Acupuncture anyone?

How many dpo are you? My cm was really creamy and didn't disappear with either pregnancy....think that was the first clue something was up! Totally keeping everything crossed for you! xoxo

Sorry to hijack ladies!:flower:
jen1802 my son was born on october 3rd after a LTTTC journey and 3 losses!!!:cloud9:
And we have just started TTC again expecting it to take a while again!!!
I had to post that i conceived him the first month of having acupuncture i found my lady through the zita west website all the women on there have been on her courses and you can find one in your area!!
Sorry to but in again ladies!! xxx:flower::hugs:

We love hearing those stories Cherry! Please bud in more often :)

Jen today I am 7dpo, according FF. Slight dip this morning in temps but I had one the other day too. Trying not to get my hopes up. I entered a study where they put you on DHEA or a sugar pills. It's for unexplained infertility. I hope i get the DHEA!

Cherry I love hearing such positive stories about acupuncture! I'm crediting it with both my bfps! Congratulations on your little one! Holls that seems pretty good for 7dpo...I hope you have the dhea too...btw what is it?? xo

I'm feeling lots of small cramps today, on and off. wonder if af is on her way :(

\hey holls - -hope she stays well away x

I have not been on much lately, having a crapy month!!! Ran out of OPK's and lost my thermometer, so have no real idea when I o'd!!! :0(((

Have my next accu session on Tues with DH, so hopefully that will lighten me a little bit...

Welcome Cherry x hope your journey is very short x

Holls you're not out till the witch turns up...sure I was convinced I wasn't pregnant because I kept getting all the typical af symptoms...you know the rest! Keep us updated!

Belgrove I hope your acu session goes well this week! xoxo

I can't remember whether many of you ladies on here are on Clomid? I have read that Clomid can make you ovulate early. Last month I have no idea when I O'd, but this month (not taking Clomid), I had strong O pains on Saturday evening, and then my CBFM gave me a Peak on Sunday (I think I normally O on the 2nd peak, ie today). However today is only Day 11! Early for me! I wouldn't have been surprised last month but doesn't make sense this month! Anyone else O'd early the month AFTER taking Clomid? I'm also worried as I think I might have actually O'd on Saturday night, and we didn't manage to BD that night, so now I reckon I've missed it altogether, and it's only Day 11!

Got acupuncture tonight so will ask my practioner about it!

Hope you are all well!

Hi ladies
Sorry for the lack of posts but have been busy with work and life and have also had my laparoscopy at long last. To be honest have been stressed to the max but am now working my way out of it :happydance:

My lap was successful and I got the all clear. I didn't really get a chance to speak to the fertility dr after as I was still so out of it. We have to go back to see him in four months if we sent preg by then.
So it seems we have no reason not to get preg so fingers crossed. :thumbup: I have been told (via a pamflet) no sex for six weeks. I will be back at it in four weeks When I am next fertile.
Had a lot of egg White these past few days and it's so annoying not being able to crack on now. So it's another month off for me.:dohh:

I'm sitting at home recooperating back to work on Thursday.
Anyone else feel a bit spacey for a few days after having a lap?:shrug:

My next acu is next week to help get rid of any unwanted anaesthetic out and generally rebalance me, looking forward to it.

Big hugs to you all
Jo xx

Jo I'm glad everything went well. It'll probably still be the anesthetic in your system, my brother had a knee operation a couple of years back and forgot his pin no for his debit card for 2 weeks, he said it was like it was in his head but he just couldn't recall the no's...def caused by the anesthetic. I've heard loads of people get pregnant after having a laparoscopy so keeping everything crossed that between that and acu you'll have your bfp shortly!! xoxo

Hey girls,

Had my 3rd acu session yesterday. Feel more relaxed after it!

Not sure if I mentioned before - but DH last SA was poor, I only got the written results last Friday and took them to my acu lady yesterday.... She gave us so much more info than the FS :cry:

Bottom line - we will never conceive with the results!!! She has advised DH to go on pycnogelol and siberian ginseng, along with what he is already taking - spirulina, green barley & wellman conception. Aslo have acu 2 times per month!!!

We are due to go back to our FS 4/7/11 for another consult and SA. But they have already said that if little or no improvement - only option will be ICSI..

I am now on CD 28, but do not really have any hope what so ever... :cry:

Sorry for the rant girls and hope you are all good xxx

Hey girls,

Had my 3rd acu session yesterday. Feel more relaxed after it!

Not sure if I mentioned before - but DH last SA was poor, I only got the written results last Friday and took them to my acu lady yesterday.... She gave us so much more info than the FS :cry:

Bottom line - we will never conceive with the results!!! She has advised DH to go on pycnogelol and siberian ginseng, along with what he is already taking - spirulina, green barley & wellman conception. Aslo have acu 2 times per month!!!

We are due to go back to our FS 4/7/11 for another consult and SA. But they have already said that if little or no improvement - only option will be ICSI..

I am now on CD 28, but do not really have any hope what so ever... :cry:

Sorry for the rant girls and hope you are all good xxx

Sorry to hear that :-( But you do hear of miracles all the time, and maybe the acupuncture etc will help him. Good luck!

Hi ladies
Sorry for the lack of posts but have been busy with work and life and have also had my laparoscopy at long last. To be honest have been stressed to the max but am now working my way out of it :happydance:

My lap was successful and I got the all clear. I didn't really get a chance to speak to the fertility dr after as I was still so out of it. We have to go back to see him in four months if we sent preg by then.
So it seems we have no reason not to get preg so fingers crossed. :thumbup: I have been told (via a pamflet) no sex for six weeks. I will be back at it in four weeks When I am next fertile.
Had a lot of egg White these past few days and it's so annoying not being able to crack on now. So it's another month off for me.:dohh:

I'm sitting at home recooperating back to work on Thursday.
Anyone else feel a bit spacey for a few days after having a lap?:shrug:

My next acu is next week to help get rid of any unwanted anaesthetic out and generally rebalance me, looking forward to it.

