Acupuncture anyone?

Haha Jocr, that made me laugh! Cheered me right up! Well I def don't think the soy has moved my ovulation forward as still no sign. Looks like I'll be going back to the tcm practitioner. xo

Hi all, been away from this thread for a while but I did acupuncture this cycle with ivf/icsi (before and after transfer and for 2 days after) and I've just found out that I'm pregnant!

Hi all, been away from this thread for a while but I did acupuncture this cycle with ivf/icsi (before and after transfer and for 2 days after) and I've just found out that I'm pregnant!

Oh wow, congratulations!!!! So happy for you!!!!

How long had you been trying?

Had you done Acu before?

So many q's!!!!

So so happy for you!!

C x x x:happydance:

Ohhhh wooooww

Congratulations hunny

Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Congratulations!!! That's brilliant news! Its great to hear positive news! xo

So I'm booked in to see my tcm practitioner again today at 2pm. Bring on the acupuncture and herbs! LOL. At least I know it definitely works and I'm really curious to see just how quickly it'll work this time round. xo

BRILLIANT news well done Robyn - yay for you :happydance::happydance::thumbup: bet your on :cloud9: xx

Hi holls - thanks for the advice, I cant imagine it being easy peazy but I trust you :haha::thumbup: How are you doing?

Jen1802 - glad it made you laugh - i nearly wet myself laughing afterwards :rofl: (whilst trying to keep :spermy::spermy: in). I hope that the TCM can help you ovulate - I have a lot of faith in what they can do for us.
xx
Jo

Well I went to my tcm practitioner today. She had my previous notes out and checked everything again and basically the same as before. Kidney deficiency which is resulting in a cold uterus!:rofl::rofl: That sounds ridiculous when I read it back but I've all the signs I had previously which were the cold hands and cold feet. I got the needles in the head, just on the inner browbone and hands, feet and stomach and a lovely heat lamp stuck over my tummy. I'm sooo relaxed this evening, I can barely stay awake and even better I'm getting the familiar twinges in my ovaries that I got the last time. I'm back on the herbs, two cups of rank tea after breakfast and dinner and 3 lots of pills per day. She gave me the ones that nourish a pregnancy should I fall pregnant this cycle but are also good for nourishing the kidney deficiency. Its amazing how quickly it works though the twinges I'm feeling are def pre-ovulation signs, normally I wouldn't be feeling this until cd 19/20 and its only cd17. I heart tcm! lol.
How is everyone else getting on?
xo:hugs::hugs:

Hello Ladies~

I start acupuncture on April 1 and I am super excited. I am hoping to get my BFP by Summer so I am giving myslef time for the treatments to take effect and the potential for any herbs that may be dispensed.

Here's hoping between the treatments and my CBFM I get that egg!

D~

Oh wow, congratulations!!!! So happy for you!!!!

How long had you been trying?

Had you done Acu before?

So many q's!!!!

So so happy for you!!

C x x x:happydance:

Thank you! :hugs: We'd been trying for ages - went through clomid and 4 iuis before decided to do ivf. Before my ivf cycle I had only done 2 sessions of acu with a tcm during the 2ww after my 4th iui, but they were at random times and mainly just because I wanted to do something during the waiting! When it came to ivf the clinic itself did the acu so they could do it immediately before and after the transfer, and then I went back on the following two days for more. The practitioner at the clinic has been doing acu for ages and lots of people recommended her...and it looks like it did something!

Well I went to my tcm practitioner today. She had my previous notes out and checked everything again and basically the same as before. Kidney deficiency which is resulting in a cold uterus!:rofl::rofl: That sounds ridiculous when I read it back but I've all the signs I had previously which were the cold hands and cold feet. I got the needles in the head, just on the inner browbone and hands, feet and stomach and a lovely heat lamp stuck over my tummy. I'm sooo relaxed this evening, I can barely stay awake and even better I'm getting the familiar twinges in my ovaries that I got the last time. I'm back on the herbs, two cups of rank tea after breakfast and dinner and 3 lots of pills per day. She gave me the ones that nourish a pregnancy should I fall pregnant this cycle but are also good for nourishing the kidney deficiency. Its amazing how quickly it works though the twinges I'm feeling are def pre-ovulation signs, normally I wouldn't be feeling this until cd 19/20 and its only cd17. I heart tcm! lol.

hi Jen1802, my practitioner also thinks my kidney is weak.. i also used to get lots of cold feet, cold hand....he thinks due to cold uterus I am unable to get pregnant.

