Absolutely disgusting!!

Reedy

Outnumbered x
Reaction score
This has angered me so much, I cant stop thinking about it. https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepa...urt-hears-they-were-not-used-to-drinking.html
This happened in the city centre where i live.
4 muslim girls attacked a girl who was walking home with her boyfriend, they pulled her to the ground & repeatedly punching her & kicking her in the head, all while screaming 'kill the white slag'
They were caught on cctv & arrested. Their punishment - NOTHING
a bit of community service & a curfew :growlmad:
The judges reason for given these evil girls such a soft sentence?? Their religion. :growlmad:
Because they are muslim they are not used to drink!!!

Now I think all racism is wrong, I think it vile & a disgusting way for people to treat others. BUT if this had been a white girl gang kicking the shit out of a muslim/hindu/black/sikh etc girl they would have been sent to prison in a shot & there would have been complete uproar about how white people are so racist. This story didnt even make the front page.
The woman who was filmed on the tram spouting a load of rascist comments is in custody until January & could face 3 yrs in prison.

Please someone tell me how this is justice - The punishments do not fit the crime.

Opinions please x *DO NOT BE RACIST ON THIS THREAD IT ISNT WHY I POSTED THIS STORY*

Totally agree with you hun, its disgusting. Even if you're not used to your drink it doesn't give you an excuse to behave however you want. Totally wrong xx

i have started the same thread in news and debates....... i agree with you xxxx

I think it's extremely wrong but it proves my point. I told people last week that had it been a non-white person on the tram, nothing would have been done. I think it's disgusting.
There was also a video on youtube of a black french guy telling white people he was going to kill them and that all white people should die. Anything happen to him? Not a dickie bird!! If ANYONE is racist, the punishment should be the same no matter what.

It's terrible but that's a big problem with our law there's no consistency with any of the sentences x

Reverse racisim...............they are trying to be seen to not be one way, but go so far that it becomes the other way round.

My OH mate had a similar experience..........he got in a fight - both were equally to blame. The guy was calling OH mate a "scrounging white ned" "Scottish Prick" and various other things......all OH mate said to the guy (other than the usual f this and you fing btard ) was "go back to where you came from"............. and that was it............he was the one charged..........
They were BOTH equally responsible, so why were they not both charged?

I think ti sets an example that folk can get away with things as there is no punishment. And it scares me as this is the country my child will grow up in. And it will be worse by the time she is old enough to go out alone. Will I have to adorn her in rape alarms and put a chastity belt on her? Or drive her everywhere - with the doors locked of course for fear of car jackings.

I used to feel (maybe falsely) that the UK was a fairly safe country. But they are letting known (and unknown) criminals roam the streets as they have no way of checking internationally if they have a criminal record..

This happened in my home town, so disgusting I think one of the girls is a nurse for gods sake. There are alot of Somali imigrants in Leicester for some reason and quite scarilt going around in gangs doing the same thing all around Leicester. I've heard most carry knives ect and not scared in the slightest of the police. I suppose alot come as war refugees and violence is the norm where they come from. Just can't beieve they can use religion to get out of a sentence. If they were so respectful of thier religion what were they doing drinking in the first place?

I reposted this over on my facebook. This type of stuff just makes me sick :(

I have been harassed and abused by Muslims in public because I wear a Star of David. I'm Jewish, but not terribly religious, so I look like your average white girl. It's gotten to the point where I have to cover my necklace up when I'm in central London, especially if I'm on the tube.

Not being used to alcohol isnt an excuse there are plenty of people from other cultures/backgrounds who dont drink or are complete lightweights when they do.

totally agree. racism is racism. whether it's white, asian, black people abusing whoever, the punishment should always be the same!!

i once got verbally abused by a asian guy nothing was done about it by police so my partner at the time took it upon himself to speak to the guy bout what he said to me low and behold my partner of the time was arrested for been racist back
wtf one rule for one another rule for another

Wrong Wrong Wrong, this sums up our country though, one rule for one another for another!

So wrong :( it should be the same rules for everyone. I agree with whoever else posted saying that they try so hard to look like they are being 'fair' that they go the opposite way.

What annoys me is that we are being racially abused in our own country. I wouldnt go & live in india & start being racist to the people that live there (wouldnt do it here either) This is going to come across as racist no doubt but its not how I mean it but honestly if you dont like the way british people are/dress whatever dont come & live here simple as that.

Its like when they do a racist storyline on tv its always the white people that are racist, really angers me x It puts us in a bad light & we're not all like that the same as other races/religions arent all innocent x There is good & bad in everyone no matter what your race is.

Just to state I'm not implying all muslims/sikhs/jews/hindus etc are bad people majority are lovely people but its like with white/british/irish/american etc ect not everyone is good, I'm not tarring everyone with the same brush x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->