A Little About Me A Little About You

Name: Lena

Short Personal Description: I currently live in Japan, where I've been studying and working for the past 3 years. I met my fiance online through a dating app, and when we met irl, sparks flew and we moved in together shortly after. Now we're preparing to move to my home country, Norway, to start our new life there.

Favorites:

Hobbies: Reading, arts and crafts, shopping,

Color: Pink, green

Food: My fiance's food

Hang-out: Lunch-dates with the peeps or dates with my fiance and/or his family

Music: Indie, 80's pop & rock, pop

Books: Anything set in 1800-early 1900 Norway or crime novels(can't sleep alone after reading them though! haha

Movies: Disney, Studio Ghibli and romantic chick flicks

TV Shows: Supernatural, Dr. Who, Oremonogatari, FRIENDS, Junjou Romantica

Authors: J.K. Rowling, Trine Angelsen, Haruki Murakami

Cartoon Character: Howl from Howl's Moving Castle

Digging Deeper:

Country You Wish To Visit The Most: England

Most Influential Person in Your Life: My teachers in Kyoto

Greatest Ambition: To raise a happy family with my fiance in Norway, but regularly visiting Japan.

Biggest Achievement: Making my biggest wish of 15 years come true; living and working in Japan!

Grandest Wish: Be pregnant this cycle!

What You Can't Live Without: My family, friends and love

A Little About Me

Name: Stephanie

favorites

Hobbies: reading, shopping, exercising

Color: green

Food: mac and cheese

TV Shows: parenthood is my favorite atm! I also love weeds, orange is the new black, law and order SVU

Digging Deeper:

Country You Wish To Visit The Most: greece

Most Influential Person in Your Life: My older sisters

Greatest Ambition: To have the life that makes me happiest :)

Name: Amanda

Family status: Married in 2009,I have a 12 year old daughter , a 9 year old son, a 11 year old stepson and 5 year old bull terrier dog.

Faith: Christian

Current fave tv shows: FRIENDS,The Walking Dead,Lost,Wilfred,Madmen,star trek:next generation.

Music: Vast,Staind,Lana del ray,Britney spears,Metallica, 80s and 90s pop and rock,Tori Amos,Mozart,Eminem.

Books:bible...classic literature,easy read novels...I prefer to read fiction although sometimes I like to read about history.

Movies:anything with Jennifer Aniston(I'm a huge Aniston fan).Disney animated movies,lord of the rings,harry potter,star wars,Bourne trilogy,pirates of the Caribbean trilogy,gospel of John movie,marvel movies...to name a few

Food:cheese burgers and pizza

Outdoor activities:going to the beach with the family,walking my dog,running,bicycling,fishing with my hubby and going to the park with the kids.

Hobbies:making music video with movie maker,playing video games

Goals:have happy and healthy baby,loose some weight,get my G.E.D.

Motto:what would Jesus do

Phobia:trypophobia and contamination

favorite beverage: Hot tea and dr.pepper

My Personality: Friendly,loyal,have difficulty with change,insecure,not the brightest crayon in the box,easy to please,forgetful.

A Little About Me

Name: Crystal

Age: 30 (I feel old after scrolling through the first few pages here!)

Location: Alberta, Canada (again, first few pages have me feeling a little out of place.. So many UK people!)

Short Personal Description: My husband and I were recently married in May after being together for 7.5 years and owning a home together for 6 years. We have two cats, and our plan is to start TTC around the end of this year.

A Little About Me

Name: Jessica

Short Personal Description: Mom of a wonderful 7 year old, been married for 10 years. I play a lot of video games and read a lot of books. Other than that, I'm pretty boring.

Favorites:

Hobbies: Video games, reading, Grey's Anatomy

Color: Blue

Food: Anything Chinese

Hang-out: My couch

Music: Anything but rap and country, mainly rock

Books: To many to mention LOVE reading

Movies: Moulin Rouge, Anything super hero

TV Shows:Greys Anatomy, Private Practice, Batman, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones

Authors: Robert Jordan, Dean Koontz, Dan Brown

Cartoon Character: Batman

Digging Deeper:

Country You Wish To Visit The Most: Ireland

Most Influential Person in Your Life: My Dad

Greatest Ambition: To be the best mom and friend i can be to those in my life

Biggest Achievement: Uhhh

Grandest Wish: Happiness
What You Can't Live Without : My beautiful daughter, loving family and friends, and my PS4 :haha:

Hi everyone!

