Acupuncture Club 2012

Hi wannabe, my boss is a man however he told be the other day him and his wife are seriously considering adopting, therefore reading between the lines I think they can't gave their own children and therefore think he will understand without asking to many questions.

Hi Csmith!!

(Warning Long) didnt mean to i just kept typing and typing like the darn energizer bunny lol

Well...there are pros and cons of telling the workplace. I tend to keep that private..Now anyways. With my new job I have only told 2 women because they kept asking do you have kids? do you want kids and so on.... as far as my boss goes I dont want to burden him with thinking im going to miss out on alot of work. my previous job was difficult because i missed so much work due to bloodwork, appts, Ultra sounds and then the IUI itself my god it was alot. I was let go due to my attendance not to SCARE you... my situation was not due to attendance because after 3 months i finally sat with HR and my MAIN boss who loves me to death told them why i had so many appts, I had Dr. notes and explained to them my husband and I have been trying to start our family for 2 years HR lady said I was completely fine and that since i was a temp that it was ok. Main boss asked me what the HR said and he said I wish you luck and as long as you have Dr. notes i dont see a problem with it. WELL.... The new supervisor of my dept. always has bullied me since day one. He replaced my old supervisor who moved to a diff dept and I knew once this guy stepped in i was going to be treated like crap. needless to say on my break i got a call from my OB which I NEVER got to ever talk to this woman it was either by message or my nurse and for her to talk to me was rather important. she had broke it to me that i was not ovulating at all and that my body produces Follicles but does not choose a dominant one. and i started to cry, Kyle is his name (supervisor) came in YELLING AT ME GET TO WORK!! i said i will i will i am sorry i meant tears just rolling down. then a week goes by and i was filling my water bottle up i worked in a very hot shop. He yelled at me for filling up my water bottle. the kid next to me that i work with him and I have a good time while we work. makes the day go by faster but we always did above and beyond and got more than what was expected done. it got to the point every day if kyle walked over and caught me exchanging 5 WORDS to my coworker i was having my ass chewed i mean im emotional 1. im on clomid 2. the side effects are bad 3. I LET IT OUT!! I LET HIM HAVE IT i was tired of being bullied. 4. he is GAY so i couldnt like say something to anyone about it or he would use that and turn it into something worse and i could of gotten a hate crime blah blah, same day i blew up on him i called my temp agency in tears leaving a message about all of it. NO phone call back. end of the day came and i called back again and she said she never got the message but that the shop was terminating me anyways. and i asked why? she said due to attendance :( SUCH CRAP!!! God works in mysterious ways 4 days later i found the Job i have always wanted and I am amazing at it LOVE IT! and i make so much more money and with Dr. appts it is soo good ill never miss work.

Family i didnt tell until 1yr went by then we came out. Umm and i wish i wouldnt have told them because another yr has gone by and still no grandbaby. and my FIL always asks my husband how is the baby making goin..hubby always responds...."It's Goin" They cant wait. and i wish i wouldnt have told them cause now its not just US waiting its the whole family. Infertility makes me feel like a Failure.

Go mrshamstra thank you do much for sharing your experiences with us all. It's really helpful to hear what people think and I'm so sorry your supervisor was a bully but sounds like everything happened for a reason! I know it's really hard not to feel like a failure and to be negative but we all need to try and stay positive for our own sanity and because positive thinking brings good things :) xx

I am so sorry your supervisor is that cruel. No one should be treated like that over anything. That was one reason why I did finally tell my boss because I knew I would be missing a bit of work with all the appointments.

I guess you just have to figure out what is right in your situation. Luckily my boss is a mom herself to two women my age so she sympathizes with me I believe.

I know it is hard not to feel like a failure because sometimes I start to think that way as well. We just have to stay positive and think that we are all being proactive and not just sitting back and thinking why me. Stay positive. Positive vibes help your body relax and stress to melt! We can do this ladies!!

thanks Girls.

It all was for the better and Im thankful for that.

