Acupuncture anyone?

Ops sorry lady K. Sorry! I'm always rushing when I'm on here.

That's so weird about the flying?! What cycle day will you be on?

CD28. And my "average" cycle is 29 days (although typically varies between 27-31). So in theory AF due on the Thursday if an average month. But that's based on O'ing on CD14 and I have an LP of 15 days. But I think Clomid can make you O early so it's possible AF will arrive before I even get a chance to test! Just don't want the added worry/stress about flying as I've been so looking forward to this holiday, and once again it isn't consistent information that I am getting!

Glad your HSG went well :)

Not sure exactly as not sure when I O'd, but assuming CD14, then today I am 9 DPO, and will be 15 DPO on the day I fly.

Hey everybody have been mia the past few days as the internet was down. Holls that sucks about your cycle coming early. I'd just change practitioners, that other one sounds good but very expensive. I thought mines was expensive being £80 but it was worth it. I think if you did commit to that person though she would have you pregnant in no time. I suppose all you can do is weigh it up. Is there absolutely no other practitioners you could go to? Found out sil is pregnant too, due in November so we'll have two wee cousins close together.

Oh haven't really thought too much about the royal wedding. My mum and I are going shopping in tomorrow as its a bank holiday which is great. Anyway am heading to bed as I'm shattered!
xo

i had my 8th acupuncture session today (i went for stress, not infertility). Anyway, when i first started going she told me a slippery chinese pulse may indicate pregnancy (because it's kind of a foreign body). i'm 9 DPO, CD 30, and today she said my pulse was slippery at all points! also, my temperature every time i go is 97.6 and today it was 98.6! i haven't been temping so who knows. i should know either way in a few days.

Well guys, I'm out, though I didn't expect too much this month. I've had 2 sessions of acu now and having them weekly. So here's for a fresh beginning and a bfp next month. :thumbup:

Hey Girls,

Holls - I would have another look to see if you can find someone else in your area. I would have never entertained acu before - then I read the testimonials. I too am finding it expensive - -the 1st day DH & I went it was 320 euros and then I was back on Wed and it was another 130 for me... (that incl. herbs) Dh is back on Tuesday. I have given up smoking and alcohol since 1st apt... so at least I am saving from that. Hope you find someone that you click with :hugs:
That is my equine baby - he is a dote xx
Great news on the HSG...

Kimmy - -thank you for taking the time to writhe that.. I have been give the number of a clinic by a friend to contact re: getting a lap done. I will be contacting them on Monday.
Sorry to hear Af arrived :hugs:

LadyK - I am not sure what I would do in your position! But I personally have never heard of not flying..

Jen - How are you keeping?

Pooch - that sounds very promising - I really wish you all the luck in the world x

Sorry if I have missed anyone...
I had my 2nd session on Wed (CD7) I was very down before hand as I had lost my little dog! Came out feeling much more positive. She has changed me onto a slightly different herb - due to dampness.
I have been having O like pains since the end of AF (now CD9) she thought this was positive and the fact that AF had improved was a good sign :thumbup: She told me to keep an eye out for ewcm and get too it... :haha:

She has also advised me to have no dairy products at all and would like me to see a nutrition... so going to book that..

If my only option is ICSI??? which CFC has said - that could be in the region of 8000 euros - so I am going to give this my all...

:hugs:

Well girls I tested today - BFN! Fed up & p*ssed off! I feel like if I can't get pregnant with the following: acupuncture, maca, preseed, soft cups, Clomid producing 3 mature eggs, then I'm never going to get pregnant :-( So had my hopes up this month. Sick of BFN every single month. And spent today with 3 kids ranging from 20 months - 7 weeks, going on holiday on Wednesday with a pregnant person, and expecting a text on Thursday from my SIL with news of their baby's gender following the 20 week scan. Just can't get away from it and just don't know what else to do. Why is the world so cruel and why haven't our bodies adapted to living longer, therefore allowing us to have babies later in life? Wanna stick my fingers up to it all :-(

Aw Ladyk I'm so sorry! Has the witch turned up yet? How many dpo are you? I didn't get mt bfp until I was 17dpo. Belgrove I'm good, really tired at the moment which is why i've not been on much. I'm heading to bed shortly. How is everyone else doing? XO

AF not turned up yet, I am on CD28, not sure how many days DPO I am as don't know when I O'd, but if an "average" month, today I am 14DPO (13DPO when tested). Had my last acu session this morning, now have to decide what to do next! Not even looking forward to my holiday as I'm going with a pregnant person who I found out has bad sciatica (don't know if that's how you spell it) so will no doubt be moaning all holiday! Grrrrrr!

Lady k- af yet? Do you temp? If so are the temp still high?

Has anyone else ever gotten a bruise from acu? Sheesh I have a nasty one my leg!

So this month I did not take the chinese herbs. I instead drank red raspberry leaf tea, took red clover, and and after af took false unicorn root. I'm happy to say that ewcm has returned and i just got a positive opk on cd 12!!! Earliest ever! I hope this means that my lp phase will also be lengthened. Oh and I also took a single dose of soy, 80mg, on cd 3.

Woohoo that sounds hopeful Holls! Lady k tell her to suck it up if she's complaining about her sciatica, I'm assuming its caused by pregnancy and if that's the case then she should be grateful to be pregnant instead of whining about any discomfort its causing her! I've got my scan date through for the 18th May. It really doesn't seem far away at all. xo

Woohoo that sounds hopeful Holls! Lady k tell her to suck it up if she's complaining about her sciatica, I'm assuming its caused by pregnancy and if that's the case then she should be grateful to be pregnant instead of whining about any discomfort its causing her! I've got my scan date through for the 18th May. It really doesn't seem far away at all. xo

Jen, congratulations :hugs: I am so happy for you :) I was away on a holiday hence cudn't congratulate you hope you are enjoying this new feeling :) . keep posting :)

Back from holiday :-(
AF came :-(
Friend who's baby was due in April that I haven't heard anything from I've just heard there were complications and it might not be good news :-(
F*ck it!

Oh that sounds crap Ladyk. Is your friend and her baby ok? I hope you're alright too, hate the witch! How did the holiday go? xo

Oh that sounds crap Ladyk. Is your friend and her baby ok? I hope you're alright too, hate the witch! How did the holiday go? xo

I don't know how my friend & baby are. The news I have received is 3rd hand. She's not a very close friend so I wouldn't expect to be privvy to all the details, but I am worried. The person I did hear the news from is seeing a closer friend of hers this weekend so I'm hoping to hear more soon.

Had 2 scan news in the last week - my brother & SIL are having a girl (my 3rd niece) and the friend I went on holiday with is having a boy. An arranged marriage already LOL!

Holiday was fine although could have done without being around a pregnant person really, but the weather was good and it was relaxing so can't really complain!

I decided not get acupuncture during my tww because I really think my practicioner is misleading when she says she treats infertility. She doesn't even know about bbt charting, so that is not a good sign. Instead I've been using progesterone cream and my temps are high and been increasing for the last 3 days. So that's positive for my cycle. I just discovered fertility friend too! Cool site!

Fertility friend is great! If you've an i phone you can download the app for it also. I'm delighted to hear the temps are still high and I agree thats a bit suspect that she didn't know about bbt...my bbt charts was the first thing my practitioner asked to see. Good luck Holls really hope this is your month! xoxo

My cm is really creamy too, fertility friend seems to think that is a good thing!? Slight cramping today too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->