Big hugs to you all
Jo xx

Hope you are feeling better? I felt very groggy after my lap for a few days, I had the whole week off work (lap on Monday, went back to work the following Monday). I too had to miss out on a month of trying, but I made sure I timed it so I only had to miss 1 month not 2!

Quick update from me! I had my AMH test and NKC test done on Monday, so waiting the results of those, should take about a week. Had acu on Monday night, not been for a couple of weeks, I really enjoyed it! Spoke to my practioner about possibly O'ing early, she obviously couldn't confirm whether I had or hadn't, but did just say my cycles could be a bit all of over the place following the Clomid cycle. Although I've had no CM since I thought I O'd, I have had further twinges in my ovary area, both sides, so goodness knows whats going on! We're going to just keep going as we normally would just in case!

Question for you all! Is anyone else convinced the reason they aren't getting pregnant is because the sperm never gets to the right place? I put my bum on 2 pillows immediately afterwards, and have been using the soft cup for the last 2 cycles, however so much seems to run out when DH pulls out, that I'm convinced the sperm never gets beyond the cervix, and therefore can't penetrate the egg! We've always got fertilized eggs outside the body, but never in! I could be trying for ever naturally and it could be a waste of time! Am I being silly?!

I have been using Acupuncture for 2 months now moving to my third month, and I can't praise it enough, it makes you feel great and it has definitely made a big impact on my infertility, I had been diagnosed as not Ovulating back in December and my progesterone Level was 12, absolutely mortified I set out to do what I could to improve this, so I got back into the healthy eating and started upping my exercise, I then had my bloods taken in January and my levels of Progesterone were 25....... not ovulating but better, I was then referred to a gyno who just want to do a Laparoscopy to see what was going on, I was not expecting him to want to do such an invasive procedure when it seemed so obvious I was not Ovulating, so I booked in for some Acupuncture, and after 2 sessions I had my bloods done and my progesterone had gone up to 34 so borderline Ovulation, so I carried on with all of the mentioned, and then I went and had my April bloods done and my progesterone is now 52 so I am now ovulating which is great news, I did not fall pregnant but we are hoping it is just a matter of time. I have only been doing one session every 2 weeks and it is making such a big difference, I can't wait until Friday for my next session.

Hi ladyk

Not silly at all, i think the same as you. We don't use soft cups after
Nearly losing one :dohh::haha::blush: but I do sit with my legs in the air and have even tried cycling in the air too.
After my clomid I didn't have my usual cm but this month loads after the laporoscopy (which I couldn't utilise):cry:
My acu lady wasn't happy about the clomid in my system. She said it makes my body think it's preg already! So she will be happier with my levels , pulse etc when I see her next as I feel it's out of my system now. I didn't feel too great on it. How are you doing? How many more months have you got it for?
Lots of luck and :hugs:
Jo

Quick update from me! I had my AMH test and NKC test done on Monday, so waiting the results of those, should take about a week. Had acu on Monday night, not been for a couple of weeks, I really enjoyed it! Spoke to my practioner about possibly O'ing early, she obviously couldn't confirm whether I had or hadn't, but did just say my cycles could be a bit all of over the place following the Clomid cycle. Although I've had no CM since I thought I O'd, I have had further twinges in my ovary area, both sides, so goodness knows whats going on! We're going to just keep going as we normally would just in case!

Question for you all! Is anyone else convinced the reason they aren't getting pregnant is because the sperm never gets to the right place? I put my bum on 2 pillows immediately afterwards, and have been using the soft cup for the last 2 cycles, however so much seems to run out when DH pulls out, that I'm convinced the sperm never gets beyond the cervix, and therefore can't penetrate the egg! We've always got fertilized eggs outside the body, but never in! I could be trying for ever naturally and it could be a waste of time! Am I being silly?!

I dont think you are being silly at all... Makes so much sense, when you think about it!!! :shrug:

Hi ladies, I need bit of advice. I have already had 8 sessions, I was on clomid during my first 4 sessions and hardly had any pain but during my last period and this month I had lots of cramp, back pain. I was just wandering is the accupuncture helping me ??? why i am still having pain ?? Girls any advice please ???

Hello girls, not been on BnB for a while, although doesn’t look like I’ve missed much! I’ve had the results of my immunology and AMH tests back. AMH is 6.8 which is about what I would expect, and is at the lower limit of normal (normal range being 6.8-20.3). My natural killer cells have come back fine, but I appear to have a problem with my white blood cell count, ie it is too high. The quote from my consultant is “you have a high ration of TH1:TH2 which can be suggestive of an unfavourable population of white blood cells, as yours suggest a TH1 predominant environment, whereas for the establishment of pregnancy, there is evidence that the TH2 level should be higher.” **&&%%!! Anyway got an appointment to discuss what this means exactly and what treatment would be required next Friday!

Hey Girls,

How are you all doing, been very quiet here lately!!!

Lady K how did your apt go?

We are heading for another accu session on Tuesday, I cannot wait - I always feel better after it! Have not been very good at taking my CH lately as we have been away with work!!!
We also have our next FS appt 1 month today...

I have not been temping or using OPK's this month... trying to switch off a bit... But I find that you never really switch off :0(.. it is always in the back of my mind!!!

Would love to hear how you are all doing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->