I Think I feel more like a fail because my husband is always so positive come new cycle. and he always knows when i am to O and then when AF arrives he gets choked up but always always is so thoughtful in trying to lift up my spirits. us women who are TTC our emotions are always up and down. I get made when another teen mother on my fb becomes pregnant and tho i know its hindering my own happiness and i shouldnt be judgemental it is very earth shattering. A girl i have known since she was 4yrs old and i was 8 at the time had an abortion 2 weeks ago. she will be 18 sept 18th. and her reason she wasn aborting such a precious miracle was this "its not the right baby daddy nor right time" $500 to end what so many women like us fight for and pay for and make time out of our busy scheduals to better our body and mind to get to that point and i bawled!! then im happy and then im sad and my Poor husband is just in for it lol. I want to really do something special for him come sept 21st its our "dating anniversary" not wedding ann. but it will be 2 years. i just dont know what yet.

And now i am soo ready for tomorrow to be here so i can go get acupuncture lol and make this stress go away :) since i am on CD32 or so i am going to talk to her about going twice week. instead of once a week.

thanks Girls.

It all was for the better and Im thankful for that.

I Think I feel more like a fail because my husband is always so positive come new cycle. and he always knows when i am to O and then when AF arrives he gets choked up but always always is so thoughtful in trying to lift up my spirits. us women who are TTC our emotions are always up and down. I get made when another teen mother on my fb becomes pregnant and tho i know its hindering my own happiness and i shouldnt be judgemental it is very earth shattering. A girl i have known since she was 4yrs old and i was 8 at the time had an abortion 2 weeks ago. she will be 18 sept 18th. and her reason she wasn aborting such a precious miracle was this "its not the right baby daddy nor right time" $500 to end what so many women like us fight for and pay for and make time out of our busy scheduals to better our body and mind to get to that point and i bawled!! then im happy and then im sad and my Poor husband is just in for it lol. I want to really do something special for him come sept 21st its our "dating anniversary" not wedding ann. but it will be 2 years. i just dont know what yet.

And now i am soo ready for tomorrow to be here so i can go get acupuncture lol and make this stress go away :) since i am on CD32 or so i am going to talk to her about going twice week. instead of once a week.

I know it! Our poor husbands. Between the just the normal emotional ups and downs TTC when you had clomid or any other drug with it it can intensify it times 100. Sounds like you have a great husband who is very supportive. That is best thing to have during this time!! My husband and I just celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary by heading back to the winery we got married at. We decided to have a care free weekend and do what we want. I think every once in a while we have to do that in order to keep sane!! As far as the abortion goes I guess that is each to their own but I understand how that stings when you are TTC. When things like that pop up my husband always says think how they are thinking, we are thinking why them why not me? They are thinking WHY ME!?! I had to get off facebook it was making me upset. I guess I will join again when I feel I can handle it!

welcome Csmith! That is great that your accupunturist is positive. When you were on clomid did they have you regulated by progestrone? I take a whole lot of drugs to have cycles. Has her accup. given you anymore tips other then doing just accupunture? I was just wondering if had any other tips we could all think about![/QUOTE]

Thank you - yes when I was on the clomid I had the 21 days blood tests - but the ting was I kept having a really early period, would always start my af on say day 23. So they just said its not working and have to wait for IVF.

Yes my accupunturist is great and really positive, she hasn;t said to me to do anything else at the moment, take no other supplements etc or change my diet. I eat pretty healthy anyway tbh. Will let you know if she says anything more during my rx. The rx I had yesterday was only with 2 needles to try and stimulate me to have a period.

How long have you been seeing somebody? x

[/QUOTE]

Welcome where abouts in the uk are you? Have you tried soy or agnes cactus?[/QUOTE]

Hi,

I live down in the south in Bournemouth. Where abouts are you? Yeah have tried soy and no joy, just made my cycles longer, did start agnes cactus for a while, may try again - I always forget when u can take that one - is it all the time? x

welcome Csmith! That is great that your accupunturist is positive. When you were on clomid did they have you regulated by progestrone? I take a whole lot of drugs to have cycles. Has her accup. given you anymore tips other then doing just accupunture? I was just wondering if had any other tips we could all think about!

