A Thread For One Born Every Minute :o)

I gave birth at that hospital :) I cant help thinking they are chosing a typical stream of people though...

im just watching it now
omg i want to rip that blokes balls off........ slowly........!! what a wanker!!!

that bloke really reminded me of my ex he looks so ilike except hes got bigger ears but even the way they act are the same i even thought it was him for a min freaky

i couldnt believe that one guy last week he would of done my head in. i feel for the diabetic women when she wanted the chocolate and partner said have the banana. i know he was only helping xx cant wait for next episode x

Hey ladies, anyone found out where to watch this series online?! xx

ive been watching this and am sad that the partners really aren't supporting their wifes/girlfriends to well, i mean we are doing a huge thing physically here and its not easy, I really hope that my H does a better job and is helpful and sensitive to my needs(although he joked that he won't be there as he will be down the pub lol)

Seriously - how can joy have a baby if she SCREAMS when she has an internal?!?!?!? WTF!

me :) i dont know what her name is, the ones that had ivf for 5 years, she cracks me up..''the hand, the whole hand'' lool. xx

oh and i found my internals seriously painful, worse than pushing the baby out, then after the first it felt bruised and horrible! and they went in again! oouch. :) xx

I screamed when I had an internal and a sweep it was bloomin painful - not as painful as childbirth in hindsight but can fully understand Joy screaming/crying it was v.painful for me.

Really?? I had 2 stretch and sweeps and hardly felt them LOL I had internals the whole way through my pregnancy because they kept thinking I was going into early labour.
Fabio - her husband is SO nice, see him lifting her blankets up and getting her pillows and she's so rude to him!

by the sounds of it she's had ALOT of them so prob bruised and not very nice.

Joy cracks me up to ''how can you only breathe out''

i found them horrible..but i didnt scream lol..i tensed up i could not relax and it felt like they were ripping me apart especially when they put the prostagladin? in..i know he is really nice to her, the way she says stuff makes me laugh though. xx

Someone in the ward is making a lot of noise lol

my sweep didnt hurt at all i hardly felt it being done but my cervix was very low so she didnt have to do too much to find it

That was like me - I actually asked "Have you done it already?!?"

I hardly felt a thing at all either, must be a bit "slack" :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"