Acupuncture Club 2012

Well best of luck and I'll keep my fingers crossed for your bfp. Please let me know how you get on I think iui is our next step!

I will let you know!! Have you found Accupunture has helped you? I started doing it my last round. My follicles were usually at 16-19 and this last time I got a 23! I believe with the relaxation accu brings its helping my body make bigger ones! They are bumping me up to 150 mg of clomid as well......yikes scared to find out the side effects of it. 100 mgs gave me terriable hot flashes!!

Are you on 100mg of clomid?

Well best of luck and I'll keep my fingers crossed for your bfp. Please let me know how you get on I think iui is our next step!

I will let you know!! Have you found Accupunture has helped you? I started doing it my last round. My follicles were usually at 16-19 and this last time I got a 23! I believe with the relaxation accu brings its helping my body make bigger ones! They are bumping me up to 150 mg of clomid as well......yikes scared to find out the side effects of it. 100 mgs gave me terriable hot flashes!!

Are you on 100mg of clomid?

I did 100MG of clomid in June and the side effects were the same the constipation just got worse. but i refused to go higher. I HAVE A FEELING YOUR BFP is right around the corner with your Follicles getting that big and you doing Acupuncture helps with the side effects of Clomid. GOOD LUCK!!!

MrsHamstra where are you in your cycle? I am on day 2! Just wondering where everyone was at and maybe see how often everyone goes for Accupuntcure? I am going this Thursday and then on the 17th. I am having my first IUI done on Wednesday 17th. Hoping it helps grow those follies like last time!!!
Cutting it really close hubby flies out for work an hour after the procedure! :juggle:

Today i am on CD30 and still no Ovulation i should this week hopefully putting my cycle in the near 50's UGH i do not like long cycles at all!!! but i have only had 2 sessions of ACU and go in this friday for another. July i didnt even have a period cause the clomid 100MG made my cycle 42 days long. my LMP was on Aug 6th. GRRR!!!

HSG for me wasnt bad just pinching. lol My Dr. looked at me cause i started to panick and he said if your trying to conceive this is NOTHING compared to child birth you will do fine and after he said that i was fine. LOL i kept telling myself hes right. Imagine being in labor vs. having a balloon shoved up your yahoo.

I had an IUI done in May and you do not even feel it at all!! its just a catheter . and here is a good thing to remember, because your ovulating your cervix is soft high and open so the catheter fits better through your cervix. they told me i would feel cramps later and didnt feel anything just bloated on like 4DPO and that was it. It failed due to sperm count being soo low. but you do not have to worry about that procedure its a BREEZE compared to the HSG!! and when i told my nurse i was scare i told her that i had an HSG and she said oh this aint nothin..and she was right.

MrsHamstra where are you in your cycle? I am on day 2! Just wondering where everyone was at and maybe see how often everyone goes for Accupuntcure? I am going this Thursday and then on the 17th. I am having my first IUI done on Wednesday 17th. Hoping it helps grow those follies like last time!!!
Cutting it really close hubby flies out for work an hour after the procedure! :juggle:

Today i am on CD30 and still no Ovulation i should this week hopefully putting my cycle in the near 50's UGH i do not like long cycles at all!!! but i have only had 2 sessions of ACU and go in this friday for another. July i didnt even have a period cause the clomid 100MG made my cycle 42 days long. my LMP was on Aug 6th. GRRR!!!

HSG for me wasnt bad just pinching. lol My Dr. looked at me cause i started to panick and he said if your trying to conceive this is NOTHING compared to child birth you will do fine and after he said that i was fine. LOL i kept telling myself hes right. Imagine being in labor vs. having a balloon shoved up your yahoo.

hahaha. I guess you are right labor would be a lot worse!! :haha: Sounds like you do have long cycles!! I have to take progesterone days 16-28 to even have a cycle. Since I have had all BFN I just stop taking progesterone on day 28 or it has started to come on its own 26.

hi everyone, id like to join this group to motivate myself to go back to acupuncture. I went last year before we were ttc and the Dr told me she feared my condition would make it difficult to get pg. now that my insurance has renewed, I will be giving it another try. my only issue is that I find it really hard to communicate with her bc she had such a strong Chinese accent and our conversations often get confused!

hi everyone, id like to join this group to motivate myself to go back to acupuncture. I went last year before we were ttc and the Dr told me she feared my condition would make it difficult to get pg. now that my insurance has renewed, I will be giving it another try. my only issue is that I find it really hard to communicate with her bc she had such a strong Chinese accent and our conversations often get confused!

Hi babyface! Welcome! I know without insurance it can really add up!!

hi babyface :) thats why i dont get my nails done all that often I just have an awful time 1. understanding accencts 2. readling lips. I feel dumb when I try so hard to make the conversation flow as if I understood them lmbo!! last year how many treatments did you have? and how long have you been TTC?

I havent had anything mentioned to me about taking herbs from the Acupunturists? I am taking a herbal supplement already so maybe thats why?
Are any of you ladies taking herbs (unless your on clomid i dont think you can mix the 2) while getting treatment?

And I have another question: how open are you and who are you open with Family and Friends Wise about your Trying to conceive Journey?

Hope your all having a good Hump day lol I am soo ready to ovulate already!! Im ready to start AF so i can get back to temping. This cycle has been all whacky.

