About to 'O' 26th July anyone else?

bugz, do you have irregular cycles? Is it possible you ov'd on the 21st and your + opk on the 29th is actually a bfp? Opk's can detect a bfp... Or I know sometimes your body tries to ov and doesn't and does again later, but the first scenario would be fabulous wouldn't it!!

I am now 6dpo and felt some af like cramps when I laid down last night. Also full, slightly sore boobs, but last month when I wasn't ttc my boobs were super sore, so I am not seeing that as a symptom.

I doubt it Rah, as long as it stays over cover line we are A OK x

If you see mine, I have a couple the same x

im just so unsure this cycle i think i will drive myself mad with everything until i know this is going to be a long long 10 days lol

Kmp they are good signs!

Rah, I know the feeling. Driving me insane at 7dpo

Hi girls... I've been quite good and haven't been symptom spotting. I'm not even sure if we dtd enough times. Not feeling confident at all.

Good luck to you all... I'm not going to test, I will rate until AF is late.

:dust: x x x

I think I ovulated on the 26th July, will know for sure when I get my progesterone level back next week! AF due 9th August. We BD 21st, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, missed two days because of working and bd on 29th... Got FX'd for us all! X

Weenat, wow you sure have willpower!! I could never just wait, way to go!

Cyber, it sure sounds like you got enough bding in GL!

Natalie and Rah, we are getting closer slowly but surely.

Well my temp is the same again i think im broken lol
had pains in my side most of yesterday some sharp that made me stop what im doing and some achey
Also TMI (i had brand new white underwear on) and there was a slightly discoloured cm there i have no idea what this means at 4dpo so im sure im broken

KMP- 7dpo yay, do you chart? what doy do you think you will test?

NatalieW - your temp is like mine so maybe im not broken after all Just out of curiosity what would your temp be on wed if you used that site you gave me?

cybermum81- looks like your in with a good change with all the BD fingers crossed!!

WeeNat - when is af due? Remember sperm can live up to 5 days and the egg 24-48 hours so you could still have a change

:hi: cybermum

Kemp, extremely slowly!!

Rah, that is the adjusted temperature from wed. And no your not broken!! You thought you ov'd earlier than FF said, so you could be further along?? Hence the change in cm?

bugz, do you have irregular cycles? Is it possible you ov'd on the 21st and your + opk on the 29th is actually a bfp? Opk's can detect a bfp... Or I know sometimes your body tries to ov and doesn't and does again later, but the first scenario would be fabulous wouldn't it!!

I am now 6dpo and felt some af like cramps when I laid down last night. Also full, slightly sore boobs, but last month when I wasn't ttc my boobs were super sore, so I am not seeing that as a symptom.

That would be fab but yesterday was -opk so I doubt its that :( I've not been temping because my thermometre got lost in the post so never arrived. I think i'll go from the 30th as ov day just so I dont drive myself crazy testing! X

Buggz, LOL good idea!

Rah, I made it through not testing today, but I will tomorrow. The internet helped me be a little more rational about testing as 7 dpo is pretty much impossible for a +. Tomorrow will be 8 dpo and it is still VERY unlikely to get a +, but my sis got one at 8 dpo and if implantation happened at 6 dpo there may be enough time to pick up hcg. Of course I will let you guys know, but i am gonna do my darndest to keep my testing schedule of sat, monday, wednes, and friday.

I've not done a HPT, I did an OPK today and I got two lines.... ?!

Weenat, wow you sure have willpower!! I could never just wait, way to go!

Cyber, it sure sounds like you got enough bding in GL!

Natalie and Rah, we are getting closer slowly but surely.

Hi Kmp, I honestly don't think I'm in for a chance what so ever.

Cyber, you are in a far better chance of a bfp the me. We didn't dtd often enough.

Sending you all LOTS and LOTs of :dust: x x x

Yes. It is extremely extremely faint, I'm not taking it seriously. Far too early I think. It's those Internet cheap ones, which can be wrong.

omg omg omg test Monday so excited for you

yup temp right up yay at least i know im not broken ha ha

I will test Monday for you :)

I'm excited for you as well!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe