Acupuncture Club 2012

I usually get a warm lamp and the electric current leading up to O then after she avoids both of them "just in case" not to disturb something going on ;)

Yesterday I had a session and I was soo relaxed. We do circle and bloom and on the track she was talking about implantation and focusing in on the uterus (i was 8DPO) I could feel all my energy focused in my lower abdomen and it started to pulse! It was so amazing. I love acupuncture!!

thank you! I have read two of her books and just checked the website and apparently her clinic is 10 min walk from where i live :) the only problem is that at 110 pounds a session it is a little bit pricier than i thought.
Oh that is pricy, might be worth seeing if you can find anyone who practices privately but trained under her. I pay £40 a session in Leicestershire.

Ladies I usually have a warm lamp over my belly and womb area at my session do any of you have this?

My acupuncturist uses warm lamp on my belly and my back. It was so nice and relaxing, I fell asleep today. He laughed and said next time he'll put another needle on my head to relax me even more :)

Mine put the lamp once on top of my belly, I was quite past O then. Last couple of sessions, before O and few days after, she just put it on top of my feet. She always puts needles in my head! And ears.

My accupuncturist is Zita west affiliated and she lent me her book and it is well worth reading

Hey everyone! Had my midmonth ultra sound. I have 2 follies this time! I am wondering if drinking my spearmint tea along with my accupressure has helped! I have one at 25 and one at 18.5!! That is the best I have had. My linning is still thin though at 6. She said that it depends on what materials you read but she wants to go ahead and do the IUI on Friday morning. I think I credit this on accupressure and spearmint tea!

sorry been away for so long!! Today is CD14 and im praying eggies are gearin up for the big O!!!

BAD NEWS!! AND I AM PISSED/ umm ok with it.
DH just got his 1yr review from his boss and it was AWESOME!! he is getting a raise we just dont know the amount yet he has to wait for his pay stub on Friday!! HOWEVER YA THEY are sending him to IOWA for 3 nights as of this coming MONDAY!! What the EFF!! What happens if I O on tuesday my little swimmers will be hours and hours AWAY :( I just wanna bawl and crawl up into a bawl!! SO PLEASE pray for an ONTIME O!! If i can O This weekend i will be so greatful! we will BD twice on sunday :) and hope they swim just incase the accupuncture regulated my Ovulation!!
AHHH!!

Ohhh sorry Ms Hamstra, can you go with him? As for me, I credit acupuncture with my sore boobs after O this month, plus high BBTs, plus bunch of other lil things going on, although my OB said my prog level was only 7.5 (vs 8.5 last month, had no major side effects at all), how is that possible??

Thanks ladies I was more conscious about after ov but I also get on my back too which I just love. I was only 4dpo this week but may say something for next week as I will be 11dpo. I do love my sessions I did get some in the head scalp area for the first time.

Mrs Hastra lots of positive energy for a Sunday ov for you it is possible especially as accu can bring ov early. I am sure you will be covered.

Flagirlie you temps really good from you chart so seems weird about the progesterone. I guess we can never be too sure how much our hormones fluctuate at time to test. All we can do is wait it out. Best of luck.

sorry been away for so long!! Today is CD14 and im praying eggies are gearin up for the big O!!!

BAD NEWS!! AND I AM PISSED/ umm ok with it.
DH just got his 1yr review from his boss and it was AWESOME!! he is getting a raise we just dont know the amount yet he has to wait for his pay stub on Friday!! HOWEVER YA THEY are sending him to IOWA for 3 nights as of this coming MONDAY!! What the EFF!! What happens if I O on tuesday my little swimmers will be hours and hours AWAY :( I just wanna bawl and crawl up into a bawl!! SO PLEASE pray for an ONTIME O!! If i can O This weekend i will be so greatful! we will BD twice on sunday :) and hope they swim just incase the accupuncture regulated my Ovulation!!
AHHH!!

BDing Road trip !!!!! LOL

No I'm affraind I can't. I am a school bus driver and I had little notice so did he of this trip. I did have a question if I didn't ask it already...
The accupuncture has helped m so much I didn't even have cramping while I was on my peroid what if the acupuncture helped with my ovulation pains that I get so bad every cycle? I will not know when I ovulate unless I pee throguh a lot of money meaning opks or temp which I have a BBT but always forget to temp. I hope I still have O pains that tells me when to expect the next AF lol

Hey all, just checking in. I am about 10 or 11 dpo, been noticing some different things, then again, might just be Clomid or PMS who knows. After so many months, I am really having low hopes, although this month chances are better than ever I think. Used to have sore boobs after O, but not recently until now! Quite a bit too. Have been having white creamy CM since O, not too much but steady. Also, constipation, and some minor weird twinges on lower stomach today. And some strange dreams, difficulty sleeping, tired, and intuition/instincts. Will be testing soon...

Good luck flagirlie sounds promising CD33 for me today took this month off charting so no 100% sure when I ovulated! We've been back to the fertility clinic as no luck with my 6 rounds of clomid! Got to have more tests bloods and a detailed SA and then make an appointment to see if iui or ivf is our next option. Were NHS funded but DH needs to stop smoking before they will treat us!! I've been nagging at him for a long time to stop! Thinking about taking a break from the acupunture until we start treatment just to save money really, v v happy with it just expensive.

Hey all, just checking in. I am about 10 or 11 dpo, been noticing some different things, then again, might just be Clomid or PMS who knows. After so many months, I am really having low hopes, although this month chances are better than ever I think. Used to have sore boobs after O, but not recently until now! Quite a bit too. Have been having white creamy CM since O, not too much but steady. Also, constipation, and some minor weird twinges on lower stomach today. And some strange dreams, difficulty sleeping, tired, and intuition/instincts. Will be testing soon...

good luck!!:dust::dust:

Hi ladies

I have been having sessions of reflexology and reiki and although it's great for relaxing me it isn't specifically for fertility and I've been adviced to try Acupuncture.

I've been TTC for almost 4 years and have been unsuccessful due to having PCOS. I haven't had a period in quite sometime and I am not ovulating. I have referred to a fertility clinic and waiting for an appointment to find out what will happen next, I'm guessing clomid.

So, with hearing my history do you think acupuncture could be beneficial for me? I am enjoying reflexology and acupunture does sound daunting but I'm willing to give it a go if it will help. I have to have reflexology or acupuncture as I can't afford to do both a week!

Hi Mrs W, I definitely think its worth a go. I have pcos also! Have you tried a low gi diet? Good luck and baby dust to you.

lol caved in last night and tested (held my pee for 2-3 hours only though): BFN obviously. will do another tomorrow and then tue. told myself agony every other day is better than every day, right? i am at this point that I can't even imagine it happening like ever ugh.

Hi Natashaa1 thank you for replying.

Yes I've tried a low gi diet before, I follow my own diet now and I've lost 5 stone. I do need to lose more but I'm not very concerned.

I will look into acupuncture a little more.

Thanks again

not looking good, ladies, another BFN and feeling slight cramps, minor spotting, big drop in BBT. ugh. im beyond disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->