in tears haha. I know he is 8 years older than me so obviously he is going to have had 'proper relationships' before whereas my only other relationship was the teenage first love one (I was 19 when I met him and he was 27), it just does my head in, he should have stayed celibate and at home with his parents until he met me haha

I'd be up for a bit of ass kicking, first stop CeeCee's boss then Im on my way to Scotland xx

Haha, y'all are more than welcome! See if he comes in with flowers :growlmad: I'll smack him with them! xxx

Lol Barbles I like your ass kicking schedule :) If my MIL had anything to do with it my DH would still live at home celibate lol. She still doesnt think I'm good enough for him but ah well he chose me. Hence why I let her think she's won the battle sometimes because then I will always win the war :)

I fancy a trip to Scotland on an ass kicking spree too so Claire just say the words and Barbles and I will get an army of hormonal pregnant women together :) xxx

He thinks it's bad enough with my hormones, just wait til he meets my limbo ladies! :rofl: xxx

I'll definately be on that ass-kicking journey girls!!!!!! :grr:

CeeCee, why on earth arent you good enough for DH? MILs can be so crap.

Aww amanda! That's a shame! Luckily I knoe OH only one or 2 other ex's before me and they weren't that serious. I don't think he's ever done anything physically with anyone else but to me that'd be easier to handle than all the mental shit I'm putting up with :growlmad: I don't want Jayden to suffer either and I'm afraid he'll pick up on tension between me and his daddy (I should say now, for all the shit I've got he's a great daddy - which makes it all soo much harder!) Oh why did I ever settle down??! More trouble than it's worth!

Ceecee your man sounds great, wish mine was like that :dohh: Lol, hold onto him tight xxx

Thanks hun - I love the bones of my DH he's my best bud but I haven't always been as lucky. My ex was very abusive in many ways. Sometimes he would pack a bag and leave the country for a week and not tell me where he was going etc. I even caught him sleeping with my best friend at the time. I suffered my first MC because he punched me in the stomach one night so hard so many times that I just started bleeding. I was devastated. I was so low with no self worth at all I even took him back after that!! Thats why I believe life is too short to be unhappy. I've had my share of relationships since then and I can honestly say my DH makes me happier than anything I've ever known. But I think sometimes you need to know how unhappy you can be before you can know true happiness :) I guess thats why I'm not tolerant on men who don't treat their wonderful wives/girlfriends with the respect that they deserve! We only have one life and thats why I believe everybody should be happy :) XXX

He thinks it's bad enough with my hormones, just wait til he meets my limbo ladies! :rofl: xxx

Lol we sound like a crime fighting unit - the Limbo Ladies lol XXX

I'll definately be on that ass-kicking journey girls!!!!!! :grr:

CeeCee, why on earth arent you good enough for DH? MILs can be so crap.

I'm not pretty/thin/educated enough for her :) Plus I'm very 'quirky' apparently which by that she means weird. I don't give two hoots anymore. It used to really get me down but now it doesn't matter. Life is too short to live it just for other people and their opinions. My DH chose me and she'll have to deal with it or lose him :) xxx

Jesus CeeCee if you're quirky then im frigging mental!!!!! Silly MIL cow-face!!!!!!

Jesus CeeCee if you're quirky then im frigging mental!!!!! Silly MIL cow-face!!!!!!

Ha ha that made me chuckle!! Lol I admit I am a bit different but I like who I am. I'm proud of who I am. If MIL cow face doesn't like it thats her issue lol although I can't imagine anyone more mental than me mwahahahaha XXX

ARGGGGG MIL's!! Now my MILs ( I have two, the real one and the step one) are very nice blah blah and I get on with them but they dont half do my head in. The Real MIL has the 'no-one is good enough for my sons' attitude and the step one is a bloody gossip!! They all bitch about each other and the other sons girlfriends so god knows what they say about me but I dont care tbh. Step MIL has her favourites, we were the faves for a time and we could do know wrong but now her actual son is the favourite as he is getting married next year (never mind we have been engaged for nearly 2 years and have a baby on the way). He has only been with his girlfriend since August and got engaged at Xmas, they were described as doing it 'properly' whereas we have done it the wrong way round :dohh: Never mind he has been engaged millions of times and has two children dotted round the country that he hardly see's.
And they are getting married 12th Aug next year which was supposed to be our wedding day but we put it back a year. Step MIL was all, I thought the day was important when they said it but I couldnt remember why!! Cheers love, lucky we are not getting married that day now eh seeming you couldnt remember anyways!!

OOH Amanda is on a vent today, I need to go home and have my chips!!

O/T Am I the only person who likes the new Blue song? :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"