A little bit pregnant with #2 and almost 40

Jenny Bean

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I just was looking to for some support and to chat because I have a 9.5 month old and I just found out I am 4-5 weeks pregnant!
I am not sure what to think! My marriage is not very good at this point, there are issues of verbal abuse! I haven't told him yet because I think he will freak out always thinking of money!
After I had my daughter I was itching to have another but now I am sooo nervous and scared!
I feel bad for my daughter she won't be the baby anymore :-(
I feel nervous if I can do this alone and worry about going back to work only to leave shortly after!
I want this little bean to stick but there are so many questions going through my head! Plus I am almost 40!
Thanks everyone!

It sounds like you have a lot on your mind right now! Having a young baby while pregnant is a lot to handle for sure, and it would be rough without the support of your husband. Have you confided in any close friends or family?
I found out I was pregnant with my third baby in December and was really scared to tell my husband. I waited about two weeks and then told him I was late and we took a test together. That made it a little easier, I think. He was stressed at first, and so of course so was I. But it is better now, and we are both excited.
I think it's natural to feel like your daughter will be unhappy to not be the baby anymore, but I think you will find that having a sibling will be the best gift you could possibly give her. My girls are 2 years apart and they are best friends.
I wish I had some more help to offer you. I'm sad to hear about the verbal abuse in your marriage, and I hope you know that it is not acceptable. You deserve more, and I think that might be the first thing you need to address.
Good luck mama!

Thanks so much for taking the time to respond!
I haven't told him yet but I am still very early and want a doctor to confirm it first!
Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"