I am new to this site, but have been TTC for a over a year now. We have been medicated for the past 4 months and I am currently in the TWW to see if this is our month. :thumbup:

I was diagnosed with PCOS and I have very low progesterone levels during my luteal phase. I am currently taking Metformin, Femara, and this was the first month of using two ovidrel shots. I took one for ovulation and then another one 5 days later to boost progesterone. My 21 day progesterone check this month was only 8.9. The nurse assured me that there is still hope for this month, but everything I have read says it needs to be above 10, preferably about 15 for a strong ovulation.

Has anyone else tried this? Did it end in a BFP? Will it stretch out the length of my cycle? I am currently on day 28 and still no sign of AF. The past three months my cycles have only been 26 & 27 days... so I feel like we are making progress!

Say your prayers for us!

Hi everyone,

Just stumbled upon this forum today!

Name: Libby

Short Personal Description: I currently work for a top supplier in aerospace, but I originally went to school to be a teacher. I met my husband on a truck forum (although I drive Mini Cooper) four years ago. We've been married for just over a year and a half now and have been TTC since end of March/beginning of April.

Favorites:

Hobbies: Sewing, cross stitch, reading, golf, and doing K9 search and rescue with my husband and two of our dogs for our county.

Color: Purple

Food: Chinese food!

Hang-out: I'm content hanging out anywhere

Music: rock, country (new stuff, not the old twangy stuff), oldies (I'm an old soul, I swear...)

Books: I love thriller novels!

Movies: Anything Disney is my number go to

TV Shows: NCIS, Criminal Minds, Black-ish, InSecurity

Authors: James Patterson, Catherine Coulter, even Agatha Christie

Cartoon Character: Eeyore

Digging Deeper:

Country You Wish To Visit The Most: New Zealand or Ireland

Most Influential Person in Your Life: My parents

Greatest Ambition: To be happy and successful

Biggest Achievement: Persevering through bad breakups and moving all over the country until I finally managed to settle down and put roots down

Grandest Wish: to be able to start a family of my very own (however it happens works for me!)

What You Can't Live Without: My family

About me

Name: Jessi

Short Personal Description: I'm currently 24 weeks pregnant and happily engaged to my Fiancé Connor. We have been together for almost three years and put daughter is an unexpected yet very happy surprise as we were using BC. We live in Texas with our four dogs (Acheron, Jetta, Capone and D'artagnan) and our four cats (Zelda, Josie, Jerrick and Jayden).

Favorites:

Hobbies: Training and working my dogs, reading, playing airsoft (prior to pregnancy) and hiking

Color: Purple

Food: Seafood and Sushi (prior to pregnancy)

Hang-out: at home with friends

Music: a lot

Books: So many it would take me forever to list them all. My current tops are The Dark hunter novels, the League novels, Masques and Wolfsbane by Patricia Briggs and many more.

Movies: Alice in wonderland, Alice by Scifi, Tinman by Scifi.

TV shows: Sherlock, Bones, Heroes, Once Upon a Time, Warehouse 13, The Walking Dead, Haven

Authors: Patricia Briggs.

Cartoon Character: n/a

Digging Deeper:

Country You Wish To Visit The Most: Italy or Ireland

Most Influential Person in Your Life: My mother

Greatest Ambition: To continue to train excellent companion animals and be a sahm

Biggest Achievement:

Grandest Wish: To be able to comfortably afford everything.

What You Can't Live Without : my dogs

A Little About Me

Name: Kelly

Short Personal Description: Married a year in September, have three crazy dogs, my husband is in the Air Force, and I am hoping to get pregnant this year!

Favorites:

Hobbies: hiking, movies, traveling, music

Color: green and blue

Food: sushi and pizza

Hang-out: the lake

Music: Mostly country, but I listen to everything

Books: I should read more

Movies: I'm a sucker for romantic comedies

TV Shows: I'm a reality tv junkie

Authors:

Cartoon Character:

Digging Deeper:

Country You Wish To Visit The Most: I loved Scotland, Ireland, Italy, and Australia and if given a chance, I would jump at the opportunity to go back to any of them

Most Influential Person in Your Life: My Husband

Greatest Ambition: to have a big family

Biggest Achievement: following my dreams

Grandest Wish: to have a happy, healthy family

What You Can't Live Without: my husband and family

A Little About Me

Name: Cali

Short Personal Description: This is my first time being pregnant..17 weeks I'm excited. I am a typical "house wife" I guess. I'm am unhappy.

Favorites:

Hobbies: reading

Color: purple

Food: anything

Hang-out: I don't I am pretty much alone

Music: whatever I'm in the mood for

Books: yes

Movies: too many too list

TV Shows: friends

Authors: gillian Flynn, James Patterson etc

Cartoon Character: love most em

Digging Deeper:

Country You Wish To Visit The Most: spain

Most Influential Person in Your Life: My Mommy

Greatest Ambition: To be happy and to be a great mom

Biggest Achievement: Dont know yet

Grandest Wish:

What You Can't Live Without : what little of my family I speak to

Hi Everyone,

I am brand new to this site and am so happy to have found a place to chat about the insanely complex process of trying to conceive.

