Absolutely disgusting!!

My friend Lauren once told me she was scared of Muslim people because they were trying to turn our country into an Islamic state :dohh: Guess where she got that from?! The DM columnists are pure evil! I cannot take any paper seriously that allows the likes of Richard Littlejohn, Peter Hitchens and Melanie Philips to be paid a fortune to voice their awful, bigoted opinions.

Anders Behring Brevik quoted a Melanie Phillips article from the DM in FULL in his manifesto, and quoted bits of several other DM articles, if mass murderers are quoting from your newspaper you really have to question the message its giving out....

My friend Lauren once told me she was scared of Muslim people because they were trying to turn our country into an Islamic state :dohh: Guess where she got that from?! The DM columnists are pure evil! I cannot take any paper seriously that allows the likes of Richard Littlejohn, Peter Hitchens and Melanie Philips to be paid a fortune to voice their awful, bigoted opinions.

Anders Behring Brevik quoted a Melanie Phillips article from the DM in FULL in his manifesto, and quoted bits of several other DM articles, if mass murderers are quoting from your newspaper you really have to question the message its giving out....

Really? Do you know which article? So true, Melanie Phillips is pure evil which makes it all the more puzzling that she considers herself to be a model Christian and beacon of all morality in this country. Didn't she write a book called Londinistan? She is the absolute face of intolerance and hate!

there is an article here that gives everything quoted from Melanie Phillips, the mirror link to the article in the DM ABB quoted is no longer working though :(

https://liberalconspiracy.org/2011/07/25/oslo-terrorist-cited-melanie-phillips-in-his-manifesto/

Yep Melanie Phillips has claimed on several occasions that 'Mein Kampf' is sold in all Islamic bookshops and is a bestseller-absolute BS I have never seen Mein Kampf sold in any bookshop let alone an Islamic one but sadly many believe her racist ranting and raving. She claims Islamic banking is just a front for bankrolling terrorism and halal meat is really a big conspiracy to introduce Shariah law into the UK. She did write a book called Londonistan-and its in the library in the Central Mosque in Regent's Park because they believe in freedom of speech no matter how hateful it may be. If anyone says anything about what she says though; or quotes her correctly she accuses people of inciting hatred against her-she was on a radio 4 show once where she went off on one saying this, and she has frequently said she will sue people for libel or slander just for quoting her articles. xx

Just looked at the entire manifesto of ABB (can be found online but I'm not going to link to it) and it was this article

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/...transform-entire-make-Britain-telling-us.html

He has put it in book 2, chapter 15 of his manifesto

um where was her boyfriend? if four girls attacked me i think my husband would get over his "no hitting girls" rule and kick all four of their asses at the same time. just sayin.

um where was her boyfriend? if four girls attacked me i think my husband would get over his "no hitting girls" rule and kick all four of their asses at the same time. just sayin.

If I remember right he tried to fight back and was cautioned for assult (cant remember what paper that was in though)

It's not right what they did, in fact it's disgusting.. But I bet you more than one muslim kid gets beaten up every day just for not being white and it just gets brushed under the carpet. As a nation it's only when one of 'our' kids gets wronged is it national news. People of different races in this country are so often subjected to racial hatred (especially within my generation) it does not surprise me in the slightest when things like this happen.

The girls should have been punished accordingly, but we need to look at why they were acting like this in the first place.

It's not right what they did, in fact it's disgusting.. But I bet you more than one muslim kid gets beaten up every day just for not being white and it just gets brushed under the carpet. As a nation it's only when one of 'our' kids gets wronged is it national news. People of different races in this country are so often subjected to racial hatred (especially within my generation) it does not surprise me in the slightest when things like this happen.

The girls should have been punished accordingly, but we need to look at why they were acting like this in the first place.

Excellent reply!

Its only been made national news because of the courts discusting verdict and excuse, if the girls had of been charged no one would ever have known about it not because of the actual crime.
Im sure there are many cases on BOTH sidess that are never made public news,this is only news worthy because of the verdict

Its only been made national news because of the courts discusting verdict and excuse, if the girls had of been charged no one would ever have known about it not because of the actual crime.
Im sure there are many cases on BOTH sidess that are never made public news,this is only news worthy because of the verdict

Personally I think that it is far more likely that an incident like this would be published as it's almost perceived as 'biting the hand that feeds' by some people. (I am very aware that this may only be the view of a minority) Where I do not agree with this I still feel that more of a fuss would be made about a gang of ethnic youths targeting a caucasian youth as opposed to vice versa. I'm not saying that the court's decision didn't help fuel the fire, but I do think there was fire to begin with.

Im not sure tbh after all whos ever realy heard of nicholas pearsons or would anyone know who emma wrst was if not for youtube.
It happens all the time and you only hear about it if the papers they can make money out of it

Personally for me I'm not sure we should be looking at why they done this, if it wasn't in self defence, which obviously 4 onto one is not, then IMO there is no reason whatsoever for them to have acted like this. Looking at why is just looking for excuses.

Personally I think the Justice system is crap in so many ways and really needs a complete overhaul. Punishment needs to be consistent for each crime no matter what race, religion, gender etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->