Thank you - yes when I was on the clomid I had the 21 days blood tests - but the ting was I kept having a really early period, would always start my af on say day 23. So they just said its not working and have to wait for IVF.

Yes my accupunturist is great and really positive, she hasn;t said to me to do anything else at the moment, take no other supplements etc or change my diet. I eat pretty healthy anyway tbh. Will let you know if she says anything more during my rx. The rx I had yesterday was only with 2 needles to try and stimulate me to have a period.

How long have you been seeing somebody? x[/QUOTE]

Hi! I have been going to my chiropractor for almost 2 years. It was talking with them that I discovered he also does accupunture. He said he does not adviertise it to much because he only wants to help inferility issues. So I guess we have been doing it for just this last rounds so today will be my 5th session. My follicals are normally 16-19 in size and with one month of treatment I had a follical measure at 23! I also find it relaxes so we shall see! I have friend who lives in Kent is that near you at all?

Just scheduled my first appt ever! Next Saturday :)

YAY!!!! :happydance::happydance: IT REALLY IS NOTHING you will want to go back more often I do. It feels so relaxing. Dont be nervous and if you are as soon as they start it will release you of that feeling. Let us know how it goes!!

hi Ladies> Just made an appt for accupuncture for wednesday!! very excited. I just finished readin "what you doctor is NOT telling you about getting pregnant" by a TCM doctor and I am sold... I think this approach fits much better into my lifestyle and views of health..not to mention my OBGYN doesnt really listen to my concerns I feel.....her advice is I am young and continue to try...meanwhile 1.5 years later bloodwork shows I am not ovulating...THANKS WESTERN MEDICINE YOU SUCK!!!!

MOOSE OMG!!! lol remember me? This is too Funny!!! SO HAPPY YOUR on this thread how have you been? :) :)

Today i talked to my Acu Dr and asked her if it was ok with her if we up my treatments to twice a week until the new year and she said by all means it will be good. because I still have not ovulated and we both thought I was to ovulate last week. and she was in shock so she said twice a week would do more for me to get regular. so happy mondays and happy fridays. I just feel so relaxed. and even my attitude after i leave is so calm and i dont snap often anymore.

Hope you girls have a Great weekend

and I soo have been down the road about the OB's thinking nothing is wrong and they dont care. We all know whats best for our bodys. and this is natural and healthy and your not taking anything but either herbs or vitamins. But if you are however on a fertility drug such as clomid acu can help with all the various of side effects which i wish i had known about a long time ago.

HI MRSHAMSTRA!!!! yes I rmeber you :) cant wait to keep up with this thread I think Acupunture is going to be a really positive thing for me and DH has agreed to do as well

on either page 3 or 4 of this thread i posted an informative link about acupuncture. Check it out. I think acu will do some great good!!

I HOPE TO see some BFP's Soon on this thread :)

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing? I am just taking my clomid over here. Go in for a follical study and ONE more accu session before the IUI! Anyone getting close to testing or maybe have any POSTIVE news to share??

:dust:

Unfortunately no good news here. Im at 14 dpo and my chart was looking pretty good, so I tested and :bfn: :cry:

I just know my temp is going to do a nose dive tomorrow and then AF will be on its way. Im trying to be positive but its getting so hard! Ive been part of another thread and it got lonely on there since pretty much everyone got their BFPs.

Im still not sure if im going to do another round of acupuncture since its not covered by my insurance and it gets up there in $$$.

How is everyone else doing?

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing? I am just taking my clomid over here. Go in for a follical study and ONE more accu session before the IUI! Anyone getting close to testing or maybe have any POSTIVE news to share??

:dust:

Good luck keep us informed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back