Name: Julia

Hobbies: Acting, Yoga, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cottaging:boat: wine, reading, movies, music and DANCING :loopy:

Color: for clothes I like Black, White and neutrals. for art or décor I love white with pinks, greens, and blues

Food: sushi or pho

Hang-out: Beach, Park, Restaurants, Home

Music: Old School Rock (Dad-Rock), Old School Hip Hop (Dad-Rap), and House.

Books: sci-fi and fantasy - think lord of the rings

Movies: This is too hard but I like a lot of stupid movies. I like everything but horror really.

TV Shows: Game of Thrones, The Wire, Walking Dead, Family Guy (currently on my rotation is Silicon Valley and Rick & Morty)

Authors: Jane Austen, J.R. Tolkein, George R. Martin

Country You Wish To Visit The Most: France (going in October!!!)

Most Influential Person in Your Life: My mom and step dad, and my husband.

Greatest Ambition: To continue to be surrounded with love and laughter, to continue to fulfill my dreams, and to have children.

Biggest Achievement: Supporting my husband as he overcame cancer.

Grandest Wish: To be happy

What You Can't Live Without: My husband

Name: sylvia
Hobbies: hiking, reading
Food: french creamy cuisine
Movies: depends on mood
TV shows: Wentworth, fallen -- gritty shows
Countries to visit: European background, so done plenty of European cities. Never been to Japan though. Think I might like it.
Influencial persons: my hubby, my 3 yr old, my mum
Ambition: build out daycare after having baby nr 2
Biggest achievement: being a good mum
Can't live without: my hubby and son

I am new here. I recently suffered a miscarriage after a surprise pregnancy at 43. I did not think I could get pregnant so it was a welcomed miracle when I found out. Then after weeks of going back and forth to the doctor, my little one never sustained a heartbeat. So my fiance' and I decided after what seemed like an eternity that there was no hope, so I had a d&c. That was last week on Friday. So now, I am working on getting back in shape and clearing this fog in my head as I heal physically. We do plan to try again, but now I just need to be surrounded by those who understand.

A Little About Me

Name: mls4

Short Personal Description: I'm a 30 year old mother of two darling sons and wife to my high school sweetheart. We are in small-town America and love the lifestyle.

Hobbies: Cooking, gardening, crafting, drawing

Color: Green

Food: Anything with lots of flavor - Mexican food tops the list.

Hang-out: Nowhere - I'm a homebody :shy:

Music: pretty much anything... except new country.

Books: classics - The Green Mile, Anna Karenina, Plato's Republic, Brave New World

Movies: Eastern Promises, Super Troopers, The Departed

TV Shows: Wheel of Fortune, Big Bang Theory, OITNB, Walking Dead, Lost ( i know... ), Bones

Authors: too many to name

Cartoon Character: the WB Frog

Digging Deeper:

Country You Wish To Visit The Most: Greece

Most Influential Person in Your Life: My mother

Greatest Ambition: to live on a self-sufficient farm

Biggest Achievement: graduating college and starting our family :happydance:

Grandest Wish: to be a stay-at-home mom

What You Can't Live Without: my makeup. "a pound'a paint makes a gal what she ain't" :)

A Little About Me

Name: Hollie

Occupation: As of now, SAHM. Before the move to Cali, I drove a taxi and I also made money with photography

Short Personal Description: Just married and moved from North Carolina to California. Im a bit out of sorts, trying to make new friends here and trying to stay busy. My husband and I are TTC #3 his #1 before its too late! Clock is ticking!

Favorites:

Hobbies: Art, reading, travel!

Color: Love them all!

Food: How can I pick just one?!

Hang-out: Beach or on a porch with friends

Music: Dax Riggs

Books: Too many to list

Movies: The Tree of Life with Brad Pitt and Sean Penn

TV Shows: Dr Who

Authors: Augustin Burroughs

Cartoon Character: Finn and Jake

Digging Deeper:

Country You Wish To Visit The Most: Holland

Most Influential Person in Your Life: Hard to say

Greatest Ambition: To raise happy and successful children. Live to be old and happy.

Biggest Achievement: Starting a business with no money and becoming profitable.

Grandest Wish: To travel the world..

What You Can't Live Without : Tough to say...Ive had to live with close to nothing and survived..

