absolutley crushed

Goodness, what happened? Are you sure it's for definite or could it just be one of those newlywed dramas that most people seem to go through? Don't give up hope that it'll get sorted out just yet! Wishing you lots of strength. :hugs:

What!??! WHY?! It seemed like you guys were so happy! I'm sorry you're going through this. This is a perfect place to vent though.

Oh no that's horrible news. Are you absolutely sure it's over? Take a bit of time to let the dust settle and see how you feel. Things said in anger aren't always true, and everyone says things they regret. I hope there's light at the end of the tunnel for you xx

Sorry to hear whats happened hunny :hugs: You know all us girls are here for you if you need a rant and a cry, I hope you got a damn good explanation out of him!

Sending you lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im so sorry hun i hope your ok, we're all thinking of you :hugs:

Oh my word that is awful, and really really shocking :hugs:

Make sure you surround yourself with people that really care, you need them right now...thinking of you x

:flower:

oh my, Im so sorry runnergl. :hugs: You know we are always here should you need us.

Thinking of you darling.

xxx

:hugs: Oh, I'm very sorry. I hope things all work out for the best. Please let us know how you are doing.

Ok, I may have jumped the gun a little. While he did in fact leave me last night, he came back. We got into a huge argument about money (which is what we ALWAYS argue about) and he said some things and I said some things that were very hurtful. He has been in a dead end job for almost 2 years now and I am so unbelievably frusterated that I am the breadwinner of the family. Basically I told him to man up and get a second job and start helping me out. He did not like this very much and told me I just needed to be patient.
He then told me that he did not want to come home with me for Christmas to see my family. To try to get his airfare refunded because he didnt want to be 'faking it' in front of my parents. I was so mad at this comment I stormed out and went to fold laundry in another room. ( I clean when I am angry) I came back in and said "You know, this isnt exactly the fairy tale marriage I dreampt about when I was 6 years old. I never EVER thought I would be the one providing for the family."

And that did it. Thats when he slammed his computer shut and yelled some explitive, said that was the worst thing I could have ever said to him, and he stormed out. On his way he said, dont call me dont try to find me, just forget about me. You are better off without me in your life making you miserable...

After several texts initaited by him and 4 hours later, he came home. We talked and I cried some more and things are far from perfect, but at least he is home and we are working on things. I still dont know what to do. He has never been that angry before and I dont feel bad about anything I said..

Any advice would be so welcomed.. Thank you all!

Awww hun :hugs: Glad he didnt leave.

I would say that men seem to think that they 'should' be the breadwinners and that they should be the ones looking after their family so i guess he must feel upset that he cant do that for you. I know thats how my OH would feel, that as a man they should provide and if your wife was earning more/doing their job...perhaps he doesnt feel that he's good enough :shrug:

I really hope you work things though...

Thanks sweetie, I really hope we do too. I love him so much

I am so sorry to hear what is going on, I hope everything works out for the best. I'm sorry that I don't have any advice, but I am hoping and praying you guys get through this tough time. You can talk to us all you want.

The male ego is crazy. My friend said something that pissed me off, but made sense. Men want to feel like they're your hero, and when they're messing up, they need to feel like heroes even more. That is so bass ackward to me, I don't think women are wired like that. DH and I went through a similar stage, it was hard, still can be at times. Best thing I think is to never say those words and avoid wounding his pride then say it and be right....even if we think its the truth. He obviously loves you, but just like women (most of us) need to be adored and told we're right, I think they need to be told they are incredible (especially when they're not). I have watched the same friend who gave me the advice thrive with a woman who does that for him. For me (ok, he's my ex) I couldn't do that. I was always telling him what I wanted/needed him to do and he felt like he'd never be good enough. He's the center of her world (or at least he thinks he is) and they have a beautiful family now. 2 cents over.

I am so so sorry honey, don't have any words to say that will make you feel better. We are all thinking of you x

I think the same as GirlBlue :hugs: :hugs: He needs to feel like your hero again as silly as it sounds :hugs: I so hope that it works for you hun.... hope we see you here again soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->