absolutley crushed

runnergrl

Mom to 2 boys and 1 angel
Reaction score
looks as though I wont be TCC or even WTT for a good while since my husband left me tonight. All I can do is cry.

Oh and about the worst pain ever? I lied. this is it

I am so sorry hon! I hope you start feeling better soon. Just know that if he is going to leave you then you are better off without him! xx

I'm so sorry hun :(

My OH's Father left just a couple of months back after 25 years. She was in a state, crying constantly, had to have time off work. Now though, she is definitely getting there and is seeing that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. You will get there hun xxxx

OMG Hunny I am so so sorry to read this, I hope there was at least some explanation from him. Thinking of you sweetie xxxx :hugs:

I am so sorry to read this because I know EXACTLY how you feel, my first husband left me 3 years ago when we were ttc. It was totally out of the blue.
I was completely crushed and felt like my life was over. All I can say is it will get better and you will get over it and be happier than ever in the future. I met my current OH 2 years ago and we have so much in common I'm now really happy the way things turned out.
I hope this helps and we are all here for you!
Take care hun :hugs:
SW xxxx

sorry to hear it hon...what do you mean you lied?

Runnergrl started a thread recently asking what the worst physical or mental pain you had ever felt was, I think this is what she is refering to.

:hugs: so sorry to hear that - it will get better slowly honey - hope your ok xx

So sorry to hear this - I hope things work out for you:hugs:

Aww...I'm so sorry runnergrl. I hope everything works out for you. This seems really sudden!

:hug:

Oh huni i am so sorry to hear this. :hugs: I hope your ok :hugs: xx

I'm so sorry Runnergirl!! That is awful to hear. But you neer know how things will work out. The first year of marriage is hard and while I don't know your situation, he may need some time to adjust to everything. Either way it goes, while you are thinking about having kids, this is probably as good a time as any to figure out what's really going on, how he's feeling, and what you are dealing with. My dad left my mom when she was 8 mnths pregers. He told her that he didn't want kids (right away), they waited a year, and then when she got pregers he said she was too happy. He felt like she only wanted him to make a baby. So he left. My point is, men have their own reactions to marriage, kids that's based on their own issues. (My dad's dad also left his mom with 2 kids). My point: better now than later. He may be a jerk, but he also may be telling you what's going on with him and what insecurities you need to address (or divorce if that's your preference) before a baby comes. Godspeed with this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->