Acupuncture - Herbal Treatment *6 BFPs*

Hi Brassy welcome to our group, good luck with the herbs I started mine yesterday they are fine so far, I got capsules and there no different from taking vitamins. I hope acu helps you with the stress and Im sure we will all be as supportive as we can while we all ttc together xxx

Hey Brassy,
Glad to see you on here. The herbs dont taste great but you do get used to it.
I find that taking them with warm water helps. Chinese are big on keeping the uterus warm.
Try to avoid consuming cold things. My doctor also suggested eating ginger :)

How are you finding the acu treatments?

:flower:Hello ladies! Thank you all for welcoming me here!

I loved acupuncture from the first session. The lady performing it is my age and a doctor. At first I loved having someone to talk about my ttc worries. Most of my friends are either mums or pregnant, so don't have someone in my everyday life to talk about this...
I found some of the needles slightly painful but I don't mind. During the first two sessions I also had a moxa therapy, when she had something looking like a cigar burning right above my stomach, lower abdomen and feet. It is supposed to help with warming the uterus.

My periods have definitely improved since going there. They have always been very regular, but very painful.
My pulse and tongue she says show that my digestive issues have improved but my stress and energy issues have still lots of room for improvement. We have discussed about warm and cold energy foods and she wants my diet to contain more alkaline foods. She wants me to massage my belly every night and perform some breathing exercises...I am trying..

All in all i feel much better after the sessions, but between sessions stress finds always its way in my mind again. I hope that I see some improvement in that region with the herbs.

Are you ladies taking them in tablet form? I will have the actual herbs and have to boil them myself... :coffee::coffee:

Yes I had them in tablet form. I took 10, 3x daily. At first I took them to bring on my first AF. After the 3rd day I got AF, amazing. I then took them up til OV. I havent taken any since. My nxt appt is July 11, so far away :(

I was given tablets and I take 6 a day for a week (manageable for me!), I can honestly say I have already noticed an improvement since taking them-I feel energised despite having just finished af I have more energy than Ive have in months! Also lastnight I found my heart was beating really strongly when i went to bed, not in a bad way just powerful rythmic beats- my herbs are for blood toning, uterine tonic, circulation and to support spleen and liver, sheng huu san blend apparently. :thumbup: I say.

atm Af finished today so a little short (1 day) but the bleeding was a good red colour and some clots not much though (dont really remember what my menses should be like as I was on progesterone only pill and they stopped for 2 years!).

Hope everyone else had a good friday, and really hope you all get to chill out this weekend xx Merri

hi scorpio, merri,brassy and everyone

I am chinese herbs in tablet form I take 6 of two kinds of herbs 3 times a day. With the cleanse I am on atm feels like i spend the day medicating myself lol

I told the chinese doctor yesterday and he said I should keep doing the acupuncture for 4 weeks and then 2 weeks . Thats 6 more sessions can I bear it lol I guess I can. I do firmly believe it is very good, it has really helped my back thats for sure. Yesterday the muscle in my lower back grabbed one of the needles as it went in. oh boy I knew that was not going to be a good feeling but I thought happy thoughts and it passed :)

I was going to go in for my second blood test this morning but I decided to wait till monday. There is some sun out finally so I am off for a run. Have a great day everyone :)

Madeline xxx

Hello ladies!

I hope you are all well and that you had a great weekend. Today is the third day I am taking the herbs. I noticed that my stress is so far manageable...not sure if the herbs are helping or if I am just tired of being stressed. The herbs taste horrid and I had never before had to drink or eat something tasting as badly. It is getting easier with time although I still don't like them...but I am determined to take them or any future recipe cause I really believe in their effectiveness!

hi scorpio, pinkorblue, nicki, merri, brassy

hope you guys are all having a good week so far? Any exciting news? things are cold down here but there was some sunshine today which was nice.

I got another test result this afternoon....HCG 1400 at 4 wks and 3 days. Very high in other words. had a freak out, as gyno suggested it may not b a singleton...was stressed out all afternoon then read the here stats on twins and I really don't think its a possibility there is nothing like that in my family history. So obviously next worry is something more sinister but gyno said it is very rare. Alternative is just a really high powered pregnancy. Hopefully its the last one.

Does anyone have any info on high HCG levels? I have to have another test this thursday to c wats happening.

Madeline xxx

Hi Brassy, Madeline and everyone else! :)

As time goes by, I hope the taste of the herbs gets easier for you Brassy.

