A little bit pregnant with #2 and almost 40

Jenny Bean

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I just was looking to for some support and to chat because I have a 9.5 month old and I just found out I am 4-5 weeks pregnant!
I am not sure what to think! My marriage is not very good at this point, there are issues of verbal abuse! I haven't told him yet because I think he will freak out always thinking of money!
After I had my daughter I was itching to have another but now I am sooo nervous and scared!
I feel bad for my daughter she won't be the baby anymore :-(
I feel nervous if I can do this alone and worry about going back to work only to leave shortly after!
I want this little bean to stick but there are so many questions going through my head! Plus I am almost 40!
Thanks everyone!

It sounds like you have a lot on your mind right now! Having a young baby while pregnant is a lot to handle for sure, and it would be rough without the support of your husband. Have you confided in any close friends or family?
I found out I was pregnant with my third baby in December and was really scared to tell my husband. I waited about two weeks and then told him I was late and we took a test together. That made it a little easier, I think. He was stressed at first, and so of course so was I. But it is better now, and we are both excited.
I think it's natural to feel like your daughter will be unhappy to not be the baby anymore, but I think you will find that having a sibling will be the best gift you could possibly give her. My girls are 2 years apart and they are best friends.
I wish I had some more help to offer you. I'm sad to hear about the verbal abuse in your marriage, and I hope you know that it is not acceptable. You deserve more, and I think that might be the first thing you need to address.
Good luck mama!

Thanks so much for taking the time to respond!
I haven't told him yet but I am still very early and want a doctor to confirm it first!
Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->