About 5dpo anyone?

Yeah, that is weird. Have you tested or did I miss that part? I've been kind of out of it today.

Hi guys, I am 6dpo today, testing on Tuesday I think! Why is this wait so long?? I wonder how many of us are going to have Christmas Day babies!!!!!!

Hi.michelle! I've only been not testing because my mom is visiting lol. I'll be testing wed night. How are you feeling

Ive been testing with ICs and nothing... not even a squinter! I’ve also been testing for O just in case... nothing.

I caught the tail end of my O time last Friday/Saturday... so who knows

Oh yeah... I may have looked up how to increase chance of twins... and I may have ordered a bunch of pro-ovulation supplements

Hahaha I want twins so much. Twin guessgirls. I take a lot of folic acid and came off mirena awhile ago so we'll see!!

Nothing but negatives... but why am I still getting decently strong positives on the LH?

Attachments

• F6EE7F01-FACB-4450-9582-D726DBEED966.jpg
    F6EE7F01-FACB-4450-9582-D726DBEED966.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 11
For reference, this was my LH test on Wednesday

Attachments

• E598B2E7-8CED-4788-B93A-76CED6A223F5.jpg
    E598B2E7-8CED-4788-B93A-76CED6A223F5.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 8
Test again today? I'm back from visiting hubs and still haven't tested. I've been sorta crampy (not like af) most of the week and my boobs are sore off and on and nipples hurt yesterday but idk of that was from hubs being too rough lol I would be devastated and pretty surprised if I don't get my bfp Wednesday. So nervous. How are all you ladies?

FX ER!!!!!

Crusher: I'm waiting on AF, BFN left and right. I hope your cramping is baby snuggling in.:hugs:

I can hardly keep up with my own.. what's every ones dpo now?
I'm googling 12dpo pregnancy tests

I’m 11-15 dpo. HCG test this morning was super negative. Come on Friday!!!!

Thank you crusher:hugs: I will be testing till AF.

ER: I hope tomorrow brings good news

I’m 7dpo today!! I think. The next few days couldn’t go fast enough! I have horrendous back pain though and a cold so it’s making me feel all kinds of rubbish xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->