I am getting lots of back pain which he thinks due to the poor kidney, are you also getting back pain ????

hi Jen1802, my practitioner also thinks my kidney is weak.. i also used to get lots of cold feet, cold hand....he thinks due to cold uterus I am unable to get pregnant.

I am getting lots of back pain which he thinks due to the poor kidney, are you also getting back pain ????

Yup always used to get bad back pain as well around ovulation and during af. I was pretty much the same the first time round I was ttc but got pregnant after 6 weeks of acu and herbs. Are you taking any herbs too? I'm feeling sooo good today! I was getting twinges all last night in bed and my temps have taken a slight dip today suggesting possibly pre-ovulation! Don't think I'll get a positive this cycle but maybe next! I think its kidney yang deficiency. If you want to find out more about it get The Infertility Cure by Randine Lewis. My aunt has my copy currently so can't even cross reference it at the moment but I have total faith in my practitioner! xo

Good luck Dyme Diva, I'm positive you'll have your bfp by summer!! xo

Yup always used to get bad back pain as well around ovulation and during af. I was pretty much the same the first time round I was ttc but got pregnant after 6 weeks of acu and herbs. Are you taking any herbs too? I'm feeling sooo good today! I was getting twinges all last night in bed and my temps have taken a slight dip today suggesting possibly pre-ovulation! Don't think I'll get a positive this cycle but maybe next! I think its kidney yang deficiency. If you want to find out more about it get The Infertility Cure by Randine Lewis. My aunt has my copy currently so can't even cross reference it at the moment but I have total faith in my practitioner! xo

I have had 6 sessions already, last cycle I was on clomid and HSG shot, he did 2 sessions one before IUI and one after IUI on the same day, yes he had given me some herbs which are in tablet form. But my hard luck nothing happened so I have booked myslef for another 6 session. I cudn't enjoy last session as that day my period started and I was bit upset... :( hopefully from next time onwards I'll start enjoying......

I'll definitely read about the kidney yang deficieny, thank you :)

Jocr- I'm doing well. Went on a mini trip with dh this weekend and it was great! But last night I couldn't sleep :( Going in for more acu today. It has worked wonders so far, until last night, with balancing things out. Usually before I travel I'm totally anxious for days leading up to it, this time I felt totally great :) I think I'm going to need a lot more treatments until I'm totally cured though.

How is yours going? Did you use the soft cups again? Did they diagnose with you with anything, like kidney deficiency or something like that?

holls - glad you had a relaxing time and the TCM is working for you.
I have been told im blood deficient and have stagnent liver chi so will be looking for foods that are good for helping to balance me. What did they say for you?

I havent used the soft cups again - I might try it next month if Im feeling brave :blush::haha:
I wish we could afford to have treatment from my TCM every day or at least every week. Never mind I still get it twice a month . Next apt isnt until early next month though.
Sleep well. :sleep::hugs::flower:

Holls I think you and I have the same problem. Kidney deficiency (basically means cold uterus characterised by cold hands and feet) Well I think I might have ovulated last night ffs!! Oh well, onwards and upwards! I've seen the effects its had on my cycle before so I know that it definitely does work. I also love the way its holistic! I felt 10 times better after my treatments, not just my cycle but overall! I can't wait to see what happens in the next couple of months!

Jocr its so crap you can't afford to go more often. Did you get that Randine Lewis book yet??? It is full of information about what foods to eat and what to avoid for each problem! xoxo

I asked her tonight and she said I have spleen and heart problems (blood flow). But my hands and feet are always cold too. I wanted to have a cold uterus too! :) She said once I'm sleeping for 7+ days at a time we can move onto some more fertility based stuff.

I wonder if you guys have community acupuncture over there in the UK. That's what I do and it is way cheaper. Or even a school would have cheaper options. Sucks that it's so expensive!! :(

Hi Holls & Jen -

I have put that book on my wish list and will buy it at the end of the month when I get paid.
Having a sad day today - just feel like crying and having a lay down but am at work. Bloody hormones on clomid :growlmad:!!!
Saw my SIL last night who is 7 months preg and looking great - pleased for her but it does got you sometimes. I didnt sleep much last night & feel really anxious too. :cry:
Never mind hopefully feel better later .
Big hugs :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->