Hopefully, it's just one determined baby in there, Madeline. :flower:

So much for this cycle, I think I ovulated already and donations were coming today. Oh well, on to next time. Maybe it's for the best anyway, unless my cycle is going back to 26 days, I don't think this egg had the greatest quality. Cd 11 possibly 12, for a 29 day cycle? :shrug: I really need acupuncture back, one week from today! :D Until then, looking forward to fireworks and BBQ on Wednesday. Hope you all have a great week! :)

Hi ladies! I had my first acupuncture appointment today! My doctor is really nice and made me feel comfortable. He also shared with me that his wife had recently lost her baby at 7 months. So I kind of felt like he understood how I felt. He said he was going to focus on the spleen. Because I had a + opk/bding yesterday and there was a chance that I could have conceived, he only poked me in certain areas- ankles, knees, wrists, ears, and one right in the forehead!

I'm hoping and praying that this helps me carry a baby full term. I am a bit of a control freak, and I feel that this is one way that I can atleast be in control of getting my body ready for a little bean.

Madeline, woah twins. Let us know how u go with tests. I guess the only way to know is to have a scan.

Pinkorblue & Phillyflygrl, hope u caught eggy.

Xx

Hello, am back after my busy weekend. Welcome Brassy and Philly. Glad you've both enjoyed acu so far, it's lovely to talk in the first session isn't it. Very therapeutic. Fx acu helps us all get our rainbow babies.

Hope everyone else is well. I have my next apt on Friday after a few weeks off. Have to fork out for five sessions as my lady does buy 5 sessions get one free, it's worth it for the extra one but I find it a lot to pay in one go!

hi nicki, scorpio, pinkorblue, brassy,phillflygirl and everyone

nicki - that is alot up front isn't it to get jabbed for a few weeks lol

scorpio - How r u going? hope work is not too exhausting :hugs:

i really don't think it could b twins there is no such thing in my family. I get that it is possible but it is a really remote possibility I think. Gyno explained that some women pop out two eggs at a time and don't know it but surely someone in my family would have had both fertilised at some stage. U r right I think its all about the scan which I think i have in wk 6.

pinkorblue fx for next month xxx

Hpe your act sessions are good ones phillflygirl and brassy

Madeline xxx

Scorpio~ Thank you but this cycle wasn't meant to be, I canceled my donations and hope next cycle is better. How are you doing? Working going okay?

Phill~ Welcome! Best wishes with acupuncture and getting your rainbow. :flower:

Nicki~ :thumbup: for the free acu session!

Madeline~ Looking forward to your update! :)

Works going to be stressful this week. So Im realllly hoping for OV this weekend or next week.
Acu session is next Wed. Dr is on holidays & so I havent been for 4 weeks.

No EWCM or +OPK as yet.

Pink, fx for next cycle :)

hi scorpio fx for you xxx hope things calm down at work.
hi pinkorblue, nicki, philly hope everything is going well look forward to updates.xx

Just got my test results HCG is 4500 today so its doubling everyday. NUmbers still high but gyno doesn't seem concerned she is going away so U/S is scheduled for July 26 which will be end of wk 8 if all goes well. They will check for twins then....i am just putting that in the back of my mind and hoping for healthy singleton.

Needle house against tomoro lol

Madeline xxx

Had my second appointment on Friday. The doctor told me that on my next visit that he would add some needles near my belly button and put me under the lamp. Warm up that uterus baby! Also feeling some symptoms like cramps and sore bbs. Hope it's a BFP when I test this week.

Madeline- glad to hear the good news!
Fx for everybody!

Hi acu gang. I had my apt on Friday, I really like my lady, she is just so lovely to talk to. I hadn't seen her for a few weeks as she prefers to see me in the first half of my cycle (seeing as i cant afford to go every week) and we couldn't do last week so I think we had a three week gap. I felt like I had loads to tell her as it had been so long and we had a good 15 min chat before she began with the needling. I had loads of moxa and needles in my stomach again today. She made me feel lots better by saying that 'my pulses responded beautifully to the treatment'. How lovely! She said with some ladies she has to try a few different things before it works but I always respond well and she gets a general feeling of healthiness from me. I felt so happy after I left, very nice to hear!

I got a +Opk today which is a bit early for me, I'm only cd11. Oh well I'll just go with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->