A msg about modesty

Rather unsettling for sure. Its the 5 year olds looking slutty and blaming his being EBF as the reason for him being obsessed with "boobies" is what's doing it for me. :nope:

Yea that too... At least my son is just partially breasfed, not exclusively, so he should be safe from being a pervert... Good luck to the rest of you! ;)

Oh my goodness! I'm not a mum (yet) but I just cannot get my head around this OP. Seriously, what is wrong with you?! Leggings are not slutty, little girls are not provocative and 2.5 yr old boys do NOT have sexual thoughts.
This is just so wrong! I honestly can't believe what I have just read! :nope::shrug:

Relax everyone...I seriously think this OP is getting a good laugh at riling us all up. I doubt there is even a FB friend, a 2 year old...and I am seriously doubting this woman to be anything she says she is. Sounds like another forum psycho.

Relax everyone...I seriously think this OP is getting a good laugh at riling us all up. I doubt there is even a FB friend, a 2 year old...and I am seriously doubting this woman to be anything she says she is. Sounds like another forum psycho.

I really hope you're right!

Little girls are not "asking" to be looked at.
If a 2.5 year old boy is saying these things, the only people who need looking at are his parents. Kids mimic adults and clearly, there is an adult in his life with a downright disrespectful view of women.
I wear skinny jeans. I don't think they are skimpy. I don't wear them for sexual attention. My 1 year old lives in leggings and i sure as hell don't dress her for the entertainment of other men.
This is just absolutely unbelievable.

This child is raised a strict Jewish. He has seen 1/2 hour of tv in his whole life. So where he go it, who knows.
But no, little girls should NOT be able to wear tight leggings that hug their ass, unless a shirt covers it. Just because they are young, doesn't mean they should get to run around dressed like sluts.
And yes, butt-hugging tights are slutty. On anyone.

This is my friend's response:
"He's 2 1/2, does not watch television, movies, go to daycare, etc. what IS going on, is he is very curious about bodies now. Especially girl bodies. The curiosity is completely normal for his stage of development. And since he is a very verbal child, his ability to articulate that he wanted to touch the girls butt falls in line with his learning curve as well. And I'm assuming it is the biological imperative of being a male coupled with being exclusively breast fed - but the kid is hung up on boobies as well - to the point where I don't take him into the family locker room at the YMCA when the teenage swim team is in there because his stares make them so uncomfortable. The point of the anecdote that I shared is that when little girls dress to emphasize a body part and it draws the attention of even a little toddler (not ever to imply it was sexualized attention) the style of dress is going to also demand the attention of grown men - and THAT attention will most likely be sexualized."

Are you actually for real?
I'm sorry but I tend to agree with the others, one of you are making this up surely?

My Daughter is nearly his age and is also very good verbally, she expresses exactly what she means in full sentences but there is no-way she would ever come out with what this little boy has. I'm sorry but even my 4 year old wouldn't understand that bums were something to touch in such a way as he was talking.

As for your friend making excuses for what he said and blaming it on his learning curve? Oh and not to forget the fact that he is brest-fed, I really think you need to be telling her that she should perhaps be looking closer to home, I'm sorry but something isn't quite right IMO and he is hearing this from someone or somewhere.

Oh and my Daughter also wears leggings, she is not a slut and nor does she look slutty, she is 2 years old for gods sake and for anyone to be looking at her in that way really needs to be questioning their views and how the hell they could even find a 2 year old slutty, not my dressing of her.

And to make excuses for how a grown man may look at 3 young girls, if this story IS true and these are your views, they disgust me.

This child is raised a strict Jewish. He has seen 1/2 hour of tv in his whole life. So where he go it, who knows.
But no, little girls should NOT be able to wear tight leggings that hug their ass, unless a shirt covers it. Just because they are young, doesn't mean they should get to run around dressed like sluts.
And yes, butt-hugging tights are slutty. On anyone.

This is my friend's response:
"He's 2 1/2, does not watch television, movies, go to daycare, etc. what IS going on, is he is very curious about bodies now. Especially girl bodies. The curiosity is completely normal for his stage of development. And since he is a very verbal child, his ability to articulate that he wanted to touch the girls butt falls in line with his learning curve as well. And I'm assuming it is the biological imperative of being a male coupled with being exclusively breast fed - but the kid is hung up on boobies as well - to the point where I don't take him into the family locker room at the YMCA when the teenage swim team is in there because his stares make them so uncomfortable. The point of the anecdote that I shared is that when little girls dress to emphasize a body part and it draws the attention of even a little toddler (not ever to imply it was sexualized attention) the style of dress is going to also demand the attention of grown men - and THAT attention will most likely be sexualized."

