A surprise... CLICK HERE!

Ty pineapple!!! This is such a cool thing and SO nice to see it passed along, hope that even if I'm not picked this time I have a shot at the next round! :thumbup:

Oh pregnancy brain I forgot to post the name here... Congratulations to wintersong4!

Wonderful. Congratulations Winter. I hope it brings you your bfp. And I am glad that you didnt have to use it pineapple! Perhaps it is just that lucky, although it didnt give me my bfp for giving it away initally. DRATS! Oh well, it still adds to my karma pot! I am so glad that you go it Winter. I was hoping it was gonna be you tbh. Your story makes me sad and I am just so glad that you girls both get to share the magic of the monitor. It makes me so happy that it is already circulating to its third owner. How marvelous. :)

Thank you Pineapple!!!! And, TryinFor1....we can't thank you enough for doing this wonderful kindness! I sure do hope that just the mere sight of this monitor will bring me my BFP! LoL Looking forward to its arrival. Thank you, you are an Angel! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->