A Thread for mums like this... Please Join in xxx

I -

Formula fed from birth.
Weaned with jars. Now moved onto finger foods mainly.
Routined.
Forward facing pushchair from 3 months.
Disposable nappies for 10 months, now use cloth.
Jake moved into his cot at 4 months, into his room at 6.

:) Works so well for us.

Whoo hoo I love this thread. At last a thread i can relax in and be myself :winkwink:

I'm a -

Formula feeding
Dummy using
Routine following
Non wearing
Non co-sleeping
Disposable wearing

Mummy. Oh yes that's me :haha:

I will be TW when the time comes too. Although i will be making my own.

I am a very happy mummy and more importantly my baby is very happy too :thumbup:

Do you all plan to be the same type of mommy next time around?

(don't mean "type" in a bad way!!)

The only thing I'd change would be to breastfeed next time, if I can. My LO never latched for me so she's been on formula exclusively since she was 5 weeks old.

Other than that, I'm happy with how I'm raising my LO, and she's thriving, so I must be doing something right.

Do you all plan to be the same type of mommy next time around?

(don't mean "type" in a bad way!!)

The only thing I'd change would be to breastfeed next time, if I can. My LO never latched for me so she's been on formula exclusively since she was 5 weeks old.

Other than that, I'm happy with how I'm raising my LO, and she's thriving, so I must be doing something right.

Same as whoops...:thumbup:

Also, don't know if there is anyone else like this out here, but I occasionally now let my LO cry it out when she is overtired. She doesn't like me to bounce her around, rock her, jiggle her, or otherwise force her to sleep when she gets overtired/hysterical - I just make it worse. She just wants to lay down, blow off steam, and fall asleep. If I try to force her to sleep, it could take hours. If I put her down, she will fall asleep after maybe 5-10 minutes of crying.

Any other mommas like this or am I totally alone??

yep i do this too love..isobelle sometimes also just needs her own space to blow off steam, she gets frustraed and sweaty if im rocking her..

X

yup!!..we FF because we HAD too...dr's have since told me i almost definitely wont be able to BF anymore....I always get compliments on how clever and happy Kay is....i feel proud of him, and so would do it all the same =) xxx

Well im most of the opposite to your list but I don't see why I can't be here :) I just do what is right for me and my LO like you all do :D

I hope no one would feel uncomfortable around me just because I do things a different way :(

This is EXACTLY the same as me lol. I can't cook so I buy them steam cooked meals cos they look nicer then the jars lol xx

Well im most of the opposite to your list but I don't see why I can't be here :) I just do what is right for me and my LO like you all do :D

I hope no one would feel uncomfortable around me just because I do things a different way :(

I wouldn't feel uncomfortable :flower: it's just nice to know I'm not alone in what I do but I would never ever judge/feel uncomfortable around anyone's parenting choices... that's the biggest thing I've learned since having LO to be honest! Before I had him, I would think god knows what, but until I had a baby, I was totally clueless and don't mind admitting it, having my boy has taught me so much, and not just about looking after a baby - I feel a much better person for it inside too, I'm MUCH more patient and not always so quick to snap!! :thumbup:

Ooo we use dummies and have a forward facing carseat too, however I do love her parent facing in the pushchair! xx

Formula feeding (BFed initially)
TW (with a little BLW chucked in)
Disposable nappies
Relaxed routine
Wearing and non-wearing
Forward facing pushchair from 5 months

:flower:

Can any of you mummies shed any light?! I may sound REALLY thick but I keep reading about ERF and FF car seats... what does this mean?? I daren't start a new thread at risk of sounding as dumb as I appear....!! :shrug:

Also, just wanted to add... I have finally added a pic of my gorgeous boy as I finally feel like I have some 'friends' on this thread to share him with... I never dare do it before!! x

Can any of you mummies shed any light?! I may sound REALLY thick but I keep reading about ERF and FF car seats... what does this mean?? I daren't start a new thread at risk of sounding as dumb as I appear....!! :shrug:

Also, just wanted to add... I have finally added a pic of my gorgeous boy as I finally feel like I have some 'friends' on this thread to share him with... I never dare do it before!! x

not sure about the ERF? but Forward Facing car seats are basically the bigger ones you see bigger kids in, that face the front of the car rather than staring at the back seat...

ur lil boy is gorgeous, well done you :)

and of course u have friends, we aree all friends on here :flower:

xx

not sure about the ERF? but Forward Facing car seats are basically the bigger ones you see bigger kids in, that face the front of the car rather than staring at the back seat...

ur lil boy is gorgeous, well done you :)

and of course u have friends, we aree all friends on here :flower:

xx

Thanks, I knew it was one way or the other but didn't know which was which but FF *forward facing* does make sense now :dohh: I wonder what ERF stands for...?

ps... my hubby is from Rotherham!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->