A Thread For One Born Every Minute :o)

I had to have emergency c section and i will have c section again for second. too scared to do natural.

I know he needs to SHUT HIS TRAP! I'm practically shouting at the TV because he is so annoying, I would NOT have wanted him at my labour... Thank God my other half wasn't like that or he would have known all about it!

AAAARRRRGGGHHHH What a tw*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to jump in the telly - yes she is a bit of a pain but OMG how DARE he!!!!!!

What a complete and utter prick! "Millions of women do it everyday. What's wrong with you? Have you got a low pain threshold or something?" WTF!!!

I know!! It was the "It's your own fault" business that got me... WTF!! He doesn't have to go through it "I may as well go home" I FRIGGIN WANT HIM TO GO HOME!

omg how nasty is he the dick i would kick him straught out of that room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL she sounded like a plane taking off!! Channel the sound INSIDE woman!!

awww bloody ell she sounds like a police siren :rofl:

LOL I was really quiet, even when DD head crowned the midwife didn't even know and started telling me about the babies head crowning!!

I would have gone nuts of someone had put me in stirrups though OUCH!

oh those stirrups look awful!! i was standing up when i gave birth so we couldnt even see the head crowning! i had a torch shining up there :lol:

whats with all the soft face soft face soft face!!!!

That midwife was panicing me let alone the poor couple

pushing zanes head out was nothing like that for me, i felt myself tensing up just watching her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->