Acupuncture Club 2012

Wannabemomma I agree metal taste is a good sign keep us posed.

Well last night I had Super sore boobs and mild cramps and this morning nothing so just gonna wait a few days.

Hey Ladies

I got my :bfp: (16dpo) this morning I can hardly believe it.
This was my second cycle of Accu i did have regular cycles before I started.

My chart went Triphasic but I was trying to ignore it lol.
I got 2 positives one with the Amazon Cheapy and the other was a test that a midwife gave me after my chemical in July.
I took the pic but it saying it is too big to upload.

I am still a little nervous but trying to stay positive :happydance::happydance:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/39f12e/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

:dust::dust::dust:

Congrats!!!! Amazing news!!!! You give hope :))
How many sessions you had of accupuncture?

Hey Ladies

I got my :bfp: (16dpo) this morning I can hardly believe it.
This was my second cycle of Accu i did have regular cycles before I started.

My chart went Triphasic but I was trying to ignore it lol.
I got 2 positives one with the Amazon Cheapy and the other was a test that a midwife gave me after my chemical in July.
I took the pic but it saying it is too big to upload.

I am still a little nervous but trying to stay positive :happydance::happydance:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/39f12e/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

:dust::dust::dust:

I had a feeling you would!!! That is FANTASTIC!!! CONGRATS!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

BOOO! My accupuncture appt was cancelled today due to impending hurricanne. Just rainy and wind gusts here but still pretty hairy

STAY SAFE all you east coasters ( especially jersey)

Bummer. Called my acup lady to hopefully get an appt by the end of this week. However she's out of town, coming back on 11/8, which would not be too bad, still could make it before O. However, due to this extensive travel, she's booked until 11/13... :cry:

So when I said I am trying to do things differently this month, indeed.

Lotus womb AHH congrats HUN!! I get to add your BFP when I get home from work :)

Sticky baby dust!
As for me LADIES I HAVE HAD VERY SORE BBS SINCE 3DPO!! I AM 5DPO TODAY (10/30/12) and still so sore in the sides!! I have never had sore boobs in the first 7 daysof the 2ww I get sore achey bbs 2. To 3 days before AF is to arrive! I pray. To God this is good news!

AF Arrived this morning :-(
At 4am actually it woke me up with the worse cramps ever!
I feel so angry and sad today its just so heart breaking when it arrives :-(
I have a scan on saturday to see if I have PCOS which Im quite nervous about. My next accupuncture session is on Monday so we know what we are working with.
I really thought this might be the month as I know when I ovulated and we baby danced before and the day of but never got the chance to do it after so I feel like I could kick myself.
Sorry to vent. I dont really have anyone to talk to that is going through the same and hubby just keeps saying "oh stop stressing about it"

Misshomelife, I am sorry about AF, mine got me on Sunday and today is the first day when I finally stopped crying about it. on to the next cycle

I am considering trying reflexology instead of acu. Ladies do you have any view as to whether reflexology may help with TTC?

Briss,
Thank you for the reply.
I havent had reflexology but I have heard it is supose to be good. I start a new job next week and they do reflexology there so I might try it.
Im open to try anything as long as it works :)

If you would like to follow my TTC and Ectopic Journey this is my blog
https://littlemisshomelife.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you for reading
xxx

I think this month we conceived and had implantation spotting on 11DPO, but today (15DPO) I got my AF. At the begining I had a bit of spotting and then a clump came out of me. I guess chemical pregnancy.
As much as I'm sad about this, I don't think I ever had chemical or implantation spotting, before I was even wondering if I can conceive, this is giving me hope and with the acupuncturist we narrowed down the possible problem- implantation problem.
Already did 4 rounds of acupuncture and some herbs. I think I'm getting closer. Fingers crossed.

Hi ladies, sorry to butt in but was just wanting your advice. Just started accupuncture, had 2 sessions. After first session felt fantastic, didn't feel the needles and felt so chilled afterwards. This was just before AF was due so she focused on getting my energy moving, cleansing the liver, spleen etc. So the second session was on day 5 when I was just coming to the end of my period. She really worked on giving me a 'good clear out' as she says I have old blood sat in my pelvis, blocked pelvis and possibly adhesions (due to some symptoms I have). So anyway that night no blood at all but following day really severe cramps like my body was pushing something out and yesterday and today had some blood (very dark brown, nearly black so looks very old). Has anyone had this kind of thing? She says I'm a good responder so it could be just have responded well but my tummy feels really sore and we've even skipping sex tonight as I think it will just hurt too much. I did have a sore throat at the time of the accupuncture (which she knew about) and is now a full blown cold (feel rubbish). Do you think it could be this or is it working??? Thanks xxx

I am not an expert but it looks like something is working. very dark brown, nearly black blood is very old blood and it's good to be rid of it. I had nearly black blood for several cycles following my lap&dye/hysteroscopy and now it seems to be getting back to normal.

Thanks so much for your advice Briss. I felt so rough in the night, have called in sick today. Don't like doing it but I need a day to just relax, next accupuncture Tues! Hopefully won't feel so rough next time!! On the subject of reflexology I used to have this for sinus problems and I did find it really worked. My mum still goes for hers and loves it (although it does hurt your feet when they find a problem bit!). Hey anything's worth a try though :) Good luck to you all xxx :dust:

it's interesting that you say it hurts cos when I went to a Chinese doctor she did my entire leg (not just feet) and it hurt like hell, I was sure she did something wrong but she said exactly the same (her English was not very good so I am not sure if understood it currently) but she insisted that it hurts because there is a problem (stagnation of some sort) and then she continued pressing on the bits that hurt most. it was unbearable to be honest but then if it's really working I am prepared to do that again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->