AAAggghhh

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
My cats have fleas :hissy:

I have 5 cats and if one gets them they all do. So I have a day of hoovering, washing, bathing cats, more hoovering, more washing. I cannot believe it!!!!

good luck! must be really frustrating :hissy:

Hope the deep clean goes well. :hugs:

god i darnt bathe my cats theyd tear my to bits good luck. i only have 2 cats and the fleas are hard enough to control let alone 5

I treat my cat and dog regularly as my dog is allergic to flea bites... we go into serious cleaning mode if we happen to find the odd one after a walk, but we've not had an infestation in well over a year now... knock on wood! I don't envy you having to bathe cats... I've got one Siamese, and he goes insane if you get him wet. It takes two adults to do it, and even then it is a half job as he fights and spits. Keys doesn't 'do' bath time!

Good luck with that hun, must be a nightmare trying to sort all 5 of them out.

Ugh my cat has fleas too for the second time in his life (which is pretty good considering he's 14). I don't envy you having 5.

Mine is pretty good in the bath tub though. He likes it (as much as he can) once he gets in there, he just bares his claws when you're going to put him in hah.

Yuck! Hope you get it all sorted! :hugs:

oh no! poor u! hope you get it done nice and quickly xx

Oh, the poor things! That's annoying :hissy: I'm sorry. I hope the cleaning goes well! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->