A lot more pink on tissue, going to A&E

PS when is your scan?

Thank you all so much. Situation still the same and i have finally broke down and been crying all afternoon and lashing out at those closest to me as the worry and stress is taking its toll on me.

I have to call the early pregnancy unit tomorrow and make a appt for a scan anytime from next tuesday as il be 6wks + then god willing...

so i have to just endure now. I have managed to calm myself down a lot as i got quite hyped before. Im lying in bed now watching corrie and trying to keep as calm as i can as i still have quite a wait yet.

Thx again everyone for well wishes and kind words.Honestly dnt knw what id do without you all xxx

hiya hun, Just to let you know I am thinking of you and praying for a positive out come xxx

Those closest too you will understand the level of stress you are under and totally understand the lashing out xx

Take it easy hun and keep us posted :hugs:

How are you today Africaqueen!?

xxxx

Hi everyone. Once again, thank u so much for support and caring :)

Well since last nite the same amount of blood(small amount) is on the towel and its brown like the end of a light period...when i wipe there is barely nothing and there is no blood in toilet water either... I have no pain, just stretching sensation and i actually feel quite good today :) I called the EPU and they are going to scan me next tuesday so i have a long wk's wait before we can find out what is happening :-(

I am going to stay positive tho and say im pregnant till proven otherwise:winkwink: I actually have some hope again now that maybe our jelly bean is clinging on xxx

That's great africaqueen. I will have everything crossed for next week xx

Good News Africaqueen!! Still have everything crossed for you.
I called EPU today, as still bleeding quite a bit and now cramping - can't wait til Thursday so they're gonna scan me later today. I'l only be 5+6, but need to know if I'm losing it. Just hope they don't say the same as last week, then I will go crazy!!

Wish me luck......... X

Good News Africaqueen!! Still have everything crossed for you.
I called EPU today, as still bleeding quite a bit and now cramping - can't wait til Thursday so they're gonna scan me later today. I'l only be 5+6, but need to know if I'm losing it. Just hope they don't say the same as last week, then I will go crazy!!

Wish me luck......... X

Thank you. Im hoping it is a good sign but we will have to wait and see...

I will be thinkin bout u today and i hope the outcome is great ;-)
Tons of sticky vibes coming your way and let us knw when u get back from your scan xxx

It sounds good that it is not getting any worse. Fingers crossed you just have an awkward baby!!

Hi there Africanqueen, I have been keeping you in my thoughts. Its a positive sign that things at least arent getting any worse. I am praying for you that your little bean is a sticky one and that its gunna be nestled comfy in there on your scan next week x
Also Best of luck to ALH28 for your scan today sweetie x

I had brown discharge last week and a scan at the EPU which showed a sac but not definately the fetal pole (baby) So i am also praying that my baba will be flickerin away on our scan on thursday too x x

Thinkin of you both x x x x
Nik x x x x

Ok, so I'm still pregnant. Saw a yolk sac and a little heart beat, but heart rate was only 81 bpm which apparently is slow for 6 weeks. I'm clinging to any hope and praying that as I'm 5+6 today that is why it is a little slow. Not getting excited yet.

How you doing Africaqueen? X

have you taken another test africanqueen?

Hiya :)

Yes i took another test this afternoon and got a 2nd deep pink line within a second :)

Hopin this is a good sign but u can still test positive for up to 2wks after a MC although i would think the line would be very light?

xxx

Ok, so I'm still pregnant. Saw a yolk sac and a little heart beat, but heart rate was only 81 bpm which apparently is slow for 6 weeks. I'm clinging to any hope and praying that as I'm 5+6 today that is why it is a little slow. Not getting excited yet.

Needless to say I am NO expert but ...

Don't know why they are saying that the heartbeat is slow (or why they even timed it!) We saw a heartbeat at 6w5d and the midwife expressed surprise at this - it's not THAT usual to see a heartbeat so early, so I honestly wouldn't pay any attention to what they said about it. Seeing a heartbeat is great!

How you doing Africaqueen? X

Oh wow!! that is WONDERFUL news!! some women dnt even see the sac at 6wks iv been told, as everyone is different so to see a HB is FAB news:happydance:

I am doing okish... started with the bright red blood a hr ago but it is quite light and still no pain so i will just have to wait and see. Fingers x and praying like crazy!

made up 4 u hun xxx

Thanks girls! I need to stay off Google!!

Africaqueen - don't give up hope - I had all but pretty much given up today, with the cramping and bleeding I was convinced this was AF/MC on it's way. Stay strong, i'll be praying for you.

My bleeding was brown 8 days ago, and slowly became more and brighter peaking yesterday with clots. But as scan showed no bleeding in uterus am guessing it is cervical bleeding - maybe we just have very sensitive cervixes :)

Take it easy babe, we're here for you if you need a chat/rant/cry/laugh(i'll try!!) X

Hi! I was having the same thing at 5 weeks....why arn't they following your HCG levels by blood work until they can see the baby on ultrasound? I had blood work every 48 hours to make sure my numbers were going up and then at 6 weeks when we saw the hearbeat they switched me to ultrasounds everyweek...we will do that until they can hear the hearbeat on doppler? I would ask about a blood test...at least that will give you some insight??

Just stay strong..I bled so much...at times clots and gushed(sorry tmi) but everything is good so far...heartbeat is 148 bpm....Stay positive and turn it over to god....I know its hard to do..but for your own health and the little munckins you have to stay positive!

Hi! I was having the same thing at 5 weeks....why arn't they following your HCG levels by blood work until they can see the baby on ultrasound? I had blood work every 48 hours to make sure my numbers were going up and then at 6 weeks when we saw the hearbeat they switched me to ultrasounds everyweek...we will do that until they can hear the hearbeat on doppler? I would ask about a blood test...at least that will give you some insight??

Just stay strong..I bled so much...at times clots and gushed(sorry tmi) but everything is good so far...heartbeat is 148 bpm....Stay positive and turn it over to god....I know its hard to do..but for your own health and the little munckins you have to stay positive!

Hi! Thanks for encouraging post. I need as much hope as i can get right now, altho im well aware of the "other" outcome i am trying to push that from my mind in order to stay sane:wacko: so your positive post made me feel a lot better. I am staying positive till proven otherwise.

My bbs are really tender and achy today which is odd as they have not been intill now... so im hoping its a good sign :)

So glad that things are working out with u and ur bean and pray our jellybean is surviving this bleed xxx

I guess they aren't doing my HCG levels as I haven't been properly worked up by EPU. I only asked a colleague at work to arrange a scan for me due to the bleeding.
Maybe I'll get my GP to do HCG levels.

How are you all doing today?

Hi everyone :)

Well i went the loo before and there was NO blood!! :) just a tiny bit of pink when i wiped and my bbs are really tender and sore at the sides today... good signs?? i pray to god.

Hows everyone else with bleeding doing?

sticky vibes all the way xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"