Accountability thread

Haven't been feeling all that well today. Probably shouldnt have exercised this morning. I've been letting myself eat what I want, which hasn't been too unhealthy. But I doubt I'm going to bed to my goal weight before I go to Florida in a week and a half. Oh well, I know I'm looking better than I did a few months ago, so I'm just gonna keep at it, slow and steady.

All you can do Elma. Slow and steady wins the race :)

I am not doing too bad and i am very excited for baby aquafit with the little man in the morning

I hope you all are doing well!!!

Okay so this morning is my Weekly weigh in. I've gone from 187 to 183 this week. Total loss so far 73lb :happydance:

Haven't been feeling all that well today. Probably shouldnt have exercised this morning. I've been letting myself eat what I want, which hasn't been too unhealthy. But I doubt I'm going to bed to my goal weight before I go to Florida in a week and a half. Oh well, I know I'm looking better than I did a few months ago, so I'm just gonna keep at it, slow and steady.

Focus on getting better first. Hope you feel better soon

Just back from a weekend away with the girls, they are all healthy/fit (but 2/3 of them have struggled with their weight in the past) so we did dune running, HIIT sessions, all night dancing, plus lots of walking. Didn't eat too badly (admittedly not great though) but I am definitely on board with exercising more. I'm in so much pain I actually got stuck on the loo! Lol!

That sounds like so much fun Loe ( well except the part about the loo:haha:).

I've been so busy, and have eaten pretty poorly, especially over the weekend when DH and I got a surprise night out. Went to a nice restaurant, first time out since baby2 was born, and I sure as hell wasn't going to order a salad. Then party picnic on Saturday, which was a four our road trip (each way), just general poor eating and little exercise all around.

So I'm trying to regain my healthy focus this week. But DH and DS1 are Florida, so it's just me and baby, and I'm finding it hard to get things done, and I certainly cAnt go for the jog I'm craving :growlmad:mDid pretty good yesterday, a brief work out before baby woke up, and ate pretty well ( though I've pretty much abandoned the "official" 21 day fix this round...may try again next month). Weighed in this morning, not a new low, but within a previous low. Baby woke Early today, so no workout this morning. If it's not too hot I'll try for a walk with him this evening after work.

I have not done too bad lately but just been yo yoing around 254... i am up at my moms trailer since last night so couldnt weigh in this morning. Im not sure if exercise will happen much today but im gonna try to eat some what healthy as im pretty sure hubby got me a cake for later as today is my birthday :)
I hope you all are doing well

Gahhhh you guys I have been MIA! I'm sorry!

New mama, congrats on your new low!! You're doing awesome!

Elma, don't beat yourself up for getting off the wagon a bit, just get back on it when you can!

Swim lessons (my big X factor for exercise) ended last week! Was able to work out Monday and Tuesday (sore from them both still) took yesterday off and working out again today. Not doing great with diet but I feel better just getting my workouts in like I should. I need groceries today so I'll be restocking my clean eating pantry. I'm not sure I'm going to be strictly dieting but I am going to be trying to keep my clean eating ratio high!

I feel better having checked in. I still have no scales lol so I don't know where my weight is at. But I'm feeling pretty good.... Not as skinny as I have been recently but still.

Hope you had a great birthday Candice. And I hope you enjoyed some nice birthday cake.

Kmr, I'm glad you're still checking in. I hope things settle down a bit with the kids and you can find more time to exercise. I've not gotten much exercise this week since it's just been me and baby. Hubby isn't here to watch baby if i wanted to go out for a jog. But I'm going to Florida in a couple days. If it's not too hot I'm hoping to get some morning jogs or walks in by the beach. :thumbup:

So I was stuck in a bit of a plateau and my weight wasn't shifting at all. Not really great considering my wedding is in 3 weeks and my dress is still a bit snug. Anyways I switched it up and am now doing intermittent fasting. I only eat between 12pm-5pm and I've broke my plateau this week. Weighed in at 182lb. In stones that's 12st 13lb so it was amazing to see a 12 on the scale instead of a 13! I've also started doing 7 minute workout app on my phone and it's a killer! I have pain in muscles I didn't know I had!

Hey ladies hope you are having a happy healthy 4th weekend.

