A question about milk... !!

missjacey44

Jacey & Baby Tye
Reaction score
Now tyes 6months im going to give him weetabix and milk..Only i dont drink milk myself so i never ever buy it. What milk should i be buying?!! :dohh:
The one with the green lid..blue lid.. or red lid?!! If there is one with a red lid that is :blush::dohh:

Babies should have full fat milk, the one with the blue lid. :)

Hiya, yes the blue top milk is the one you should be using for your baby, however if you dont buy milk normally there is nothing to stop you using your babys regular milk ( breast or formula) in their cereals for a few months anyway. xxx

it will prob work out better if you dont buy milk to just use the milk he usually has in his bottles x

just use his formula milk. i still make everything for ali that needs milk in with his formula milk as me and DH only like skimmed milk plus formula milk is better for baby than cows milk.

Yeah fat milk (blue top usually), follow on formula or breast milk:happydance:

Oh thanks guys i think i might just use his formula milk then! x

I agree, just use the formula milk.. They should begin reg milk until 9 months.

yeh I think i will use courtneys formula milk too... as I only buy the red topped milk :)

We buy organic semi-skimmed (green) for the adults in the house and organic whole milk (blue) for the youngsters. It's more expensive but organic milk contains a lot less chemicals than normal milk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->