• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Acupuncture - Herbal Treatment *6 BFPs*

When will you test?
I'm going to try not to test unless AF is a week late.
Easier said than done LOL.

My furr babies have been waking me up at my normal temping time (they must wonder why I'm not getting up normal time lol). I've been ignoring them and having a 10-15 min snooze. It's hard to get out of the routine of temping funnily enough.

Oh wow a whole week how could you resist testing after more than 2 days?!! I dont think I will test until at least 13dpo Hopefully! Ahh Fur babies cool, What do you have? Dogs? Im hoping to get my cat moved in soon I miss her she's been staying with friends until our house is more sorted!:dohh:

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well - I miss going to acu. Don't plan to go back until all my fertility tests are finished. It's all too expensive.

Merri, I see that you are 11DPO. How are you doing? Must be hard being away from your furr baby cat. Yes I have two dogs. I plan to move to my parent's in between selling/buying as they have a big enough yard for the dogs to run around in. My parent's love the dogs. Well, it's raining here in Sydney and last night we had hail storms. Waiting of AF to show over the weekend.

Hey Scorpio, Yep Af got me bit of a weird one really, spotted for 2.5days then af showed up friday night so i went to the pub! decided to cool it on charting just going to cm and record stat date of af no pressure approach. Dh and me are getting a little fed up with the lack of spontinuity charting gives! I am now on my 5th cycle since mc and I feel like im back peddeling a little cycle wise, never spotted before ever in my life, and it was a shorter than average cycle-starting to worry about pcos but must not dwell on things-bb can be bad for implanting ideas into your head! I heard the weather was really cold in sydney-did you get snow? xx

Sorry AF got you & lol @ pub. Im taking it easy from now on & its great not charting. I will be ovulating next when Im in HK so wont have time to keep track of anything. Really looking forward to this holiday & counting down the days.

Yes it snowed in Canberra and in the country towns.

Hang in there Merri. We will get there.

Hi Scorpio how are you getting on? Are you in HK now? Hope that youre having fun.
Hi to any of our other mia ladies Hobs and Madeline :) :hugs: if you're still stalking.
Nothing to report from me, had osteopath last week to help my back out-I love it so gentle and calming im sure she has magic powers!

Hello Scorpio, just popping in to say HELLO if you are there :)

Hi ladies! Just wanted to pop on to say hi and thinking of you. Always sending positive vibes and bfp :dust: :hugs:

Hi ladies. Just dropping by to share my BFP news. Im excited and scared.

Ive been off work the past two weeks, today is my last day of annual leave.
Went to HK & Macau. Not looking forward to work tomorrow :(

How are you all doing??

!!!!! :happydance: Congrats Scorpio, sending tons of sticky dust!!!! :hugs: I'm so happy for you and wishing a H&H 9 months! :D

Fantastic news Scorpio congratulations happy and healthy 9months to you. Be brave :)

Yay Scorpio!! That's fabulous news. The acu paid off then :) Take care of yourself, are you going to keep going to acu? X

Hey thanks ladies.

I havent been to acu for a few months now.
But I feel that it helped alot after the d&c.

Honestly i think that not stressing out about ttc did the trick.
I'd come to terms with the fact that i couldnt control when it was going to happen.
I did the BD the night of and the morning of the days i saw ewcm.

How are you getting on scorpio, I see you have a scan pic with a tiny little bean! Sooooo amazing and 7 weeks already!! wow wow wow :) Are you writing a journal? so we can follow you ? Big love

Hey Merri,

Im doing well thanks. How r u doing?
I was so nervous. Had my first scan on Tues. DH was with me.
I saw the heartbeat and fetal pole. Im so so happy.
My dr wants me to have another scan next Wed.
Problem with EDD is LMP will not be consistent with fetal age due to my late ovulation.
Baby is 7.3mm & heart rate is 114 - all ok. My dr just wants to be 100% sure the growth is normal.
I love my dr he really gets me. I didnt do any hcg blood tests just went straight for the scan.

woopie that fabulous Scorpio so please things are going well for you three! How late was ovulation if you dont mind me asking?

Well I also have some news, I got a really really faint positive this morning at 12dpo. I used a crappy cheap test from tesco i think it was a hcg20 does that dound right?? Anyway im very causiously thinking it a bfp- temp shot up too today so this could be the one FX

Congrats :) u rarely get false positives. Feeling any different?

Well, thing is I didnt temp the past two cycles. I know I saw EWCM on CD14 and CD19. I was sick with flu and thought it was from cough medicine. I normally see EWCM after CD23 & temp rise on CD27. From CD20 to 30 I was in HK & didnt have any OPKs or HPT or internet for that matter.

Im guess I ovulated sometime after CD19.

The not trying must have worked for you then! I think it did for me too! What will your edd be? Exciting times ahead ;) I ovulated cd16 so later than average for me!

Scorpio~ Great scan pic! Glad you have a doctor that gets you, those are the best. :D

Merri~ Yay! Congrats on your very deserved bfp!! Wishing you a long, healthy and happy 9 months! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->