Accents!!!

rome your video actually made me laugh "thanks for watching me be an idiot.." and "i feel like i know them, oh that makes me sound creepy" :haha:

ahh i don't have an accent :) i just sound like a common version of the bbc news x

I sound exactly like you aha!

ETA:just a bit more babyish lol

Hahahaha!! i always assume i don't have an accent!! and wooop!! least i'm not the only one.. and don't worry, half the time i sound REALLY babyish, i put on my "i'm calling the doctors and going to speak properly voice!" didn't really work, cause i felt like a pratt and nervous ha!! plus i hate listening to recordings of me!! x

ahh i don't have an accent :) i just sound like a common version of the bbc news x

I don't think you have an accent, but I guess that's because of similar areas.

yeah probably..
i have a confession about this thread, i did 2 recordings - the first one, i sounded like a really dumb, common thicko.. i couldn't keep it.. so went with the one after haaa!! :p x

i did too as well, well half of a 1st one but i sounded so nervous!:blush:

Hahaha!! ohh, that's the same as me.. i sounded like a big babyyy!! and it made me sound all common and chavvy.. so thought, oh dear.. and did another one with my grown up voice!!! haa!!
x

awwww, rebecca your accent is so different from mine ha! :) love it x

I love hearing everyone!
I always have a voice i put on when calling up docters,jobs,etc and then when i speak to my mum or OH im just like 'helo,yeh whatever:rofl:

Becca!!! Your voice is waayyyy different than I would have thought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MUM-WJbBrU

Re-done. Sorry for the interruptions from mobile Tori. :D
ETA: WHAT A STUPID PREVIEW IMAGE! :-s

oh my god i just recorded myself and there is NO FUCKING WAY i am sharing it with the world. I am so posh. Posher than I ever realised :cry: Lois I want to sound like youu

oh my god i just recorded myself and there is NO FUCKING WAY i am sharing it with the world. I am so posh. Posher than I ever realised :cry: Lois I want to sound like youu

What's that supposed to mean? You trying to say I'm not posh :growlmad:
:haha: x

Haha, your accents are so different.
Nobody commented on mines :haha: don't reckon anyone will understand my accent.
xx

I am saying you don't sound like one of the fake posh characters in Hollyoaks like I do! Arghhhhh I wish I could just change my accent without seeming like a total knob :haha:

p.s talking of accents, does anyone watch 90210? Oscar's fake English accent is both confusing and hilarious

I am saying you don't sound like one of the fake posh characters in Hollyoaks like I do! Arghhhhh I wish I could just change my accent without seeming like a total knob :haha:

p.s talking of accents, does anyone watch 90210? Oscar's fake English accent is both confusing and hilarious

Post it!! I'm interested now!! :D I posted mine and I HATE my voice. Only fair if you do aswell.
And no, i've never seen it

i might upload it later once im feeling brave! but for the time being...enjoy the beauty of this terrible terrible english accent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw0vwtgDNRA&feature=related

8 oh clawk still gud?

hmm my fist language is spanish and probably no one will understand mine but i will upload one when jr takes his nap. lol every one who calls me always ask "is cynthia there?" and i say yes this is she then they act all suprise and say omg how old are you you sound like a little girl :growlmad:

Hahahaha lovin the amount of people who don't think they have an accent!
Lois and Alex, you are blatantly cockney. Accept it! And Alex I love your voice!! You sound so friendly and funny.
Shannon your voice is how I think of as 'generic American voice' so I guess you wouldnt have an accent really :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->