I havent had anything mentioned to me about taking herbs from the Acupunturists? I am taking a herbal supplement already so maybe thats why?
Are any of you ladies taking herbs (unless your on clomid i dont think you can mix the 2) while getting treatment?

And I have another question: how open are you and who are you open with Family and Friends Wise about your Trying to conceive Journey?

Hope your all having a good Hump day lol I am soo ready to ovulate already!! Im ready to start AF so i can get back to temping. This cycle has been all whacky.

We have only really discussed our journey with a few people. His parents, my grandma, and a couple of my girl friends. Basically it was me that wanted to limit it because I did not want to feel pressure from the monthly. I know that might be wrong in saying that but I just felt like the fewer people that knew about it the less I would have to tell them it did not work every month. I told my boss at work but told her to not tell anyone else because around here all the women gossip. They are older and I guess have nothing better to do. Hopefully you ovulate soon and get that BFP this month!!:dust:

We decided not to tell my dad just becuase he would worry. My mother passed away a long time ago but she had female issues and there is not sense in having him worry before it is truley time to worry!

Hi babyface! Welcome! I know without insurance it can really add up!![/QUOTE]

I know hun, I probably paid $1000 out of pocket there last year. This year I have my own insurance and I will be on dh insurance so I should be good for many sessions.

hi babyface :) thats why i dont get my nails done all that often I just have an awful time 1. understanding accencts 2. readling lips. I feel dumb when I try so hard to make the conversation flow as if I understood them lmbo!! last year how many treatments did you have? and how long have you been TTC?

:haha: I know it is pretty frustrating!! This is my first month TTC and it's looking like we didn't catch one this time. :( I was in acupuncture for multiple months anywhere from 2 times a week to 2 times a month. I feel like I majorly wasted my money by not being consistant. Also, I wasn't fully following her take home advice, so I am much more hopeful about this time xxx

Hi welcome babyface :) at first I really didnt want to discuss TTC with anyone, I guess I was embarrassed that I had pcos and we were having a hard time! I've become a bit more relaxed now and both our parents know and some of my girlfriends who have been amazing and opening up has helped no end! At what point do you think
I have to tell work? Can I get away with iui without telling them what's going on or do you think I should be open? I'm career driven and working hard for promotion in a male dominated world

about the herbs, I didn't take any last time but will be requesting for her to recommend some this time around. And I am trying to not tell anyone about us TTC (keeping dh quiet is the hardest part) because I don't want any added stress!
:hugs: about your mom wannabe xxx

Hi welcome babyface :) at first I really didnt want to discuss TTC with anyone, I guess I was embarrassed that I had pcos and we were having a hard time! I've become a bit more relaxed now and both our parents know and some of my girlfriends who have been amazing and opening up has helped no end! At what point do you think
I have to tell work? Can I get away with iui without telling them what's going on or do you think I should be open? I'm career driven and working hard for promotion in a male dominated world

hmm that must be tough hun. I was worried enough about how i would swing just acupuncture treatments. It's so hard to know what to do about work, you know if it was anything else you would probably feel fine to tell them. But I understand how you might want to avoid bringing it up, mine is totally male-dominated too :S

I told my boss at work because I am suppose to getting an IUI Sept 19th if it all goes right! I have heard different things about cramping and stuff so I am going to take that day off work. I told my boss I did not want her to discuss it with anyone and if I heard she did I would take it to HR. She was totally understanding with it. Do you have a female boss?

Hi Girls,

So glad I came across this thread - I have just started acupuncture - had my second session today.

Basically I don't have periods and not ovulating. Was only clomid for 6 months and was told that not working so now have to wait for IVF - thing is can't get that until I am 30 over here in the UK (am 26) unless we pay private. Just been put down as unexplained infertility. My husband has slight low sperm count as well so they won't try anymore with us.

Anyway was referred to a acupuncturist who deals a lot with infertility and she has been great. First thing is to get my hormones in check and periods back and then she said can work on getting pregnant - fingers crossed. We figured we would give this a go as cheaper then IVF private and who knows may work. Body seems to be responding good to it so far.

Fingers crossed that we all get our BFPs. Been trying for 3 years now so long awaited for.

xxx

Hi Girls,

So glad I came across this thread - I have just started acupuncture - had my second session today.

Basically I don't have periods and not ovulating. Was only clomid for 6 months and was told that not working so now have to wait for IVF - thing is can't get that until I am 30 over here in the UK (am 26) unless we pay private. Just been put down as unexplained infertility. My husband has slight low sperm count as well so they won't try anymore with us.

Anyway was referred to a acupuncturist who deals a lot with infertility and she has been great. First thing is to get my hormones in check and periods back and then she said can work on getting pregnant - fingers crossed. We figured we would give this a go as cheaper then IVF private and who knows may work. Body seems to be responding good to it so far.

Fingers crossed that we all get our BFPs. Been trying for 3 years now so long awaited for.

xxx

welcome Csmith! That is great that your accupunturist is positive. When you were on clomid did they have you regulated by progestrone? I take a whole lot of drugs to have cycles. Has her accup. given you anymore tips other then doing just accupunture? I was just wondering if had any other tips we could all think about!

Hi Girls,

xxx

Welcome where abouts in the uk are you? Have you tried soy or agnes cactus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->