Acupuncture Club 2012

here is a link to this short and sweet informative site on Acupuncture.
https://www.natural-health-for-fertility.com/fertility-acupuncture.html

Welcome Anna!!

I hope we Get BFP's on here soon!! My Goal is to fall pregnant by christmas usually when sept hits thats usually my goal every year lol. and I hope the Acu is key because my Dr. has failed me :( So im doing what I think is best and natural for me.

Great site!!! Exactly what I wanted to read! :thumbup: :happydance:

I'm a little frustrated at the moment. The last 2 cycles using clomid I have also started on cd26 so I tested on Tuesday 8/28. AF was suppose to come today but she is no where to be found. Am I just having high hopes? Don't want to see another :bfn: so I guess just wait? Since I do not have periods on my own all the meds are suppose to make it happen. Wondering if maybe this is just a long cycle? I take clomid days 5-9 estrogen 10-15 and progestrone 16-28. Talk about a load of emotions!! :muaha:

I dont understand it myself I did 3 months of clomid aug sept and oct all 50 MG and my cycles were 28 DAYS exactly making me ovulating on CD14 or CD15 well I decided to take a break cause i didnt know much about clomid and i thought laugh at me lol ( that cysts would appear on my ovaries if i continued taking it so i was scared My Dr. didnt tell me much) so I got back on it april 50MG making my cycles 39 days long :( then May 50MG still 39 days long ovulating on CD's 25 or 26 then June 100MG and it pushed my cycle to 42 days long and I ovulated on CD 29. I WAS UPSET!! it didnt make any since to me. she wanted to go up to 150MG and for what to make it longer? I told her no that I wanted to move to something else. and she gave up on me. if you have a normal 14 day luteal phase count from the day you ovualted. it wont be late. not on clomid. i took all clomid on CD's 5-9 as well.

and I had awful side effect my last 3 months of clomid I had none my 1st 3 rounds. and my acupunctrists said that acu helps with side effects of clomid. I had awful constipation i wouldnt go for up to 3 days in my 2ww is they started happening. I would have Hot flashes, Dizzy spells, and mood swings My boobs very sore to the touch i couldnt bump them or rub them against my arm without being in pain. the constipation and very SORE Breasts was the worst Effects I felt over all crappy because of it. I mean 3 meals a day and now BM for 3 days is a bit odd. as soon as CD1 ALL SIDE EFFECTS GONE! I wish i would of known about acu helping with all of that while on Clomid but it is what it is.

ohh the hot flashes are the worst!! I agree with all your symptoms. I took another test a :bfn: guess Im just waiting for the :witch: really trying to stay positive here. My husband starts his busy travel season this month so little scared it will get in our way. My doc has suggested moving on to IUIs and bumping me up to 150 mg of clomid. Little scared what side effects might come from 150mg. 100 mg side effects are enough. I had another session of acupuncture yesterday. I was telling him about this forum. He said from all his patients with fertility issues all four have achieved pregnancy that he has worked on!! I think that is :wohoo: something for us to dance about!!

thats awesome to know, My acupuncturists said she has worked with 6 women in the past year and all have fallen pregnant just after a few treatments. some have given birth and some are due soon. I am excited to see where this gets me

Hi ladies would love to join this group I have pcos and am in my tww after round 6 of clomid, I've had 8 sessions of acupuncture now and am so hoping for our BFP this month.

@Natasha - Where did you find your acupuncturist (sp?) Im i the uk too and have wanted to try acupuncture fr a while.

@Natasha - Where did you find your acupuncturist (sp?) Im i the uk too and have wanted to try acupuncture fr a while.

Google and a bit of research, make sure they a bacc approved. I chose someone who was a zita west afflicate and she learnt acupuncture after having it whilst she was undergoing ivf so she is amazing at understanding what I'm going through and talking about my cycle etc. I'm pretty sure you can google and get a list of approved practitioners. Where in the uk are you?

Welcome Natashaa1.

8 sessions how frequent do you go? once a week?
and do you get the needles?
Hoping you get your BFP soon!!

oh and I am addicted to videos on youtube. I put in the search bar "Acupuncture and Infertility" or " Fertility and Acupuncture" and the testimonies are so spirit lifting and keeps me hopefull!!

I am seriously hoping to call and schedule an appt next week, just need to get over this silly fear. I already picked the place, the acupuncturist, all endorsed by someone who worked for them before...

flagirlie there really isnt nothin to fear... I thought the same thing and when I went for a consultaion to get a feel for it and they demonstrated some things and it really is nothing but relaxing :) I am terrified of needles but while TTC i learned there is alot of blood work done and the HSG test omg i was so scared for that. acu is nothing compared to those things. I wish you luck hun and you will love it i promise. you will want to go alot. I wish i could go twice a week but she says she only needs to see me once a week lol

I dont know if i said this but I get the electric done and i cant find anything online like what i get done, I dont get the needles it looks like a pen and i hold onto a metal thing that sends a charge to where she presses with her pen like thing. she dips the tip in water. it feels really relaxing and i dont feel the shock at all. my health insurance covers the electric but not the needles. but im thinking of getting the needles done once a month and its only $50 each session. its $20 if i get the electric.

thanks i'll try to relax! my insurance won't cover anything, and they charge $90 for initial and $70 for following visits. I don't think I want to go every week due to financial reasons, maybe twice a month? I am trying to save money in case we need IUI or IVF in the future. And yeah, have my BW done like 4 times over the past month, and it feels like nothing now. I honestly barely feel it anymore. Good point!

MrsHamstra where are you in your cycle? I am on day 2! Just wondering where everyone was at and maybe see how often everyone goes for Accupuntcure? I am going this Thursday and then on the 17th. I am having my first IUI done on Wednesday 17th. Hoping it helps grow those follies like last time!!!
Cutting it really close hubby flies out for work an hour after the procedure! :juggle:

I'm in the tww 2dpo and go once a week for acupuncture and wow yes you are cutting it fine, let's hope they see you on time! Is it your first iui procedure?

I'm in the tww 2dpo and go once a week for acupuncture and wow yes you are cutting it fine, let's hope they see you on time! Is it your first iui procedure?

Hi Natasha! Yes, first one! Must admit I am nervous. The last precudure I had was the HSG test and I passed out from the pain!! It was so bad I never expected it to be that bad! They said the dye must have unblocked something. I just do not want that kind of pain again. We are cutting it close! :headspin: never a dull moment!

Well best of luck and I'll keep my fingers crossed for your bfp. Please let me know how you get on I think iui is our next step!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->