A Thread For One Born Every Minute :o)

How lovely was that new MW, you could totally tell that she had been working in a birth centre - refusing to break the waters when not needed, trying to get the woman in a different position.

I loved this episode. Joy and Fabio had been my favourite couple there, they were so lovely, glad when they finally got their little baby girl :).
The other mother, she really is built for popping them out lol breaking water and there it is xD

brilliant episode BUT WHY DIDN'T THAT WOMEN MOVE and stopped sucking on gas ans air she didn't even need it

The last episode was my fav so far!! Joy & fabio were so lovely and after when they were talking about their little girl it made me cry!

I do like the new MW!

for a second I thought , she is just getting preganant all over again so she can suck the Gas, the way she wouldnt let it down :haha:

I'm going to sit my behind down tomorrow and watch all the episodes. Feel so left out that I am the only person that doesn't watch it! lol

I love this programme!! I wasn't sure if I would be able to watch it - but I really am enjoying it! I hope there's loads more left!! I think there's at least two going by my series link thing x

EDIT: just looked on the website and looks like there's 3 more :D x

Unfortunately I always have to download them because channel 4 comes upnwith some error when i try to watch their programme. I can watch bbc iplayer and itv though.

any one know when this comes back in the new year- i want to know if its before of after my baby is due!!

just seen xmas eve and 4 shoes on xmas day sky plus-ing for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->