A lot more pink on tissue, going to A&E

Hey, good news!!! Fingers crossed your little bean is sorting him/herself out!!

I've been cramping all night, woke me up at 3 and after an hour had to take some co-codamol. Still cramping and bleeding now, but hanging onto the hope that my little bean was ok yesterday!
Starting to worry about going back to work next week - have taken this week off to try and stop the bleeding, but not sure what to do if am still the same next week. Worried that if I'm gonna be one of those women that bleeds the whole time, I'll have to go back to work at some point, But also worry that if I do stress myself could lead to bad things.........

Oh to have a straight forward pregnancy!!!!

Hey, good news!!! Fingers crossed your little bean is sorting him/herself out!!

I've been cramping all night, woke me up at 3 and after an hour had to take some co-codamol. Still cramping and bleeding now, but hanging onto the hope that my little bean was ok yesterday!
Starting to worry about going back to work next week - have taken this week off to try and stop the bleeding, but not sure what to do if am still the same next week. Worried that if I'm gonna be one of those women that bleeds the whole time, I'll have to go back to work at some point, But also worry that if I do stress myself could lead to bad things.........

Oh to have a straight forward pregnancy!!!!

Aww i knw how u feel. I start my new job jan 14th and im hoping il be ok by then as i dnt want my new employer to knw im pregnant this early(if i still am, god willing) so its a difficult one, but if we get a heartbeat next tuesday, il be putting jellybean 1st before all else, altho we need the money so i would still have to work, but most of my job is in the office involving sitting dwn anyway.

Hoping we both get to have a mre relaxing pregnancy god willing xxx

I know, it's so hard about telling your employer. Can't remember if I said already, but I work in the Maternity Dept, so had to tell them as wanted to book there. Otherwise would have liked to keep it a secret until had dating scan. You don't have to tell employer why, just say your sick, use the old Swine Flu thing - they won't want you near the place!!

Where are you Africaqueen? UK? X

I know, it's so hard about telling your employer. Can't remember if I said already, but I work in the Maternity Dept, so had to tell them as wanted to book there. Otherwise would have liked to keep it a secret until had dating scan. You don't have to tell employer why, just say your sick, use the old Swine Flu thing - they won't want you near the place!!

Where are you Africaqueen? UK? X

Hiya.

Yes im in UK - in wirral near Liverpool.

Yes true, i could use the swine flu thing if need be. lol.
Well i have had no bright red blood all day and when i wiped now there was some more pink but only when i wiped and a tiny bit on towel... really mild cramps but nothing close to mu usual af cramps... this waiting is terrible. Your story really gives me hope tho ;-)

How r u doing now? xxx

Hey,

Not doing so good, had awful pains this afternoon, painkillers didn't touch its so almost took myself to A&E.

Spoke to GP, who thinks it may be UTI so have antibiotics to try. If no better tomorrow morning I'm gonna go to hospital.

Still keeping my fingers crossed.

You ok? X

im from the second trimester and am 2 going through hell at the minute, i had pink spotting on monday night, they said my cervix is closed and they scanned me, baby has a HB, but im still playing the waiting game, its so traumatic, love to you girls and dont lose hope xx

Hey,

Not doing so good, had awful pains this afternoon, painkillers didn't touch its so almost took myself to A&E.

Spoke to GP, who thinks it may be UTI so have antibiotics to try. If no better tomorrow morning I'm gonna go to hospital.

Still keeping my fingers crossed.

You ok? X

Oh sorry to hear that :-( just keep in mind that chance of a MC drops to just 5% once u have seen a heartbeat ;-) i hope the pain stops for u soon. This is the strangest thing with my bleeding, altho very light, it comes and goes and i have had no pain just a few mild cramps and stretching... cnt wait till tuesday to get a answer hopefully a heartbeat answer:blush:

Keep me informed. I have everything x for u xxx

im from the second trimester and am 2 going through hell at the minute, i had pink spotting on monday night, they said my cervix is closed and they scanned me, baby has a HB, but im still playing the waiting game, its so traumatic, love to you girls and dont lose hope xx

Thank u :) Im sure all will be fine. Could be a cervical bleed with u if its only pink spotting so hard i knw, but try to look on positive side- cervix closed and a heartbeat, both of which make chances of a MC drop DRAMATICALLY:winkwink:

xxx

Thank you Lauralora, praying for all our little beans X

Anyway, so this evening they were awful, I went to bed with 2 hot water bottles, and 2 heat pads applied, plus 2 co-codamol.

Have just woken up, still in pain, and passed something. It does not resemble a baby at all, just a stringy fleshy coloured tissue with some blood mixed in - sorry TMI. (a few months back during my period I passed what I think was endometrium - fleshy coloured and really painful, this was similar).

Oh God, now I've just had a really upset tummy and passed something else. Still not looking like a baby, but looks like a hard grape sized blood clot.

I'm so sad and don't know what to do. DH is asleep, don't want to wake him as he has to work tomorrow.

Gonna call EPU as soon as it opens, I guess just to confirm what I already know....
:cry:

Oh God that is awful news.. I'm so so sorry hun. Get to EPU asap and I will keep everything crossed for you and your bean xx

Anyway, so this evening they were awful, I went to bed with 2 hot water bottles, and 2 heat pads applied, plus 2 co-codamol.

Have just woken up, still in pain, and passed something. It does not resemble a baby at all, just a stringy fleshy coloured tissue with some blood mixed in - sorry TMI. (a few months back during my period I passed what I think was endometrium - fleshy coloured and really painful, this was similar).

Oh God, now I've just had a really upset tummy and passed something else. Still not looking like a baby, but looks like a hard grape sized blood clot.

I'm so sad and don't know what to do. DH is asleep, don't want to wake him as he has to work tomorrow.

Gonna call EPU as soon as it opens, I guess just to confirm what I already know....

OMG hon, i am sat here in bed reading this and im so sad for u right now :-( u still cnt lose hope tho as i read about a woman who passed 2 large clots and bleed loads and she went full term.... my thoughts an prayers are with u. Please let us knw how u are and i pray ur bean is clinging on xxxx

I hope you got to EPU as soon as possible. I really hope everything is ok for you... x

I am thinking of you and have my fx that its ok. I would lay off the co codamol its ocntraindicated in pregnancy and stick to paracetmol.

As the ladies have said there is hope and we are all praying for you. XX

Hey girls,

Thanks for your kind words, unfortunately my little bean didn't make it.

Can't stop crying, but also trying to think everything happens for a reason; now there is one more star shining in the sky.

Africaqueen, how are you today? Don't give up, your bean is stronger than mine. I will check in from time to time to see how your getting on.

Big hugs and Happy New Year!!
Am hoping 2010 brings us all good things.
Amy X

I'm so so very sorry for your loss ALH. I know from experience the girls in the MC forum are wonderful and caring and will be a fantastic support if you need it. Loads of love :hugs:

Hey girls,

Thanks for your kind words, unfortunately my little bean didn't make it.

Can't stop crying, but also trying to think everything happens for a reason; now there is one more star shining in the sky.

Africaqueen, how are you today? Don't give up, your bean is stronger than mine. I will check in from time to time to see how your getting on.

Big hugs and Happy New Year!!
Am hoping 2010 brings us all good things.
Amy X

Oh Amy, I am so deeply sorry (((hugs)))
I know what u went thru and i pray that things get better in 2010 for you and for all of us suffering at the moment.

There is a quote on my ticker that simply reads "Babies are angels intill their legs increase and their wings decrease xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->