Accountability thread

Well, as planned I attended the Body Pump class this morning and really enjoyed it. I think I'll try and make it a regular part of my Saturday mornings. Couldn't get any protein to drink after the session though so I think I'll ache a lot today and tomorrow...already fell asleep for quiet a while out of exhaustion and when I got up my younger toddler was sleeping over my leg, LOL!

I'm sorry ladies I feel I am spamming this thread.

Today I got weighed and measured at the gym...apparently I gained more weight than I thought. Somehow I'm not too upset about it. I could tell my last few months had a few undesirable effects on my body so putting a number on it wasn't all too surprising.

I did hiit the first hour at the gym then I used the treadmill for 40 mins. Didn't eat anything "naughty" so far today but the day is young still. Definitely need to drink more water though.

Hope everyone else's fitness journey is going well!

Perplexed, you're welcome to post your heart out!!!

I've been AWOL. And that hastnt been because I've reached my goal weight. Far from it! I never recovered from vacation eating mode. :dohh: damn Ice cream is addictive. I keep saying one more week, and then I'll start (at least I've been fairly active).

But NOW is the time! Starting Monday im doing 3 weeks no sugar, and semi 21 day fix (semi cause I'm too lazy to count containers). Gonna eat as many veggies as I possible can, and actively try to get more protein. Went grocery shopping to day and stocked up for the week. Gonna make a good veggie soup and a bunch of salads for the week. Only fruit and yogurt for desserts.

What are you all doing for exercise these days? Anyone still checking in? I'm really gonna make an effort to check in more. It really motivates me and helps keep me honest! :thumbup:

I'm doing well these days!

I'm having the same breakfast every day. One slice wholemeal bread, handful of mushrooms, some onion, tomatoes, 1/2 avocado and a poached egg. That does lunch too (I have a black coffee with no sugar at lunchtime)

I then have a slimming world dinner. Today I had cottage pie (Quorn mince, 1/2 tin of tomato, onion, garlic and kale, topped with mashed potato mixed with fat free fromage fraise, and then 40g low fat cheddar grated on top.)

I made enough for tomorrow too. Fromage fraise mashed potato is highly recommended!

Can I suggest googling slimming world recipes? They all are packed with vegetables (at least 1/3) and there's loads free online.

Scales are still down 2lb from pre pregnancy but I still look bigger. My clothes still don't fit. It sucks! I'm 9m pp!

Hi Loe, :flower::flower:

Glad to hear thing are going well. Great job with the weight loss! :thumbup: Though it sucks about the clothes.

I think with time it will improve, though for me, I never got completely back to pre preg body after Ds1. Tummy did gradually get better, but I feel my hips never were the same. Don't get me wrong, a year after he was born my body looked good, but just a bit different. Having a baby does that (I hope that doesn't sound condescending. )

Weight loss has been slower after DS2. But I'm trudging away. 10 lbs till pre preg weight. If I could loose 5 more on top of that...well I'd be a damn happy momma. I'm eating well and exercise too, so I really am feeling good all the same. I actually think I'm fitter that before pregnancy. My arms are definitely stronger. (Thanks fitness blender!)

I started my 3 week clean eating diet yesterday. I'm not sure too many follow this thread anymore, but I'll keep "you all" posted on my progress all the same.

Sorry ladies i have been awol. I have kinda fell off the band wagon since school ended. No routine and its hard to exercise with the kids and since its hot we eat more crap quick foods as nobody wants to cook. Im hoping to get back on the band wagon but i suppose worst case scenario it doesnt happen till sept when the kids go back to school :(

Hello ladies. I've kinda fell off the wagon too. I was doing really well but really need to get back into it as I want to lose some weight before Sept 24th as well as the wedding next year. I'm very disappointed in myself :nope:

So i have finally broken 250 again!!! I was 248.6 yesterday morning. Its not a huge loss(only like 12 lbs) but i have not weighed this less since february. That being said i was this weight roughly last nov as well bit i took a pic yesterday and compared it to last nov and despite the weight not being gone this is the difference. The left was last nov and the right is yesterday and for me this is huge. Im still worried im gonna sag though the more i lose

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1470515471489.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1470515471489.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 3
  • PhotoGrid_1470515537935.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1470515537935.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2
Good job on the loss, Candice! You say it's not a huge loss, but even a few pounds can be big if they keep you motivated. Sometimes weight loss is relatively fast, other times annoyingly slow, but it all moves you in the right direction.

Congrats on the weight loss MommyCandice!!

Over here my weight isn't actually going down...with all this exercise, it's going up!! :growlmad: I started reducing my sweets and junk this past week...but today I allowed myself a treat. Or well, yesterday I had 2 butter biscuits. But that was only 2 as opposed to the dozens that I used to devour before! I'm back to not having sugar in my tea anymore...just so I could get used to it.

DH wants me to try those weird diets that he used to do. Carb cycling or something like that and I feel so iffy about it...I don't want short term diets, I want something lasting! And I can't count calories. I am just not good at that.

Well done MC!! :D

I hope you all don't mind me joining you ladies :)

I've been on track lately and it's paying off! Down 7.2lbs as of this morning :D It will be 2 weeks on Thursday since I started with MFP and on Friday it will be 2 weeks of being under my calorie goal! I've been working out daily and going for walks whenever I can!

I cant wait for school to start. I need time to exercise and i need to get back on track. Somehow my tummy is smaller despite not actually losing weight hopefully the fall will help

I try to get out for walks often :) I also get the kids working out with me, like just dance youtube videos and stuff. They love to dance, even the toddlers!

I didn't get a workout in but still have almost 6000 steps as I was busy with doctor appts.

Welcome Eve!

Candice: I think all moms everywhere with kids at school age want school to start so they could get back on track XD it makes me smile because no matter where we live and what kind of culture...school helps organize our days a little lol! Several moms have said this around me lately lol.

I tried to do pilates at home with the kids but they would lay on the mat or lay on my back or when I'm going back down I'm surprised that a baby is just behind me LOL so now I strictly exercise at the gym.

Although I'm not really losing weight at the rate that I would have liked, my body looks different already! My belly, of course, is still there, but my arms and legs and back are looking more toned and it's a huge motivator! I can't wait for my next work out!

It's so exciting to see changes in your body isn't it? I can't wait for next weeks photos!

I attended a body pump class today...and pushed myself to carry heavier. Some of the tracks hurt so much but I feel so good for doing it! Could definitely go heavier for squats though.

It sure feels great to get done a workout :D I did a 45 minute turbo jam one yesterday and was near dead when finished but I did it :smug: and was so very proud of myself!

I need to stick a pin in my upcoming workouts because I'm trying to potty train my daughter. Her preschool teacher suggested I just take off the pampers as it will send the quickest message...I'm actually really terrified of potty training!

My diet has improved immensely lately...hoping it stays this way.

I'm back to 218.8 and I don't know why! :brat: no cheating and working out daily.

Maybe you're gaining muscle hun? Do you have access to a scale that shows your body composition?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"