Emotional roller coaster this past week. Had a very surprise bfp on Thursday which got darker Friday but then the past few days have gone almost negative. I'm a little depressed over it. We were NOT trying it was from a condom malfunction, but I had psyched myself up in my head. Second loss. Haven't even had a post partum period yet, so I worried from the start. But yeah I'm depressed over it a bit. So again haven't checked in after all this excitement.

Hope your 4ths are all well! I'll be back on in a day or two.

Hey ladies hope you are having a happy healthy 4th weekend.

Emotional roller coaster this past week. Had a very surprise bfp on Thursday which got darker Friday but then the past few days have gone almost negative. I'm a little depressed over it. We were NOT trying it was from a condom malfunction, but I had psyched myself up in my head. Second loss. Haven't even had a post partum period yet, so I worried from the start. But yeah I'm depressed over it a bit. So again haven't checked in after all this excitement.

Hope your 4ths are all well! I'll be back on in a day or two.

So sorry. That's exactly what I went through 2 weeks ago. Thinking of you :hugs:

Im so sorry to hear that kmr

I hope you all enjoy your 4th. Im in Canada so we had our fun on Friday. The kids are home from school for the summer now so im really gonna have to get my butt in gear about the weight loss as it is going to be a little trickier with them home but I have been off the track a bit and have not weighed in in a week and i am still down 2lbs!

This morning I hit a new low of 250.2!!! I am so ready to break into the 240's!!!
Hope you are all doing well

I'm on vacation so haven't been checkingin regularly. Have been eating too much, but hey it's vacation. I'll be back with renewed vigor when I get back.

Kmr, I'm sorry to hear about what you've gone through. :hugs:

Sorry kmr. I saw your other thread.

I have been good. Done a HIIT session the last few days and been eating well.

Todays food:

B-
1x slice wholemeal toast, 1/2 avocado, 4x mushrooms (grilled) 1x poached egg, 1/2 cup kale, 5x cherry tomatoes. 1 small cappuccino.

L- I was naughty and had a mocha when out with a friend.

Snack - 1x skinny cappuccino

Dinner- baked potato, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, salad with fat free dressing, a few olives, 1/2 avocado.

Also going to have some leftover pasta as a supper - we had a takeaway last night for my sisters birthday and I didn't eat it all but its my ultimate fave food so don't want to waste it.

Definitely not ready to hit the gym yet, but I can do exercises at home! Excuses end here!

Hi all. I thought that I am ready to join a weight loss group. I've been exercising since last October but lost motivation in April, and unsurprisingly, haven't lost any weight since.

I've decided to start attending personal training sessions with a trainer starting tomorrow. It's a way for me to get motivated again and also, since I am prone to knee trouble I figured working with a trainer would be safest for me. I am still overweight at the moment and my goal is to lose 10-12 kilos by Feb-March 2017.

KMR: I'm very sorry for your loss...

Hi perplexed. Good luck on your path towards weight loss. A personal trainer sounds like a great idea.

I've been back from vacation for a couple days, but been so busy. Got a fairly easy workout in this morning, which felt good. I needed it. I ate SO bad on our trip. Jeez, it was ice cream everyday and sweets everywhere, and no veggies. :dohh: it was so mega hot that I couldn't get any jogging in, though I did bring my shoes.

Not a lot of activity in here. Hopefully means your all out enjoying the summer!

I have not been eating the best and af is just finishing so i have had some waterweight but i am hoping to start getting some exercise in but it has been so hot out.
Hubby starts his new job next week so i am excited to have some more money to buy healthier food as that has been a bit of a problem

I decided not to go for my Sunday session as it was day 2 of AF and I was cramping really badly (which is somewhat unusual ever since I started the pill). But I went on Tuesday morning and Wednesday afternoon, worked out with a friend in the afternoon and found it really fun. My next planned workout day will be Saturday morning where a Body Pump class is being held. It's been a long time, can't wait!

Elma: I'm not on vacation yet but I've been eating really horribly for months now, LOL. Worried how it would go when my vacation actually starts! I have 2 weeks of my summer semester left.

MommyCandice: Glad to hear that you're going to be able to buy healthier food. Hopefully looking for healthy recipes can help keep you motivated- it does for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->