About to do the test tomorow :(

SineadEire

Pregnant- 1st Trimester
Reaction score
im only 17 and if im pregnant it means ww3!
i really have no other option but an abortion but i have the feeling that if i am pregnant that i might want to keep it :thumbup:

i'm moving about 4 hours away to start college in 2 weeks so i wont have any family around. are you aloud to be pregnant in college? i know how stupid that question seems! :blush: would i be able to juggle a baby and college? theres a nursery in the college so that kind of helps..

i really hope im not pregnant!
i want kids i just want to be in a secure relationship!!ughhhhh...... :nope:

i feel soo stressed!!!
i better not be bloody pregnant1!

yes u can be pregnant and attended college.

this is a pregnancy, parent and ttc site. this isnt the place to be talkin about abortions for anything other then medical reasons

Are we talking college as in America or college as in the UK? If you're thinking of college as in the UK then I can't see it being a problem (especially because they already have a nursery!) other than figuring out how to balance it all. However, if you're talking about college as in America and will be living in Dorms and things then you might encounter problems...

this is a pregnancy, parent and ttc site. this isnt the place to be talkin about abortions for anything other then medical reasons

It does say in the site rules that we aren't supposed to discuss abortion on this website. However, she said feels pressured into having an abortion but said she'd probably want to keep it... that's a normal feeling as a teen who is pregnant - i'd hardly call it "discussing" abortion. I've certainly seen more indepth discussions about abortion here - such as the thread about whether it should be allowed at 24 weeks!

Hi, Im sixteen and pregnant. Not the most ideal sit to be in I guess but I can promise thati t not the end of the world, Yes I am frightened and yes I am having to put a few plans on hold, but I am gpoing to to home study and go to college in the new year, it can be done babe. Your baby is a wonderful thing, as it grows inside you your love for it will grow to. Im due in October and can not wait to see him or her. Oh yeah and Im single. Proof to you that it will be ok !!

I think you will be just fine :flower: no matter what your decision is. Just make sure it's the right one for you.
I read in your other post "Could i be pregnant?please help me :(" that you thought you ruined your mothers life. Please hun, don't let that get to you and think that you will ruin this babies life. That kind of situation all depends on you. It could possibly be the best thing that has ever happened to you :hugs:

yes u can be pregnant and attended college.

I agree w/ kit603.
This is a teen forum, and this feeling is common among teenagers. Even though it's not aloud to be discussed, she was talking about HER OPTIONS. You shouldn't get on to her about that or any other feelings she has.

Why does it mean ww3? Somebody must of said something about pregnancy and it occurring or what would happen if you ever was at a young age? ...I know that the first thing you think about is what your parents will say but in all honesty this is one of the only times in your life where you have GOT to make a decision for your and you ONLY. I say that because you're the only person who has got to live with your decision for the rest of your life.
You say that you have no other option but an abortion, you really ought to sit down and really think about that, and i mean REALLY think about that. You're the only one who has got to live in regret.

Oh & I'm going back to my college course in 2 weeks, so yes, it can be done. & like somebody else said.. You may find that having a baby is the best thing that could happen to you.

Good luck babe xxx

Hello Im 17 And Have A Son Who Is 18 Months. I Had My Son At 15 And Now Im Doing My A Levels In College. And Yes Its possible. It May Be Hard Work But Its Worth It. Whatever To You Decide I Hope You Can Get Some Support Of Bnb

Gud Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->