Accidentally in the 2WW

cdejdemommy

TTC Baby Three
Reaction score
AF is due on the 12th. Hubby and I decided we weren't going to be trying anytime soon, we decided this sometime right before I ovulated and then the day before I was supposed to ovulate we did the BD without taking any preventative measures (always a hard thing for us to do).
Turns out, I ovulated about 5 hours later. Great.
Well, I can't say I wouldn't be ecstatic if I was preggo as we promised ourselves "whatever happens, happens". I'm not symptom spotting - we were TTC for 2 months in a row before that and I bout drove myself crazy symptom spotting and swore I wouldn't do it again.

Anyway, I'm due to start on the 12th. I also have my annual OB/GYN appointment on the 13th. I was thinking that would be pretty awesome if I found out I was pregnant on the 11th - 12th and had it confirmed by my doc at my annual on the 13th! Like I said, I Haven't been symptom spotting BUT I have been peeing a WHOLE lot lately. I'm not putting much stock into it but that fact is that I am peeing more that I usually do. BUT... this also happened last month and turned out I wasn't preggo. Anyway... here I am on my CD24 (9 DPO) and waiting probably till Sunday or Monday to test. I have really mixed feelings about it... :wacko:

Hi there cdejdemommy,

Just wanted to say good luck and I wish you some peace of mind during these next several days. I hope it turns out in the best way.

I'm here under similar circumstances (carefree bd!) and also at 9dpo. And like you, I also have an OBGYN appointment scheduled by coincidence for next week. Small world huh?

I'm trying to tell myself that if it happens, it happens. But I'm finding the wait unbearable anyway! Thinking of testing on Thursday, 11dpo.

Yeah I've been trying not to think about it at all this month. I've immersed myself in books and spending time with my kids so that I don't have to think about it that much, preoccupying my mind I guess. I just hate the wait so the less I think about it the less it really seems like I'm waiting. The past 2 months the worst part was the 2WW. I never had trouble getting pregnant before and when it didn't happen after 2 months I became discouraged - although I know it can take a LOT longer than 2 months and still be perfectly normal.
I guess right now I"m under that "quit trying and it will happen" state of mind so hopefully it WILL happen. I know I'll be happy if I am, I just really don't want to get my hopes up or symptom spot, or test early!

That is strange about the similarities in the sequences of events we have, keep me posted about your situation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->