A Little Nervous

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
Hello Ladies...

So I have a question for any ladies have been pregnant multiple times. I heard that every pregnancy is different and the symptoms experienced with one pregnancy may not exactly be the same during the second pregnancy. SO I'm wondering if a person has been pregnant three previous times and in the first one there were no symptoms at all up until mc. But the second and third time there was breast tenderness fullness and heaviness from 8 dpo until mc and then on the forth pregnancy is only experience tenderness under the arm pits and at the bottom of the breast but no feeling of excruciating boob pain as in past pregnancies should they be worried about another mc??? Also on a separate note and second question. Does anyone have experience with Chantix while pregnant. I know there isn't any research but I also know for some that may be the only effective way of smoking cessation. Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I don't think there is really any way to predict if you will m/c or not. Have all the miscarriages been fathered by the same guy? Miscarriage is way more frequent than people realize. A lot of times it goes unnoticed but in this day and age of uber information and apps that help us track our periods- its easy to see the changes earlier.

Just take things easy. Try not to lift anything. Lay down as often as you can and give that baby a chance to really get comfy. I don't know about Chantix, but I would just say talk to a doctor. You could always try switching to vaping which would eliminate so many nasty chemicals from the cigarettes and then maybe slowly wean yourself off that? I used to vape (pleasure not because I stopped smoking) but can't anymore- the smell of the vape makes me nauseous, but my SO was a heavy smoker- like over a pack a day smoker for over 15 years. Almost a year ago now, he switched to vaping- had his last cigarette on 2/15/16. It took him about a week to get used to vaping instead of smoking, but he was able to reduce from 18mg of nicotine down to 12 down to 6 and down to 3 in about a month. So not only did he stop inhaling all the nasty chemicals from cigarettes, but he lowered how much nicotine he was using as well. It's really helped him and the poor sweet guy is now vaping in the garage in the middle of -12 weather because the smell of the vape makes me ill poor guy!

Also you might talk to your doctor about your concerns- it could be something like needing a little extra progesterone or something that the doctor could prescribe. *hugs* Hang in there!

I don't think there is really any way to predict if you will m/c or not. Have all the miscarriages been fathered by the same guy? Miscarriage is way more frequent than people realize. A lot of times it goes unnoticed but in this day and age of uber information and apps that help us track our periods- its easy to see the changes earlier.

Just take things easy. Try not to lift anything. Lay down as often as you can and give that baby a chance to really get comfy. I don't know about Chantix, but I would just say talk to a doctor. You could always try switching to vaping which would eliminate so many nasty chemicals from the cigarettes and then maybe slowly wean yourself off that? I used to vape (pleasure not because I stopped smoking) but can't anymore- the smell of the vape makes me nauseous, but my SO was a heavy smoker- like over a pack a day smoker for over 15 years. Almost a year ago now, he switched to vaping- had his last cigarette on 2/15/16. It took him about a week to get used to vaping instead of smoking, but he was able to reduce from 18mg of nicotine down to 12 down to 6 and down to 3 in about a month. So not only did he stop inhaling all the nasty chemicals from cigarettes, but he lowered how much nicotine he was using as well. It's really helped him and the poor sweet guy is now vaping in the garage in the middle of -12 weather because the smell of the vape makes me ill poor guy!

Thanks for your response and the last two were fathered by the same guy the last one was ectopic and resulted in the lost of my left tube so I guess im just nervous because they started so differently like my boobs let me know I was pregnant this time I totally thought my period was coming and just took a pregnancy test because I took an opk and it was positive so I just figured why not try a pregnancy test to and it came back positive as well.

I felt different early in pregnancy with all of my pregnancies. Different symptoms (or no symptoms, in the case of my last LO, for the early weeks). I've had losses where I've known I was pregnant due to symptoms and 1 where I didn't. Different pregnancies can very well = different symptoms, so try not to worry :hugs:

I can't speak for knowing when a pregnancy will end in mc because I haven't experienced it, but can definitely say that so far this pregnancy is definitely way different than my first! Good luck and try not to stress. Just talk to your baby about getting nice and cozy and growing big and strong.

You usually don't get symptoms until 6 weeks. It's too early at 4 weeks.

Chantix, is not to be taken when pregnant. My obgyn told me to stop it immediately. I wouldn't risk it personally. I was on it before I was pregnant with ds#2, once I was pregnant and told to stop it, just being pregnant was enough to quit for me; didn't want to harm my baby. I have been smoke free for 3 years now 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->