Hello everyone,

I am a Mom of a very stubborn baby boy (2013) and I have a wonderful husband whom I have been married to since 2008. We live in the Chicago area.

Achieving pregnancy has been a struggle for us in the past as we were made to wait 3 years to conceive our son. He is now 2 y/o and we've been hoping for a sibling for him for about 18 months now.

We are one step closer to that goal this month as I just got my first bfp over the weekend, and now I'm just nervous about the viability of the pregnancy, as I also have a mc and a few chemicals haunting me in my past.

This is a wonderful forum and I feel privileged to be part of your group!

A Little About Me

Name: Candice

Short Personal Description: I am currently a freshman in high school. I've been on the honor roll since 6th grade.

Favorites:

Hobbies: Internet, reading, gaming, hanging out with friends, movies, eating and going to games.

Color: Light Blue

Food: Bacon cheeseburgers

Hang-out: At the beach

Music: I'll give just about anything a listen to

Books: Jurassic Park

Movies: Spy, Hot Pursuit, Fast 7 (and the rest of the series)

TV Shows: The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, iZombie, Whose Line, Big Bang Theory, Jeopardy

Authors: *Laughs*

Cartoon Character: Foghorn Leghorn

Digging Deeper:

Country You Wish To Visit The Most: Japan or Australia

Most Influential Person in Your Life: My older sister :hugs:

Greatest Ambition: To be happy in life & family surroundings, living comfortably but happy!

Biggest Achievement: Being on the honor roll

Grandest Wish: To Live comfortablely

What You Can't Live Without: My cell phone

I wanted to update mine, nothing is the same since 6 years ago lol

Name: Helen (or Ellie)

Short Personal Description: I currently live alone with my (almost) 6 year old son and our goldfish called Tadashi. I have only been with my fiance Liam(27) for 5 months(6 months on the 24th) but have known him for 16 years and we dated briefly at school when I was 14 and he was 11. We are currently TTC - well more so NTNP for my second and his first. He'll be moving in sometime next year

Favorites:

Hobbies: Watching tv, listening to music, feeding, mucking out and grooming the horses at Liam's yard whenever I get to go

Color: Pink, purple, blue

Food: Most foods

Hang-out: Home, the horse yard

Music: Most music

Books: Autobiographies

Movies: Any with Adam Sandler, 2012, The Day After Tomorrow, Bridget Jones 1&2, Back To The Future trilogy - loads more

TV Shows: The soaps, Inspector Morse, Lewis, Murder She Wrote, Police Interceptors, Road Wars, The Big Bang Theory, The Simpsons, Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time

Authors: No specific authors

Cartoon Character: Stewie Griffin or Bart Simpson

Digging Deeper:

Country You Wish To Visit The Most: USA

Most Influential Person in Your Life: My mum

Greatest Ambition:

Biggest Achievement: Having Joshua

Grandest Wish: More kids

What You Can't Live Without: My fiancé, my family, and my beautiful boy.

Hello Everyone!!
I am new to this site and excited to read other peoples' thoughts, opinions, feelings, and hints on TTC. DH and I just got married in August and have started TTC this month.

Name: April

Color: Pink :) typical girl here!

Food: pizza, sour candy

Hang-out: Home (boring!)

TV Shows: Survivor, Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, The Voice

Country You Wish To Visit The Most: would love to go back to France, also would love to go to Italy

Most Influential Person in Your Life: My mother, and my grandfather

What You Can't Live Without: DH and my family

Looking forward to getting to know the BabyandBump community!! :hugs:

So glad I found this site! :)

Name: Jen

Short Personal Description: Happy, compassionate, excited to be a mum, love to cook and garden, love working with people.

Favorites:

Hobbies: Friends, crocheting, cooking, baking, gardening!

Color: Orange

Food: Every kind.

Hang-out: Anywhere my friends and family are. I love nature, and being outside

Music: Mellow indie

Books: The HELP

Movies: Inside out, best cartoon ever.

TV Shows: Greys Anatomy

Cartoon Character: Elsa, of course ;)

Digging Deeper:

Country You Wish To Visit The Most:

Greece!!!! I have been all over Europe, but never made it over there!.... YET. I am headed to Australia this winter for a month!! Pretty stoked :)
Most Influential Person in Your Life: BOTH my parents.

Greatest Ambition: To be a mother, a great friend.

Biggest Achievement: My social work degree, and my ability to save, and travel to awesome places in this world!

Grandest Wish: At the moment, to save enough money with my partner so that we can buy a house!! The agreement is to buy a house and THEN start trying for babies NEXT FALL. We need a bigger place than we have.

What You Can't Live Without : Love, My cute furniture, Friendships and Tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->