Acupuncture Club 2012

Hi ladies! I have my second session tonight with the new accupunturist! I am excited. Last time was so relaxing and she explained more about infertility and accupunture. Last time I was getting ready to start so she just put them in my legs, arm, hands and ear. We have decided to also pursue IVF. Looks like things will be moving fast starting Jan 2!!!! I feel like my spirits have been lifted by this new hope!! :flower: I hope everyone is doing well!

Hi ladies! I have my second session tonight with the new accupunturist! I am excited. Last time was so relaxing and she explained more about infertility and accupunture. Last time I was getting ready to start so she just put them in my legs, arm, hands and ear. We have decided to also pursue IVF. Looks like things will be moving fast starting Jan 2!!!! I feel like my spirits have been lifted by this new hope!! :flower: I hope everyone is doing well!

good luck hun xx

Had a brilliant session tonight. Acupuncturist is v pleased with my progress. Now I've started temping so is a bit concerned with how cold I am so she's going to work on warming me up, but says energy is flowing better and am having good symptoms (lots of EWCM last month). We're chilling out this month and not really going for it, but Jan we're going to go all out. If still no BFP by Feb starting fertility testing. Feeling positive about it though as at least if we know if something is wrong we can do something about it! Joined a healthcare plan now too so can have as much acupuncture as I want, yay! Becoming a bit addicted! xx

Had a brilliant session tonight. Acupuncturist is v pleased with my progress. Now I've started temping so is a bit concerned with how cold I am so she's going to work on warming me up, but says energy is flowing better and am having good symptoms (lots of EWCM last month). We're chilling out this month and not really going for it, but Jan we're going to go all out. If still no BFP by Feb starting fertility testing. Feeling positive about it though as at least if we know if something is wrong we can do something about it! Joined a healthcare plan now too so can have as much acupuncture as I want, yay! Becoming a bit addicted! xx

sounds like it is working for you!!! I know the feeling of becoming addicted!!! :hugs:

How is everyone doing? This thread has been quiet!! Anyone with good news? Anyone with any news??

:coffee::coffee: just waiting till 2013!

No big news yet, but feeling very positive this month. Loads of EWCM and Ovulated earlier than last month so my period is now due around the 27th. Not sure if I will be able to wait until then to test as would love an Xmas Day BFP. xxx

No big news yet, but feeling very positive this month. Loads of EWCM and Ovulated earlier than last month so my period is now due around the 27th. Not sure if I will be able to wait until then to test as would love an Xmas Day BFP. xxx

that would be awesome!! Good luck to you!!! Lots of baby dust!!!

Peek A Boo to all you girls! I know it has been several months since I have been on here. since Novemeber I believe. I filed for Divorce Dec 7th my husband and I had only been married for 11 months and ttc for 2.5 years. Best Decision i ever made in my life. on Dec 17th i met a guy (funny how life can be) we had dinner and a long conversation and he seemed great. after dinner he had to drive to KC to catch a flight home for 2 weeks for the holidays. Now I had been through alot in my marriage I hid alot of it from my coworkers my friends and my family. and I knew i was already being a bad mom by wanting to bring a baby into an abusive relationship it just hit me one morning on my way to work. thats why i filed. Love makes you do some crazy and stupid things but abuse your spouse several times is not one of them. anyways the guy i met was gone but we talked alot while he was gone. and then he called me on new years at midnight and asked if we could make it official. and I agreed. Rushed? hmm I wouldnt say that exactly I had been over my husband since July 4th when he put me in jail for defending myself. thats when i fell out of love with him, at 6'6 and 240 lbs and me at 5'1 and 116lbs seriously? like id have a chance at even defending myself at all. my charges were dropped tho. kansas is a womans right state. on the other hand hes the one that called the law to begin with to have me removed and he got charged with DV and property damage. and now has to do 40 weeks of anger management and pay the state $400 talk about KARMA. im glad he got what was coming to him.
I live in ks by fort riley so we have a TON of military and i never wanted to date a guy that was miliary i have met sooo many other friends's bf's and husbands and they are just SO FULL OF themselves its stupid. well I am dating a pilot. an officer lol my roommate said hes married this was before i found out anything like him being a warrant officer, I said how do you know? well you can only live off post if your married or an officer. at dinner he told me and I was in shock good news hes not married. Great Guy. but as he was telling me about what he does for a living and his background i felt like he was too good for me. I felt he deserved better. Heck i am a school bus driver and he is a helicopter pilot. my life has been peaceful and respected and im so happy. I am not made to feel guilty all the time about staying late at work just chit chatting with my coworkers. I couldnt ask for anything more

BABY BUSINESS
well I was on depo for 3 years and I as of today am currently on CD 35 with no ovulation and my cycles are clearly whack. I stopped Acu due to my husband cutting off my ins. and so when I had been speaking to (clayton) while he was gone for 2 weeks for vacation I was so scared to tell this guy i just met "hey ya know my soon to be ex husband and I had been struggling for over 2 years to conceive, My body is so messed up i am not getting on BC" because we had plans to hook up when he got back from vacation ;) ha ha. in my head this dude would be running for the hills. hes 24 and very responsible and i was informed a month later his family would disown him if baby came before marriage which is stupid in my mind. but whatever. anyways we had then got on the subject about do you like kids? do you want them? when do you plan on such a task like starting a family and he said 2 years i will be having my first. well hes getting deployed in aug :( for 9 months. 2 years isnt long. I feel like this guy and I have really connected we have so much in common. and If were still together than yipee :) I have baby fever bad I still want one really bad. and he understood about the BC he had said if your in my future the way i see it i dont want to have my future wife struggle to give me a child so if you dont want to get on BC that is fine with me. I WAS IN SHOCK!! I thought for sure it was over lol. very good guy for agreeing with me and not being terrified of wtf happens if I knock you up? ha ha

so thats about what has happened. my divorce was final on Feb 11th my ex husbands birthday I felt bad and asked him if he wanted my attorney to change the date and he said no im fine. so happy birthday? He wasnt happy about the divorce didnt want it but I was treated like crap. and I did soo much for him.
I met clayton in a hyvee parking lot, I locked my darn keys in my car like always and he just happened to save the day and then things sparked from there. I will def go back through what I have missed and who is expecting and who is still waiting. I wish you girls the best
LOVE yous!!
wannabemomma got your message for christmas and new years i had a great time. got to reconnect with my family and i was allowed to see them that holiday my husband dont like my family so i never see them on holidays. im glad i got to spend it with them.

Hey girl I am glad you Changed your life so you are now happy. Life is too short to be unhappy! As for me I started a new acupuncturist. I did one round of ivf and it worked! Unfortunately it ended in miscarriage. Thinking of trying it again in April.

Hi girls nice to catch up. Wannabemomma sorry for your loss but at least now you know you can and will get pregnant. Mrs hamstra sounds like you've had an eventful few months. I wish you all the happiness for the future. As for me.....well i'm now nearly 8 weeks pregnant. I am so happy but scared something will go wrong. I definately feel acupuncture played a big part in getting me up the duff tho! First midwife appt tomoz and scan on sat, eek! Xxx

Aww congrats

And wannabemomma im sorry about your loss :( I hope the 2nd try goes smoothly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back