A Thread For One Born Every Minute :o)

LOL I had a water birth - I bawled my eyes out watching the lady before have one because I have such beautiful memories of it. My bum was down so the MW didn't know and she came in telling me how I was going to feel the worst pain ever and that was the head crowning and it was all plain sailing from there... After having been mute my whole labour I reached down, felt the head, looked at her and said "but her head's already here" at which point she said "oo oo ooh" and ran round to the other side of the pool pulling gloves on!!!

omg is he ok? im in tears couldnt watch it!

in tears again so nice hearing him cry!

That sound is the most wonderful sound in the whole world!

I figured they wouldn't have shown it if he wasn't okay

11 days before she could hold her baby ... bless her heart!

i couldnt imagine not being able to hold my baby for 11 days, poor thing

why does that woman keep putting her make up on!!! she reminds me of pete burns :wacko:

awww glad little jack recovered, oh an i really wanted to see more of the chinese lady!

That man was a utter WANKER to put it lightly,
The baby scared the shit out of me, Keira was born dead but was revived THANK GOD, I didnt see or know as I had emergency c-section, but it makes me think... 'is that what keira was like....'

And that poor baby is special care, it makes me think of how lucky I am to have a wonderful perfect little baby

It's so emotional watching that. The Chinese ladys baby is gorgeous :) my mum met her last month

omg that dad with the vbac lady was so bloody unsupportive :growlmad: I want to throttle him, especially when he said to her 'millions of people do this.. do u have a low pain threshold or something?'. what does he know :dohh: i'd like to see him give birth.

Just watching it now!

Am i going to be dissapointed with the VBAC birth. Does she get one? x

i cannot believe the Vbac dad he was such an arse!!! i would of smacked him if i was her..

I felt really bad for jacks mummy when they showed the "first" hold and she cryied because she could not do it :cry:

Yes she does get her VBAC :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->