• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Accent Challenge:)

Agh, 103 minutes to upload a video?! Youtube are you kidding me?!

Hahaha! My teeth look so manky as well, they don't look that bad front-on, it's just the camera angle making them look EXTRA wonky. They're not too bad, in real life :) I've just realised, I sound like Skye when she pretended to be english :rofl: & Those girls off made in Chelsea! I really need to chav up my voice a little bit, I'm embarrassed to be so posh :rofl:

Hahaha! My teeth look so manky as well, they don't look that bad front-on, it's just the camera angle making them look EXTRA wonky. They're not too bad, in real life :) I've just realised, I sound like Skye when she pretended to be english :rofl: & Those girls off made in Chelsea! I really need to chav up my voice a little bit, I'm embarrassed to be so posh :rofl:

Are you calling me Chavvy!? :haha:
I'd love to have a posh british accent.

No, I'm saying you don't sound like.. well, stuck up, like me! I'm not stuck up though, I promise! It's gone back to 95 mins now, this is useless! Tinypic won't do it either :/

No, I'm saying you don't sound like.. well, stuck up, like me! I'm not stuck up though, I promise! It's gone back to 95 mins now, this is useless! Tinypic won't do it either :/

I do sound a bit chavvy, but i cant help it :blush:
Have you tried photobucket?

I do sound a bit chavvy, but i cant help it :blush:
Have you tried photobucket?

Yeah, for some reason, the uploader won't do anything when I select my video :cry:

Here it is!

Again I apologise for the bad teeth, bad quality and bad face!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhYEscg9KLs

ETA: Shoot me. THE PREVIEW IS SO BAD :blush:

I'm so embarrassed about the preview haha, I look like I'm drugged :rofl:

Oh my days Paige! Your accent is so cute!

I'm so embarrassed about the preview haha, I look like I'm drugged :rofl:

:rofl: guess you got lucky for me then because I could only hear it I could see you!

Thank God, just you wait til OH gets home and sees it.. He will piss himself! :haha:

Oh my days Paige! Your accent is so cute!

:blush: Thanks! I think I'm the only person on here that pronounced alabama Ala-baaaaah-muh rather than Ala-bah-mah :blush:

I sound so common and about 4 years old. Wade wanted to have some input.

https://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n520/smartiemeup/?action=view&current=MyMovie.mp4

Took me ages to find a site to upload it to, all the 'free' ones didn't work and the rest are video only so did a PB just for you peopleeee!!!!

Ah Skye, this thread is great! It's funny how you imagine someone's accent or voice to sound a certain way but then it's so different when you hear them! It was great watching all the video's! I like how everyone thinks they're accentless! I'm the same way, I assume I don't have an accent since I sound just like everyone around me (or so I think). Anyways I loved the video's and thread!

https://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n520/smartiemeup/?action=view&current=MyMovie.mp4

Took me ages to find a site to upload it to, all the 'free' ones didn't work and the rest are video only so did a PB just for you peopleeee!!!!

You're so Northern, i love it!
:haha:

You're so Northern, i love it!
:haha:

I sound like a general chav, doesn't suit my appearance at all. Going to be even worse when I pick up on the Yorkshire accent.

I sound like a general chav, doesn't suit my appearance at all. Going to be even worse when I pick up on the Yorkshire accent.

Haha, aww.
When i used to live in the South and used to visit back North on the train, i used to love going through Doncaster because to me, Doncaster is the bottom of the North.. Iykwim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->