About 5dpo anyone?

I feel like I'm getting what my kids have. Hope not.
I sooo want to take a test to work wwith me tonight!!! But i wont..

I think I have a major case of line eye :wacko: :shrug:

Attachments

• 31B2B4D8-D4A6-48A7-B7C6-B7C22BD6819C.jpg
    31B2B4D8-D4A6-48A7-B7C6-B7C22BD6819C.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 16
I really think I see something. Can you take another without the glare?

My line eye sees a line above the dots in the First Response. The second photo- super fresh tests (like less than 30 mins ago- taken within 3 mins) the left test is a 10miu, then LH, then standard preg IC.

I think I see something faint on the 10miu test too :wacko:

Attachments

• D6EB7FCE-B9A2-4A27-8D67-89415CFF5005.jpg
    D6EB7FCE-B9A2-4A27-8D67-89415CFF5005.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 8
  • E99B520D-DC7C-4FD9-A734-9EC3F12D8CB2.jpg
    E99B520D-DC7C-4FD9-A734-9EC3F12D8CB2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 16
I think it’s wishful thinking. But wtf is up with the LH?

I see something on the ICs but not on FRER but that could be the laptop making it difficult xxx

How is everyone? I think all my 'symptoms' are gone. Boobs don't hurt at all. So hoping tomorrow night is a bfp!!! Let's all get one tomorrow!

I'm just unwell with a cold which is making me miserable, im 9DPO tomorrow so hoping if i saw anything I would begin to see it tomorrow! who knows hey!!! xx

Hi ladies,

Hope u don't mind me jumping in. The other forum I'm in is a little slow on replys. I'm dpo7 today probably test 15th which is the day of the new moon! As for symptoms not really paying to much attention this cycle, apart from my post ov temps are zig zagged which is new for me. Fx'ed all and good luck. xx

I just wrote a whole reply and then got a phone call and it was all deleted lol dangit!!
Of course you can jump in! I always feel a bit overwhelmed by the monthly forum.
I've been congested since last night but think it's only from my kiddos. BUT if it's from pregnancy that is fine too lol.
Dropping my mom off tomorrow night at the airport and then going home to test. I'm getting really nervous!

Hi ladies,

Hope u don't mind me jumping in. The other forum I'm in is a little slow on replys. I'm dpo7 today probably test 15th which is the day of the new moon! As for symptoms not really paying to much attention this cycle, apart from my post ov temps are zig zagged which is new for me. Fx'ed all and good luck. xx

Oh my gosh how can you wait till then!!! xxxx

Thanks Hun and that's happened to me before to, its a nightmare when you've wrote out a long reply. Good luck testing tomorrow fx'ed. what dpo are you tomorrow Hun! xx

Hi Michelle I've been ttc for over 8 years so I've had probably hundred of thousands of negatives over the years sick of seeing them. So I'm trying to relax this cycle and not give in, but we will see ya never know as I am a possible addict big time. xx

My Ovulation Chart

crusher: did you test?

Jessica: 8 years is a long time for bfns. I admire your tenacity. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back