About 5dpo anyone?

I actually lost 50lbs on depo! Then a few months later I got pregnant and gained it all back and then some LOL!!!

:bfn: again this morning

I'm sorry about bfn but unless you have a clear O date its hard to tell how far out in the tww you are. FX you test bfp this cycle.

You did good on Depo then while it hated me. :shrug: All I did was spot and it felt like my bones were withering away. I was in so much pain.

But congrats on getting preggy soon after that. I seldom hear good stories related to depo. :hugs:

Hey, crush. I'm in bed sick. Sinus issues. woke to hit the girlsroom now im going back down will be back latrer:hugs:

Oh no! Feel better! Or is this baby knocking you down??
My boobs are feeling sore but besides that and creamy cm I have nothing else going on. The tickly throat has been happening every afternoon evening but time of year? Idk

Wait, what? Getting I’ll can be a sign?!?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuudge. Two days in a row I’ve woken up with a sore-ish throat and phlegmy. My blood sugars are going up and the insulin resistance is getting intense... when I got pregnant with my son I knew because I didn’t have any insulin resistance...

But most other diabetic mommas state that insulin resistance hits them immediately and then levels off around week 8. As you can see, I’m hopeful but not hopeful lol

Crusher: HAHAH.. I hope!! I'm awake and working again. Forced myself to call my boss to see if anything was needed. And there was..heheh. Made some soup and a few phone calls. Did some paperwork now I'm back to the boards.

I'm curious about what our symptoms mean but not as stuck on them being IT signs for me anyway. I seriously just don't know anymore. :shrug:

But a Christmas baby sure would be a nice surprise. :cloud9:

Ersurgeongirl: (yeah, I copy and paste you nic..lol..I can't type it that fast) I don't know about diabetes and being pregnant. Is it safe? Well, you know what I mean, do you have to take special meds, be on a monitor more so than normal? I'm very curious. My friend is diabetic and takes metformin and some other stuff as well as monitors her blood sugar. She has never had kids though.

Ersurgeongirl: (yeah, I copy and paste you nic..lol..I can't type it that fast) I don't know about diabetes and being pregnant. Is it safe? Well, you know what I mean, do you have to take special meds, be on a monitor more so than normal? I'm very curious. My friend is diabetic and takes metformin and some other stuff as well as monitors her blood sugar. She has never had kids though.

Totally safe if you plan right and/or have tight blood sugar control. I’m a type 1, so I’ve been on insulin since diagnosed as a kid. During my pregnancy with my son my insulin needs were super insane but doable... and because it’s a high risk pregnancy, I got a lot for scans, which was ultra comforting that he was growing and developing just fine.

Diabetic moms have a higher risk for c-section because the baby tends to develop a layer of fat on its back and shoulders, putting them at risk for shoulder dystocia or however you spell it. I had a planned c-section and I recovered very well from it, going up and down stairs 3 days post op.

Ah ladies I'm so glad we're all chatting. I took a nap and so much to read now! Lol I have to work tonight and so not excited.
I'm not good at writing each of your names. I just message back. Lol
I've had a lymph node sticking out for a couple days but wouldn't say much cuz both of my kids are stuffy and coughs.
I eat so much candy I'm always worried about getting the pregnancy diabetes. I should really be better. So good to here everything went well with your son.
I woke up from my nap early AGAIN because I have to pee so bad it hurts. Dangit!!

I know, good to hear it went well with having your son. I feel silly for whining about small stuff when you have to go through so much.

Its ok crusher about not typing names. We are all just gabbing and reading everything anyway.

I hope work goes ok for you tonight. Are you chatting on your phone or computer at work?

I don't want anyone to read over my shoulder and know I want to be pregnant. Lol I usually only do it on my phone in breaks. I want to hide my pregnancy too lol

How is everyone??
So.. my boobs are a different sore or im just wishful thinking. I'm thinking about driving over to see my husband but then I'll want to test. If I wait until Sunday I should be anywhere from 9-11 dpo which could be a sad bfn but I want him to be in person if I get a bfp. Should i??? Was gonna pack one of my frer

How is everyone??
So.. my boobs are a different sore or im just wishful thinking. I'm thinking about driving over to see my husband but then I'll want to test. If I wait until Sunday I should be anywhere from 9-11 dpo which could be a sad bfn but I want him to be in person if I get a bfp. Should i??? Was gonna pack one of my frer

Hey, lets hope its not wishful thinking. Hmmm...I'm in the same boat as you and I think if you travel to see him you shouldn't test then. Guys aren't good with seeing faint bfps which is what 9dpo or 10dpo would produce. But who am I to say. I know you want to see him so I would at least pack up and go do that. :thumbup:

How long of a drive is it?

Mine was suppose to come home late tonight but surprised us coming home early. Good thing we had just ordered pizza :haha:

Awww that's a great surprise!
Drive is 5 1/2 hours. He wants me to wait until Wednesday it seems which is probably for the best. I'm getting more and more hopeful. I really hope this is is for us!!

See?? Hubby knows what's best :haha:

I hope this is it for you too. Gosh for all of us hunting our lil rainbows down.

I test in the morning with my super sensitive osom test. I don't expect it to be positive till even when its suppose to go bfp if pregnant and for sure by 9dpo. So I will know this weekend. Crazy. I'll be glad to stop looking out for symptoms and will only have squinted 3 days instead of 10 :blush: Yes, I took a test today just because and it was bfn as expected.

I hope these next couple days bring us all AMAZING news! I'm so excited!
Any crazy feelings or symptoms?

Me too. All I have is sensitive areolas like O time some times. But it could just mean AF is coming.

My morning temp will say it all. If it drops I will know its pretty much time for me to prepare for AF and tests for my RE.

It hurts to think that AF might show but I've made it this far. :winkwink:

All my symptoms have disappeared and all my tests are still :bfn: so I’m really thinking I’m out

I'm sorry. How many dpo are you again? I'm 8dpo and feel Im out because my normal pms symptoms are in full swing.

FX its not over for you though!! :dust:

I’m anywhere from 9-13dpo. It’s just weird that the sore boobs and bloating and everything is just gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->