A Thread For One Born Every Minute :o)

LOL @ a bit slack!!! My OH said mine is smaller now than before I had DD! LOL

out loud i said wooo. she looked at me funny and said sorry did i hurt u i said no it feels fine. she replied well i can practicly see ur cervix u wont need to push for long......ended up taking 30 mins to push

i feel like a wimp now.. lool..but she was digging around for ages because my cervix was off to one side and quite far back and she had to get the prostgladin gel in..i felt like i'd been kicked by a horse inbetween my legs after.lol. xx

LOL The 2 sweeps I had were the 2 days previous to me going into labour. The first one I was 1cm, the 2nd I was 2cm and when I went into labour I was 3.5 for about 6 hrs and in the last hr went to 9cm!

i had a mw dig around then she realised shed gone too far. i wanted to hit the cow it does hurt when the mw doesnt do it right or ur high up.

edit: when i had my sweep i was 1-2cm dilated i was this for 2 weeks then induced.
i went from 5cm to 10cm really fast and the mw didnt believe me

HOLY CRAP!! I want a labour like that!! I was in labour 14.5 hrs.... she basically sneezed and the baby fell out - TWO PUSHES?!

I can't believe my little baby is going to be 1 on Monday - this makes me so sad!!!! In a happy way!

I can't believe my little baby is going to be 1 on Monday - this makes me so sad!!!! In a happy way!

i remember feeling this way about zane turning 1 now its only 6 months till hes 2.

time goes by so fast, hope u both have a lovely day x

Wow time really flies huh?? We are having a party for Saraya on Sunday, I can't wait! Even though she won't remember :D

zane didnt care on his day i was so dissapointed. dont put too much expectations into the day as they wont remember or realise but long as u do something u no she likes and take loads of pics it will be great.

anyway going abit off topic now lol

Nah I know she won't get it, we are having in the night garden theme which she loves but all that matters is she'll have loads of family round her so she'll have fun. She's getting fish - I have the big tank set up and ready for them to go into it - it's all very fancy but she loves them :D

Nah I know she won't get it, we are having in the night garden theme which she loves but all that matters is she'll have loads of family round her so she'll have fun. She's getting fish - I have the big tank set up and ready for them to go into it - it's all very fancy but she loves them :D

thats a great idea for a present. zane loves looking at fish tanks

Yea, I work in the family (my OH family) pet shop so every time we go down there she stares at the fish and leans up on the tanks pointing at them. I figured it was something different from all the toys she got at Christmas!

oh wants to get zane a dog for his 2nd birthday because he loves them so much and laughs his head off everytime he sees one but im not convinced

I already have a dog and Saraya loves it! She is amazed, she crawls round after her all the time. The dog, which is actually not great with kids, has always been really good with her, when she was born Roxie (the dog) used to sit under her crib and come get me when she cried!

Just remember if you don't have the time don't get a big dog, they need big walks or they WILL be destructive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->