Are you actually for real?
I'm sorry but I tend to agree with the others, one of you are making this up surely?

My Daughter is nearly his age and is also very good verbally, she expresses exactly what she means in full sentences but there is no-way she would ever come out with what this little boy has. I'm sorry but even my 4 year old wouldn't understand that bums were something to touch in such a way as he was talking.

As for your friend making excuses for what he said and blaming it on his learning curve? Oh and not to forget the fact that he is brest-fed, I really think you need to be telling her that she should perhaps be looking closer to home, I'm sorry but something isn't quite right IMO and he is hearing this from someone or somewhere.

Oh and my Daughter also wears leggings, she is not a slut and nor does she look slutty, she is 2 years old for gods sake and for anyone to be looking at her in that way really needs to be questioning their views and how the hell they could even find a 2 year old slutty, not my dressing of her.

And to make excuses for how a grown man may look at 3 young girls, if this story IS true and these are your views, they disgust me.

id totally like to agree with this! Your views disgust me aswell. You've basically come on here and called children slutty and blamed the mothers for ppl looking at them in that way!! If someone can say a child looks slutty and is "asking to be looked at" there is a seriouse problem with them. Then to blame the child for looking that way in the first place is vile!! seek help seriously!!

Wow :shock:
Cannot believe you are blaming the girls & their mother over something her son said innapropriately *shakes head*

Heres a picture for all the perverts out there :dohh:

Tight leggins

385975_10152084436290721_2081924832_n.jpg

:shock:

Lol it took me a minute to realize why you were posting a seemingly normal and unrelated pic... Then I read the "tight leggings part"... It does't seem the least bit out of the ordinary or provocitave... Your kids are very cute btw :)

....and aren't children supposed to wear tight clothing on playgrounds anyway because loose clothing is risking them getting caught or tripping?

Wow..just wow.

First off I doubt the credibility of this story due to the fact that at 2 1/2 the chances of a kid having those kinds of thoughts are practically impossible. If this is real, it is NOT the little girls fault for the actions of the little boy. It is the disrespectful views of girls/women that have been influenced at home. If he's already speaking so disrespectfully towards girls at that age and not corrected, only knows how the kid will turn out as a teen. :nope:

I'm assuming that the 2 1/2 year old in question is obviously some kind of super brain!!! My son was very advanced for his age in speech etc and at 2 1/2 he wasn't in any way obsessed with bums or boobs. In fact it's only since he's been at school (he started at 4years) that he's really discovered that he had a willy and that it was great to fiddle with - before then he knew he had a willy and girls had boobs but that was it. He's now 5 and i don't think it would occur to him that he could touch another childs bum etc. It all seems off too me.

This all seems very odd :(.

Jasmak some very strict Orthodox Jews now do put their 4 year olds in burqas (if you google Jewish burqa there are indeed pics) and any images of little girls on packaging etc are blanked out; even cartoon pictures, its a very strict, very teeny minority, mainly in Israel but also in the US and parts of Canada as well. We thought it was only in Israel, the US and Canada but a couple of the hassidic women in stamford hill (Jewish area in N. London) have started wearing burqa like garments now so I think its only a matter of time before it filters down to the kids of whichever group that is. I do think though that OP just made this up. No-one says 'raised as a strict Jewish' just doesn't sound right at all. xx

OMG is a 2.5 year old even capable of having them kind of thoughts? I am sure that it not possible. Does he have teen brothers he cold have heard it from? Still even if he had heard it I think he would still not relate the words to an understanding of what they mean. Sexual development surely comes at around 10ish?

What the girls were wearing is not an issue at all but I really think the boy needs help, not it a bad way but it's not normal.

I will just add, I have never heard a child of 2.5 talk as well as my 2.5 year old and he absolutely in no way at all is remotely interested in girls bodies or anyone's body for that matter. Developmentally, I think they don't even realise much at this age that there is much difference in the sexes. Oh and I breastfed him :wacko:

I'm calling bull on this and yeah someone is probably having a laugh but I have to just respond to the bit I have bolded in blue.
a 2 1/2 year old verbally saying they wanted to touch a girls butt, is so not a normal learning curve.Curiosity and noticing differences between boys and girls yep that is normal. In fact if I heard that at work it would actually ring alarm bells with me as I would see that as learned behaviour.

Maybe he does need to watch TV to take his mind of butts and boobs, poor little lamb seems to have nothing else to occupy his time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->