Acupuncture - Herbal Treatment *6 BFPs*

hey Merri sorry about the BFN but definitely keep trying :)

Some news here it is I decided to test this afternoon just to get it out of the way I guess well straight away a :bfp: ! I am still processing the whole thing. Trying not to get too excited i mean it may not work out but for now I think its ok to be a little bit happy :)

Madeline xxx

Madeline!!!!! How exciting! Congratulations!:happydance:

Congratulations on your bfp madeline and weel done to Dr Prick!!

Merri, after a crazy dream I was pg last night I had to do a test when I woke up and got a bfn too, at 11dpo. So am sure I'm out. My spotting has also continued which really gets me down. AF not due til Thurs though. You have the right attitude to it all, I've been feeling a bit glum today but am going to promise to snap out of it tomorrow!

Hello everyone else, hope you're all doing well x

Sorry to hear bfn Nicki and for the spotting-is that from your mc still? My MC went on forever Well to me it seemed like it and now af shows up only 16days later, It feels too soon but I hope my next needle visit on weds goes well and he gets me sorted out. Hope you feel better tomorrow xx
Hi everyone else xx

Hi merri, no my last mc was Aug last year, I was on a break after that and no spotting problems, it only seems to happen when I'm ttc.... I had it before between mc 2 and 3. Weird! Anyway am going to try not to let it get me down too much.

No dont let it get you down, I hope its nothing to worry about (maybe its to do with worry?) pma sweet pea x

thks hobbnob :) how r u doing?

thks nicki :) i am sorry this spotting thing is still happening, i wish there was some explanation for it d u think u should get some advice about it to put your mind at rest?

lol i had a good laugh when i read your post this morning. i am sure u r right about dr prick lol i will break the news the friday u am sure it will only encourage him lol

hi merri i hope wednesdays visit is not to uncomfortable xx from wat i have read these needle house visits can take a little while to fix things, that crosses my mind every time i am there, i think to myself i am going to c this prick for quite a while lol

madeline xxx

Just made my appointment for Monday! All of your posts have been very encouraging. I am a big believer in acupuncture, it relieved me of asthma symptoms as a kid. I feel like this allows me to have some control over the situation as I've been told that I don't need any medications to proceed forward with ttc.

Hi Merri, I'm doing ok just impatient and wanting July to hurry and get here lol. Sorry AF got you but :thumbup: for your outlook on it. :)

Philly~ That's great news about what acupunture did for your asthma symptoms, I hope the sessions will also bring you a sticky bfp. xx

Nicki~ :hugs: I hope tomorrow is a better day!

hi guys

thinking positive thoughts for all of you from here btw :)

Test results came in progesterone 95 and hcg at 13DPo is 97 so far so good I think :)

Madeline xxx

Hi Philly welcome, hope the appointment goes ok on monday :)
Madeline you make me laugh :) Dont excite dr prick too much! That good news on your progestrone levels, Did you ask dr for a count, they dont seem too keen in uk to do things like that! Hope youre feel ok xx
Pinkorblue I want july to hurry up too now!!
AF is fairly heavy that will teach me for telling dr prick that I hardly get pmt, cramps or heavy bleeding got all three this af though cramps arent too bad!

Hi merri lol yeh I never thought i would say this but the last thing I want on friday is an excited prick! When I got the test result I called my gyno's clinic and the receptionist told me to immediately come in and get several forms for blood tests and that I would shave a blood test first thing the next morning and that afternoon my gyno called with the results. Thats just her procedure. Its covered by medicare. I am not sure wat GP's do here though wat happens in the UK?

hi pinkorblue, philly, nicki, hob, scorpio how is everyone going? Any news?

babydust :)

Madeline xxx

hahahaha :)

DRs here basically say if you know you're pregnant dont bother seeing them, call the midwife to make a booking appointment which you get at 8wks. At that appointment you fill in your health history they tell you what you already know about diet and alcohol and take your bloods to check for mmr (measles mumps and rubella) immunity and HIV and I guess they do hcg levels- nhs didn't tell me results of any of them-I go by the no news is good news policy! next time i will deff ask for results!!
mmmm private health care sounds amazing!

yeh i took out private health care basically for the C section option. All the stuff I am having is covered by medicare which is good.

Wow they are really hands off then...

Madeline xxx

:wave: Madeline! :) LOL@ excited prick :p

Hey Merri, I hope the cramping and bleeding has eased a bit for you.

AFM~ So much for additional insurance :/, hopefully we'll get approved for a loan to get a TAC placed. If that doesn't happen, then by the time I do have the money, the doctor I want to perform the surgery will have retired. :dohh: I'm not happy and seriously worried for a future child, but I'm trying really hard to stay positive.

Hi everyone - hope you're all well. I'm feeling so much bette today. Just waiting for AF to arrive, should be tomorrow or Friday. Then onto the next cycle :)

Hi pinkorblue what's a TAC? I know we moan about the NHS here in uk but it is such a blessing that we don't have to worry where the money is coming from when we need medical care. I dont think I could affford children at all on my wages if I had to pay for gyny or scans etc. We dont get to elect cesarian here only if there are problems or multiple pregnancy. I want to give birth as naturally as my body is able but obviously things can change in an instant and I would do whatever was safest for both baby and myself. Anyway thats all in the future!
Second appointment went well today he seemed pleased I started menses and gave me herbs for the week to help purify the blood. Needles weren't as painful this week and he also gave me some excercises to help my back ache (he is also an oesteopath!)
Funny story...I asked him if he performed accu on himself seeing as he has it available. He said no because he is phobic of needles!! His dad is a doctor and when he was five they were going on holiday to india and he was chased with a hyperdermic needle around the house!!!! Brilliant

Glad youre feeling happier Nicki, Maybe you wont get AF!! That would be even better :) xx

Funny story...I asked him if he performed accu on himself seeing as he has it available. He said no because he is phobic of needles!! His dad is a doctor and when he was five they were going on holiday to india and he was chased with a hyperdermic needle around the house!!!! Brilliant

:haha: awww about what happened when he was five but funny lol.

Merri~ TAC = transabdominal cerclage. I'm hoping to get it before I get pregnant but would absolutely do it during pregnancy. The problem is getting a very experienced doctor and the 3 experts are out of state, 2 of which you need insurance. Anyway, sounds like you had a great appointment, awesome! :)

Hi Nicki, glad you're having a better day! I agree with Merri, hopefully AF is taking a 9 month break. ;)

Hello ladies! May I join you?

I would love to have some acu buddies. We have been ttc our first for some time now. This is cycle 12 for us. I have been really stressed about the whole thing and feel I am running out of time. We have started doing some investigation. I had my HSG this cycle which was very good. DH had an SA about a month an half ago. It was normal but they found a bacterial infection and he was on antibiotics for about 3 weeks.

I started having weekly acupuncture sessions about 2 1/2 months ago. No luck so far. Apparently I suffer from cold uterus and have spleen and liver issues. During this ttc period I acquired some terrible stomach issues (GERD) due to anxiety. Yesterday I got my first prescription of chinese herbs and I am off to the herbalist shortly to take them....I have heard they don't taste nice but I am determine to try anything at this point....

Sorry for the long post! :flower:

:hi: and welcome brassy, very cute avatar pic! I hope it wont be too much longer that acupuncture will be helpful in getting your bfp. :flower: Lots of baby :dust: too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->