A surprise... CLICK HERE!

I got to this thread a little late. I was about to post but saw that there was so many pages so figured I should check before I posted :haha:

I just wanted to say that this is incredibly nice of you to do. Will definitely bring you some awesome karma. Hoping its a bit of a magical monitor and anyone who gets it gets pregnant ASAP :)

I got a surprise BFP last night, before I even got a chance to use the magic monitor!! I have been copying down all the names in this thread, please let me know if you need removed for some reason. I am going to put the names into a randomizer online and do it fairly. I have a crazy busy week, so it probably won't be until this weekend but I will keep you updated!! Hoping it brings lots of luck to the next girl!

I got a surprise BFP last night, before I even got a chance to use the magic monitor!! I have been copying down all the names in this thread, please let me know if you need removed for some reason. I am going to put the names into a randomizer online and do it fairly. I have a crazy busy week, so it probably won't be until this weekend but I will keep you updated!! Hoping it brings lots of luck to the next girl!

Congrats!:happydance:

congrats :) this is going to be a great karma monitor :) i hope the next winner does that same thing and just keep it going. this is the best idea. :)

congrats...all these :bfp: are makeing me really excited....it gives me so much hope...i pray youll have a wonderful nine months....

PineappleRock- that is amazing!!!! The monitor is already bringing good vibes!!! I have GOT TO have that thing!! Seems like just touching it results in a sticky bean! lol. Oh please please please! 4 years going with no bfp for our first. Would LOVE to be apart of this Good Karma and pay it forward to someone else!!

CONGRATS!!!! :)

congratulations pineapple!! that is awesome! ! I would love to still b in the drawing!! good luck to you in your pregnancy! h&h 9 months! !

Congrats Pineapple!!! Woohoo!!!

Is it too late to be added? I'd have no problem with paying shipping and paying it forward by passing it along! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->