A surprise... CLICK HERE!

Wow,that's so kind of you! its really great to see there are still good people out there! I would love to be added to the drawing,also willing to reimburse for shipping(to the best of my ability :) not really sure how much it costs these days). And of course id love to pass it on after a BFP

I would love to have one but opks work for me and i am regular so it would just be greed for me to have it but u are doing something really nice. Hope u get ur BFP

I just want to say, what a wonderful thing for you to do for someone. Wish there were more people like you in this world to help others.

If you could, please put me in the drawing for my chance at this amazing opportunity! DH and I have been trying for 4 years this month without any success. My cycles are very regular (except this month). Pretty sure stress from the loss of my DH's 95 grandpa was the culprit. I'd love nothing more than to pass this along to the next lovely woman who too is having difficulty conceiving.

It would be the best gift in the world if I was able to become successfully pregnant using your generously donated monitor. My mother is very ill, and every month I get a bfn, it worries me she will never be able to know her grandchildren. Thank you for providing all of us this chance of further success :) Good luck to everyone participating in this drawing, and to whomever lucky girl this is awarded. :thumbup:

awwwwwwww

please put me in the drawing.... i never win things tho.

This is so awesome of you!!!! I would appreciate it if you could also put me in the drawing as well and like everyone else would be more then happy to pay for shipping as well! Thank you!:flower::happydance:

Please take me out of the drawing. There are so many women in more need than I am. I'm still early on ttc and the more I see of others who are struggling, the worse I would feel about taking it. If I don't get my bfp by the 6 month mark, I'll buy one! :)

Thank you for doing this!! Can't wait to see who wins.

Please take me out of the drawing. There are so many women in more need than I am. I'm still early on ttc and the more I see of others who are struggling, the worse I would feel about taking it. If I don't get my bfp by the 6 month mark, I'll buy one! :)

Thank you for doing this!! Can't wait to see who wins.

You are a kind person to do this hun.

I hope you get your bfp way before the six month mark.

As for everyone else

I am about to do the name drawing right now. However, I have to write down everyones name and such so it might take me a few minutes to get who gets it back up here.

Good luck to everyone out there. :) Be back shortly.

Ooh that is so generous of you. Can you please add me? I'd be more than happy to send you $$ to cover shipping. God bless you, I hope you get your BFP soon! How awesome would it be to pass this around with all the BFPs!

Congratulations!!

You're name was drawn. :flower:

I wish there wouldnt have been so many posts about this. I know I kept bumping it, perhaps I shouldnt have. Now i feel like a total cow that 60 women wanted this, and I only get to give it to one.

for you ladies that have been trying long or who have losses, I am so freaking unbelievably sorry that you guys didnt get it. (of course, I am happy for you pineapple because you have been trying for a few years also) but I SO MUCH WISH that I just had more monitors or more money and I would send EVERYONE one..

I know they arent free, but look on ebay for the girls who did want one. They sell them on there sometimes for like 40 dollars, which is way better than my stupid ass paid since I paid for a brand new one from amazon :dohh:

Good luck to all of you. You all deserve to be mothers. And I hope that because you guys didnt get the monitor. that you dont take back any of your babydust and good lucks and kind words. I had such a crappy couple days while doing this drawing and EVERYTIME I got here, people were being so freaking nice to me and reading all the comments made my mood improve greatly.

Been watching this thread :flower:, Congrats PineappleRock!

Thank you for the congratulations, and thanks again to Tryinfor1 and her serious generosity! I feel so blessed to be part of such an amazing online community. :hugs:

I hope to get my BFP quickly and pass it on to someone else! I will also buy a brand new box of test sticks to pass on with the monitor to the next girl. I saved this thread so I'll know where to start when it's time.

Good luck to everyone, praying for all of you!

Thank you for the congratulations, and thanks again to Tryinfor1 and her serious generosity! I feel so blessed to be part of such an amazing online community. :hugs:

I hope to get my BFP quickly and pass it on to someone else! I will also buy a brand new box of test sticks to pass on with the monitor to the next girl. I saved this thread so I'll know where to start when it's time.

Good luck to everyone, praying for all of you!

So happy for you PRock!! :hugs:

Congrats sweetie!! Please update this thread when you get your BFP!!

Ooh that is so generous of you. Can you please add me? I'd be more than happy to send you $$ to cover shipping. God bless you, I hope you get your BFP soon! How awesome would it be to pass this around with all the BFPs!

Congratulations!!

You're name was drawn. :flower:

I wish there wouldnt have been so many posts about this. I know I kept bumping it, perhaps I shouldnt have. Now i feel like a total cow that 60 women wanted this, and I only get to give it to one.

for you ladies that have been trying long or who have losses, I am so freaking unbelievably sorry that you guys didnt get it. (of course, I am happy for you pineapple because you have been trying for a few years also) but I SO MUCH WISH that I just had more monitors or more money and I would send EVERYONE one..

I know they arent free, but look on ebay for the girls who did want one. They sell them on there sometimes for like 40 dollars, which is way better than my stupid ass paid since I paid for a brand new one from amazon :dohh:

Good luck to all of you. You all deserve to be mothers. And I hope that because you guys didnt get the monitor. that you dont take back any of your babydust and good lucks and kind words. I had such a crappy couple days while doing this drawing and EVERYTIME I got here, people were being so freaking nice to me and reading all the comments made my mood improve greatly.

Wow..you too sweet..You will be getting your BFP soon I just know it!!! So sweet of you to do this and congrats pineappleRock can't wait to see your big news too and to watch this continue to be passed along..How FUN!:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->