A Thread for Rainbow Baby Mommies! (Graduated from TTC and PG!)

Jessica - Yay! We may be bump buddies :happydance:

Awww your Mothers Day gift is gorgeous! :cloud9:

Love all the cute pictures!! :)

Jess the Mommy necklace is so sweet. I had someone make me a Mommy charm necklace. (Check out Origami Owl online. Great gift for someone else or yourself!)

As of now we are going to give TTC a while til LM is 2ish. We'll see though! I hope my next pregnancy I'm not so sick.

LM is sleeping til 5 or 6 lately. It has been all week....thinking it might be the new norm!

Woohoo Jenny! I remember the first night Lexi did an 8 hour stretch I held off celebrating then a week went by and she did it all week then I was really excited!

Yes and it is after 6 consistently now!! :)

Nursing like crazy...must be growing even more than usual. She can do her "sit-ups" without head lag now. One proud momma! Still not quite able to lift up much during tummy time. She is getting better though.

^ woohoo!!!!

Lexi slept 12 hours last night thought my boobs were going to explode. The little booger also managed to drag herself 2 feet on her tummy yesterday :shock: I'm not so thrilled by this I hope she stays put a while longer. We have an apt tomorrow so hopefully will get a new weight on her, she has to be 14 pounds by now she's such a little chub-a-lub.

Wow strong girl!! LM is not behind but not ahead either on her tummy time development. Super strong legs and abs. Her arms/hands are also well coordinated. She grabs her toys now. So cute! She talks while she plays. :)

I am still much fatter than I want to be. Got sick but doing better now. Time to run again.

^ you didn't look fat in those pics you posted, you looked pretty darn great, but I do understand the sentiment!

The little chub-a-lub IS 14 pounds! Exactly lol, good guess on my part.

I've been on a calorie restricted diet till my work out dvd's get here and so far I've lost 4.5 pounds! In 9 days :) Though I think I've reached a plateau which sucks. I still have 1.5 pounds till I'm prepregnancy weight, but 4.5 to be pre IVF and pregnancy and 6.5 pounds to go to get to my goal weight. I will freaking do this. Sucks tonight though cause I made a carrot cake for a dinner I had and I thought people would eat more of it so now it's going to taunt me. :haha: that and the broccoli salad in my fridge which sounds healthy but it has bacon bits and cheese in it. ugh.

I have lost 10 pounds in the last 6 weeks as I trained for 10 K race! I finished in 1 hour! It was so exciting! Now I am training for a half marathon in September, hard to do with no sleep! You ladies have little sleepers there! You are quite lucky!

Tyler weighed 20lbs 12oz at 6 months and 6 days :D

Ex thats crazy! He's growing so well :) I think Lexi will hit 20 pounds before long :haha: her thighs are so chunky and adorable.

Krippy a half marathon! You're crazy. I hate running outside, give me a treadmill and maybe I could do it.

I am the total opposite and can't run on a treadmill...Give me a destination and I will get there! lol So funny how mentally challenging running is rather than physical!

Ex....Tyler is def a big boy! Raif is long and lean but starting to fill out. He is already wearing 18 month clothing!

Hi everyone! Cant believe ive just gotten round to posting!!

I am a single mama to my rainbow baby Jonathan! My ex and i lost our first baby girl when i went into labor at 23 weeks. i was devastated. Jonathan is the joy of my life and im so happy to be his mama. I see so many similarities in him and Sophia. I think of her everyday :flower:

Ill post some pics when im not on my phone. Ive missed you ladies and everyones los are sooo cute!

Ich did you and your guy split up again?

Yeah . He has been charged with domestic violence and i have a restraining order against him

oh wow, I'm sorry to hear that but better to be safe and keep J safe to!

thanks hun :hugs: just looking forward to the future, I'm not going to let him bring me down anymore :flower:

Here's some pics of Jonathan !

Attachments

• lily and jonathan 1.jpg
    lily and jonathan 1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Jonathan and baba.jpg
    Jonathan and baba.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Jonathan 6-4-13.jpg
    Jonathan 6-4-13.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2
  • jonathan in his crib.jpg
    jonathan in his crib.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2
Kelly - Thank you hun, he sure is growing well hehe. Aww bless her, can't beat their chunky thighs :cloud9:

Krippy - He sure is a big boy! Getting heavy now :haha: Wow, 18 month clothes already? Someone is going to be very tall when they are older :winkwink:

Ich - I'm so sorry to hear about your and you OH splitting up, better to be safe than sorry though. Love the pictures of Jonathan, he's so adorable :cloud9:

Thanks ex! Tyler is soo big!

To all FF ladies.. how much is your lo taking at a time? I struggle to get more then 4 oz in jonathan.. he is so fussy with his bottles during the day and makes up for it at night!!! Feel like i have a newborn again hes up every 2.5 hrs!

Cute pics ich! I hope J sleeps better for you.

Ich - You're welcome and he sure is :cloud9:

Tyler takes 8oz's now and near enough always finishes them unless he is tired and falls asleep half way through them. Hope Jonathan starts sleeping for you soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->