Accountability thread

Great job, hun!

I feel I really killed it at the gym the past few days. Planning to go again tomorrow but maybe go easy on the legs. They still hurt so much because I carried heavier than I used to!

I decided in my case not to focus on the number on the scale because it's just too stressful for me... I am at the same weight I was at a month ago right before my period and that's so depressing. I've been working out a lot and cutting a lot of the junk from my diet and the numbers are not moving at all. I know for sure, though, that I am gaining muscle. My arms look more toned and so do my legs. My belly, however, is still huge and people still pregnant which is so upsetting since my son is already 14 months...

Take pics! I have been taking pics of myself weekly and I find it really helps when the scale doesn't move like I think it should!

was 213 yesterday and 213.2 today. Been great with food and working out so it's likely going to go up the next few days as AF is due to arrive next week.

I'm so happy this thread is still ongoing!!!!! I'm sorry I've been absolutely off the wagon, working out maybe once a week and diet just non existent! Started to feel really disappointed in myself and less comfortable in my skin and I need to re motivate and restart. Started with T25 this morning, and will probably be re-starting the 21 day fix diet next Monday. I need to go back and read through these pages and get to know all the newer people!!

Just wanted to get back in and hold myself accountable!

212 today! :)

Glad to hear you're starting back up with t-25 and the 21 day fix! :D

Just checking in-- arm and ab weight training yesterday and t25 today. That's three days of working out in s row. Better than I've done in weeks and week.

Gah, this winter weather makes me want to build a nest and comfort eat. Boooo.

Finding dieting harder now than in the summer.

Same here!

Up some from lowest, sitting at 194.8 this morning!

I'm hoping to eat well and maybe that'll at least stop me from putting on more weight! I'm also going that once I get more comfortable with baby, we'll be able to get out of the house. Right now, I'm supposed to be recovering from an emcs, so I should be taking it easy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->